Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Much Needed Appointment

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Much Needed Appointment - Page 2 Empty Re: A Much Needed Appointment

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 am

Bonnie furrowed her brow as she looked to Mercy and sighed heavily, she immediately thought of Yi lan.

"Are you suggestin' that Allison made Jocelyn the bitch she is right now?" Bonnie muttered a bit coldly but it made sense. She and Clyde had watched tapes, Allison had gotten real frisky with Jocelyn and soon enough they were buddies. A young angry tomboy, most likely gay, possibly influenced by a seductive older woman. Maybe Yi Lan WAS right. Maybe Allison was the one who made Jocelyn sour.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:26 am

"Uhhhh..."

Mercy looked at Bonnie like she was stupid. However, she turned her head quickly and typed some things on her computer idly so Bonnie didn't catch the look.

"Well, I'm sure she's always been a bitch." Mercy said. "But, she certainly hasn't done any good for her, has she? At least if the two were separated, she'd probably just be left to her own devices. Or, whatever." Mercy shrugged. She was a paralegal not a psychologist.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:35 am

Bonnie got a Little defensive and was flailing a bit in her chair.

"Well I ain't say she wasn't always kind of a bitch, But like... Hell I ain't know, was she chaining people to ropes so they can watch their sister's get jacked up before Allison!?" Bonnie exclaimed, not seeing the look Mercy had given her, but her words had given Bonnie the indication that she may have said something a bit... Blonde.

"She can't fight." Bonnie added regarding Jocelyn. Or if she could, Bonnie didn't see it.

Then she got quiet for a minute, thinking over her question but she spoke again. "Would you happen ta' have any information on a girl related to Allison by the name of Emily? Like, Emily Watson maybe?" Was she really going through with this?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:11 am

"I can't say for sure about that but I know she used to be a fan favorite and now she's not, so that's kind of weird." Mercy shrugged. She was surprised the lil devil even GOT fanmail before. People loved her even though she was already pretty bitchy but because she LOST, it was almost sad and she had always been pretty scrappy.

"I think she learned to somewhere." Mercy said seriously. "Watch a few of her matches after she fought Yi Lan. Actually she pretty much kicked butt at Summer Splash. You really didn't see any of those? geeze...' Mercy looked away. She was pretty sure Jocelyn had specifically called out Bonnie in some of those.

Mercy shook her head and was about to talk more when Bonnie spoke again. She mentioned Someone named Emily Watson? There was only ONE person that Mercy knew thatwas related to Allison. The paralegal's face blanched at the thought. Dinah Clarkson. That woman haunted her mind. She was crazy and HUGE and her only weakness was a fine bottle of wine tot he back of the skull!

Mercy trembled a bit but while she tried to put those thoughts away, the name Emily DID start to ring a bell. "There isn't an Emily Watson in the league." Mercy said. "But... there is an Emily Clarkson." She said. "She's never had a match yet. She was signed up for developmental stuff but not by Allison. Um... there was another girl who was mentoring her officially. Emily went back to England for a while but she's now registered with the league proper..." Mercy said as she searched and pulled up a file. She could kind of understand what Bonnie was doing but she wasn't sure if she LIKED it.

"Bonnie... be careful with that girl." She said ominously. Not because she thought EMILY was a threat but because if Bonnie thought ALLISON was bad, she had no idea what messing with Dinah would be like.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:39 am

Bonnie looked to Mercy curiously, she could barely see her face behind the computer but the tone in her voice suggested so much. Like it was really shaking up Mercy. But maybe Bonnie just heard things, she was seemingly back to normal soon enough.

"Emily Clarkson." Bonnie muttered aloud for herself before hearing out Mercy's description of her. Vi did say she was young and fresh and being trained by someone. It appeared like Bonnie hit the jackpot.

"Who? Emily OR the one's training her?" Bonnie quickly frowned. "...Why is it everyone I'm meeting lately is crazy dangerous? I ain't James Bond, I'm a wrassler!"

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:51 am

"What? No..." Mercy furrowed her brow at Bonnie's confusion. 'That girl who trains her is probably the nicest girl you'll ever meet." She said, shaking her head as though it were an obvious thing. "And, I guess Emily isn't so bad either." She didn't know, really. She hadn't met the girl personally but how could anyone who was able to hang around Tatyina POSSIBLY be THAT huge of a dick? There were other concerns like the big meat head that was related to Emily. She continued to haunt Mercy's dreams.

"It doesn't matter..." Mercy said finally, waving her hand dismissively at Bonnie. "Isn't it just best to be careful no matter what?" She said, smiling at Bonnie. "You know, better safe than sorry?" Mercy then raised an eyebrow at the blonde. "What are you planning on doing anyway?" She asked curiously.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:13 pm

"I WILL be careful. I might even have ta' bring my brother along fer this one. Maybe my girl too if she's feelin' okay." Bonnie's guilt had settled in, her brother was hurting and so was she. As much as Bonnie wanted to fix this all by herself she knew he could not. There was a fine line between help and getting your loved ones hurt and Bonnie didn't want to cross it.

But upon Mercy's final question, Bonnie froze. "I...I ain't even know, man. I got told by this gal, Violate that the key to taking down Allison was her niece who Idolized her... She ain't said much besides that." Bonnie admitted, and frowning deeply at Mercy. She didn't want to do anything cruel again, but it felt like she had to be cold as well just to match that Ice Queen, Watson.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:28 pm

"Good. The more the merrier, I guess." Mercy shrugged. "At least you can watch each other's backs. That's what you SHOULD HAVE been doing in the FIRST place though." She said, scolding Bonnie a bit.

However, when Bonnie brought up Violate's name, Mercy pulled back. THAT was certainly one name she had NEVER expected to hear in this conversation. She knew the woman well too. TOO well. Mercy shuddered again. The woman was a snake. She was Lukretia's gardener but she could figure out how she fit into the equation. She had no clue that her and Allison were friends. Heck, she didn't even know Allison and Violate KNEW each other. But, it seemed like she was giving Bonnie good advice. But, why? That woman ALWAYS had a motive and Mercy tapped her desk trying to figure out what it meant.

Mercy didn't want to put anymore stress on Bonnie by telling her what sort of creature Vi was. Especially if, for the moment, she seemed to be HELPING Bonnie. Mercy bit her lip.

"Bonnie." Mercy said. 'If there's anything you need, just let me know and I'll take care of it for you, ok? I.. trust you way more than I trust Clyde. I mean, I TRUST him but.. He'll just go off guns ablazin like he's some kind of cowboy and he'll just get hurt again. I mean... look at what the idiot was going to do at Showdown!" Mercy shook her head. If not for me, he would have let Angela and poison just beat him up! Getting beat up is NOT how you solve problems!" Mercy spoke that last bit a little harshly but with conviction.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Bonnie frowned at Mercy's words, her lip curling to the side as she folded her arms and looked at the paralegal. But Bonnie then lowered her head a bit and sighed, begrudgingly. "Yeah... Maybe you're right." She didn't need to be reminded though. But who was this chick to scold her like that anyway!? But maybe she was right.

Bonnie got so lost in her own guilt that she didn't even notice how Mercy reacted to the mention of Violate...

Bonnie lifted her head when Mercy said her name and then smiled at the Paralegal. It was so nice to have such a caring person like Mercy willing to back her up. And though she laughed a little bit at how Mercy said she trusted her more than Clyde, she understood what she was talking about. Clyde was far too brash and wasn't known for his brains anyway! But when Mercy called him an 'Idiot' and brought up showdown, Bonnie's smile and chuckle began to fade.

"Hm." Bonnie muttered, looking to Mercy with a stoic gaze as she thought over her next few words very carefully. This was her brother's girlfriend?

"...I don't think he was tryin' ta' let them do anythin'... I remember him picking you up to leave the ring before he got blindsided by the same bitch who attacked me in my apartment... You know... After you tried ta' solve your problem by hitting it with a dildo." Bonnie chided with a smug grin.

"You shoulda used the sledge first."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Mercy's cheeks went red when bonnie brought up the dildo. "I .. I just grabbed whatever I could find! I wasn't going to let those nasty bitches hurt Clyde! Especially when they didn't like that he spoiled their little party!

Mercy's cheeks puffed out in embarrassment and she pointed an accusing finger at Bonnie. "W-w-what were YOU doing watching a HENTAI match with your BROTHER anyway!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next