by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

+6
kerflubble
IndigoDragon
acuyra
Lobo
Bluemouse
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

spotlight - The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:11 pm

"OH NO, NOT YOU!" Kelly screamed when she saw the splinter on her foot known as Adrian Kytes!

"Adrian 'My mom says I'm tough' Kytes!" She eventually mocked before slumping in her chair with her fist resting against her cheek.

She held up a finger. "One. We're the biggest American stars in AFW finally coming home to fight it out. It's Taylor's home. It's a World Title match. And... We're very likely to kill each other during the match because of how we hate much eachother. They aren't going to turn us down." She then extended her other finger.

"Two.... My dad was a big shot in the states during the eighties and wrestled for a promotion that was based around the New York area. He's sold out the place a couple of times. So with some help, I got it arranged." Kelly and her dad were not on the best of terms anymore, but even the old man couldn't refuse his only child.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

spotlight - The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Taylor couldn't help but absently grin at the mention of Madison Square Garden. The thought of it still made her tingle.

She picked up right where Kelly left off and leaned into her microphone. "Because I think Kelly knows what everyone thinks of her, and I don't think she likes it. We all know she's a coward and a fake, and she needs her dirty tricks to compete. She took the title from me, but it didn't change anyone's mind. I think now she's realizing that she's got to fight me if she ever wants to be anything other than a joke."

Taylor glanced across at Kelly and raised an eyebrow. They both knew it was true.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Kelly sat there and grit her teeth as Taylor spoke, her words digging into her brain so thoroughly it made Kelly want to lash out at Parker just to get her to be quiet.

"Cocky arrogance is what cost you during our first fight! And believe this! I don't need to cheat to take care of you and you know nothing about me!"
Kelly spat, letting her words sit there as she struggled to have something back her up!

She immediately flipped off Taylor.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Adrian sulked at the mention of it being AFW's biggest American stars going there, if that was the case, then the hole thing would have been called off due to her injury dammit! But she kind of knew what Taylor was getting at, she had been in a similar position herself, and while her reputation had improved by taking a legitimate fight to Taylor, her position in the company sure as hell hadn't. She'd gone from main event of Avalanche 2 years ago to... well she was Hardcore champion, it was something. Just a bit lower than what she would have hoped for, just she was missing out on a big overseas tour and being talked about like her time in the spotlight was gone for good. 

At least there was the satisfaction of watching Kelly's mask of confidence fall out of place. "Other than her poor choice in entrance music that is." She added on to Kelly's rant, trying to provoke the champ for provocation's sake. "Seriously, big U-S-A U-S-A attire and you went for Kanye over Bruce Springsteen?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:16 am

"Ha! Right?" Taylor laughed. At least she and Adrian would always be united by their distaste for Kelly Conway. "She should've gone with like The Dope Show!"

She leaned forward to grin over at Kelly. "And you're mad about being a joke? Look how hilarious you are!" Taylor taunted, and kept right on laughing.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:43 am

Kelly rolled her eyes. She really liked her music.

"Do I look like a redneck from from the midwest? Springsteen sucks and what's more American today than Hip Hop?" Kelly asked before turning up her nose smugly, feeling very smart for answer.

But Taylor... Taylor wiped all her smugness away, her taunting her laughing. Kelly clinched her teeth tightly and glared hatefully at Taylor. Kelly just wanted her to shutup. She grabbed her glass of water and tried to splash it all over Taylor's stupid face.

"QUIET!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:48 am

Taylor turned her face away as the water splashed over her, leaving her mouth agape in shock, but her outrage was quickly replaced by a big grin.

"Really, dude?" She said, wiping the dripping water off of her face and stretching out the front of her white tank top. It had been slightly see-through before, and now her red pus-up bra, trimmed in black, was visible, along with the color of her skin. "Dude, you've just made me even more powerful! Check me out!"

Taylor stood up and struck a sultry pose for the audience, and coyly put a hand over her mouth while they hooted at her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:58 am

Hilde frowned at Kelly's display and gave her a scolding look. She didn't really want this to devolve into a brawl. Even though Taylor kept her cool , Hilde chastised Kelly.

"Ms. Conway, civility, please." She whispered. She then looked at Mai, who was stifling a giggle. "Ms. Nagasawa, next question, please!"

"But, does this mean our big main event might be a wet t-shirt contest instead? Conway-san may have the edge in that, Taylor-san, even if you do have the experience!"

Mai skipped off to the next audience member, as her tail swished behind her. "Soooo, a question for our ladies?" She asked, holding the mic out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:57 am

Wearing her now somewhat bland but typical black hoodie and sweats, Talia somehow happened to be the next person the mic was presented in front of. It seemed fitting to her. But she nevertheless grinned as people around shifted away from her. "Hey there. Talia Wilson. I think we've met a couple times before," she looked from Kelly to Taylor. "This question is directed at...well both of you." Her eyes flicked back in Kelly's direction for a second before settling, rather clearly, on Taylor.

"You two have been fighting for quite some time. You both have a lot vested in your upcoming match. And from the sounds of it...you both aren't willing to give up even if you lose. That's already been asked." Talia cleared her throat, crossing her arms and briefly looking at Kelly. "But what happens when you win?"

"How does it feel then to know that your counterpart will always be there. Unphased, unrelenting, always coming after you and the title. And if they lose legit, then you can count on them coming back harder each time. Never giving up, never backing down until they take what they think is theirs." The red-eyed woman looked back at Taylor.

"So I suppose my main question is: What are you going to do to ensure that your opponent never challenges you again? How far are you willing to go to make sure that your reign is uncontested by the other?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:42 am

Kelly was only angrier when she saw Taylor just go along with everything and pose for the crowd who ate it all up. Trying to piss off the punk had backfired and now Kelly was the one who was pissed off even more!

And then the icing on the cake. Another person to ask a question and it wasn't a stranger at all. It was one of her girls. Kelly flexed her brow and leaned forth out of pure curiosity. What could Talia possibly ask? If she was smart she'd watch her mouth too...

For the most part it seemed like she did.

When the questions were done, Kelly leaned back and thought for a moment before finally speaking, a smile coming over her lips.

"I'm willing to do anything to break those who dare go against. Just ask Avery Shields. Fighting in New York wasn't a gift to Taylor. It's her farewell. "

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next