by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Appointment Required

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No Appointment Required Empty No Appointment Required

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:07 am

"Whaddya mean yer given up!?" Clyde complained to his sister outside her apartment.

"I said I'm fuckin done with Allison, okay!? I've fuckin' done all I can ta' try and get her ta' fight with me and all she's done is made me out ta' be the bad guy! I've assaulted Yi Lan, humiliated Emily... I mean goddamn... At least I can finally get my hands on Jocelyn!"
Bonnie argued, her voice full of anger, not at all pleased with the fact that she was driving herself down a very bad path. She felt she was becoming more and more like Allison. A Manipulative, violent bully.

"Bonnie... This woman's done horrible things to us. The way she looked me in the eyes as she just tortured ya. She enjoyed it.... I can't stand how smug she was about! We can't just let her-"

"But she doesn't wanna fight! What kinda people are we ta' just keep hounding her over and over!? Eventually we're gonna do some stupid shit just for one fuckin' fight! No, fuck that. I ain't like her! I wanna get fuckin' even too! Don't act like I don't care about what they made you watch! But not if I'm just be end up being a shit person like her... A horrible person like she calls me.... Fuck that... It's true enough as it is.... "
Bonnie said, her voice caring anger while her eyes were clearly stained with tears. "Look... I got a match ta' prepare for anyway. We're done here, man." And with that, the angry Bonnie, with tears in her eyes stormed into her apartment and slammed the door, the sound of locks turning clearly heard on door.

------------------------

Two days after the events at the Friction Arena. Clyde went back to Tokyo, leaving Kyoto in the morning and arriving in Tokyo around noon. He knew the location of Allison's spa thanks to a text Bonnie had sent to both him and Duffy as a measure of safety in case something happened to the Texan girl, but with Bonnie's current state, it seemed like neither of them were going to have to worry about Bonnie picking fights with Allison. That was something Clyde couldn't accept and the person to blame was Allison.

Prior to the match with Emily, Clyde had already been told about the errands Allison had given Bonnie. It was clear in his mind that this woman was messing with his dear sister's head. He didn't like that. She was usually such a confident and cheerful girl. But to now see her devoid of her carefree nature, and instead becoming more and more troubled and frustrated. It bothered Clyde, it wans't his sister's true self and this beef with Allison had engineered that.

So after taking a cab, Clyde, clad in a brown suit jacket, matching tie, slacks and loafers and a golden yellow undershirt, stood in front of this... Spa.

He took a long deep breath, tugged on his tie and did his best to hide the frustrated look he had on his face. Allison and Bonnie were all on his mind and the former bothered him to no end. Finally though, he stepped inside. Trying his best not to look awkward as he strolled up to the receptionist.

"Hi. I'm lookin' fer Ms. Allison Watson. Is she in?" He asked politely.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

No Appointment Required Empty Re: No Appointment Required

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:14 am

Cathleen, an older woman in her early fifties, didn't look a day over forty. She was thin, with curly ash-blonde hair and stylishly understated wire-frame glasses, and had an authoritative way about her that was more matronly than militant. She was alone in the front salon part of the spa, and she stood behind the front desk of the tastefully appointed lobby busying herself with paperwork. She looked up when Clyde entered, and concealed her trepidation at the sight with a warm smile.

"Hello, welcome," she said in her gentle Scottish accent. "Miss Watson is indeed in. Do you have an appointment?"

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:00 am

This lady seemed nice. She was attractive for an older chick and the accent was a plus, reminded him of Duffy too. But as nice as she seemed, Clyde had to wonder what sort of person was comfy working for someone like Allison, unless the person who ran the spa was completely different from her wrestling persona. He doubted these gals had an intrest in wrestling too. That probably helped in being able to work for the boss. They didn't know her true colors.'

Still, Clyde had to smile when he heard Allison was in. Jackpot!

"Nah I don't. See I'm just'a friend of Allie's and I'm here for a reeeal important visit. Ya know my sister, Bonnie? She's been here a few times. White girl, blonde hair, blue eyes. Country accent. It's about her." How many blonde haird country girls were there in Tokyo?

...Well how many where their named Bonnie?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:29 am

"Allie?" Cathleen echoed, and raised an eyebrow. That didn't sound right, but now that he mentioned it, Cathleen did remember a certain blonde girl that had come through before.

"Let me go tell Miss Watson that you're here. Please help yourself to some tea, if you'd like." Cathleen gestured to a cast iron tea pot that sat on a small table near the entrance, flanked by an array of fine teacups. She turned and left through the double doors at the back of the room that led to the spa, and carried herself with all the poise and grace one would expect from an employee of Allison's spa.

A short while later she returned, wearing a curt smile that masked her surprise, and the small hint of resentment she felt for Clyde being allowed into the spa. It could only be bad for business. They weren't running a McDonalds. "Miss Watson would like me to show you to the Stone Room, where she is willing to meet you. Please, follow me."

Cathleen led Clyde back through the double doors and down the long hallway. The ceiling was high, and the floors were a richly colored hardwood, a long rug running down it's length. The decor was nothing short of art.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:19 am

"Yeah." Clyde said factually before Cathleen whisked herself away, tilting his head as he watched her leave so gracefully. In the meantime, Clyde looked around the spa and was honestly impressed with the fancy decor, it all looked... Expensive. And fancy. It seemed to match the way Allison presented herself.

Finally, Cathleen appeared and told Clyde the pleasant news. He grinned with relief and excitement at hearing Allison would see him. Perfect. If he knew about the spa earlier, he would have bugged her here first. Either way, Clyde followed, feeling butterflies in his stomach as he was both anxious and nervous to see Ms. Watson. He didn't trust her home turf one bit, despite how regal and fancy it appeared, Allison's presence made him feel uncofy, like he could walk into a trap at any second. Still, The hallway's design had Clyde scoping out the place like a Kid in a museum. It was so clean and glowed vibrantly. He could only imagine the money put into this place. It just looked nice and despite being a girly spa, Clyde could picture himself getting comfy here... If Allison didn't run it anyway. Nothing with her would ever be relaxing for him.

Clyde followed behind Cathleen at a brisk pace, walking behind her with his hands in his coat, staying silent down the long hallway he was checking out before he decided to say something. "So... Any of y'all watch Allison in AFW?" Were they even comfy working for someone who'd probably love a chance at powerbombing them out cold?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:08 am

"I know of dear Sarah's hobby, but it's not my taste." Cathleen approached a heavy wooden door on the right hand side of the hall. She thought to say more, but held her tongue. She heaved open the door. "Miss Watson, your visitor."

The room was spacious and sparse. The walls were made of thick, artfully rough planks of a dark hardwood and hung with delicate touches of lavender and heather cloth. The floor was stone. Impressively, it appeared to be carved from a single stone, and more impressive still was the intricate network of grooves cut into it. Beneath the surface, they widened slightly, and rivulets of water trickled through them, catching the light and providing an aural touch that complimented the ambient strings placed on the far end.

There were two immaculately carved stone chairs, and two massage tables set on stone supports. On one chair sat Allison, her luscious fair skin glazed with sweat and clad only in a black sports bra and tight shorts. Her short blonde hair was damp with sweat, but still managed to look utterly put together. Next to her, Sukiyo stood in a flowing and feminine white dress, massaging Allison's shoulder and working down to her arm. Allison's head was reclined back, and her eyes did not open even when Cathleen announced Clyde's arrival.

The click of Cathleen's heels in the hallway were audible until the door swung shut, leaving the room with only the sounds of water and heavy air and faint strings, until something new disturbed the ambiance.

"Hey, Clyde," came a snotty and playful voice from the side opposite Allison. Jamie Valentine sat perched on the back of the other stone chair like a gargoyle. Or maybe more like a monkey.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:41 am

"Me either." Clyde remarked. Feeling he knew what Allison's real hobby was. Finally the door opened and Clyde felt the air being sucked from his lungs, he swallowed hard and breathed deeply, his chest pounding as he stepped into the room cautiously. So cautious. Ready to dive out of the way of anything.

But at the same time, he had intentions to tease Allison. To be a cocky little bastard to taunt and tease her, to be coy and confident and mess around with this haughty, arrogant narcissist and get her riled up. But as he stepped inside the wide room that was big and spacious room with dark wooded walls coated with lavender and heather cloth. And along with calming, soothing strings that eased Clyde, was a hard, stone floor with articulate carved out designs that clacked against his loafers as he went inside, basking in awe of the place again before he saw, sitting down on a stone chair. Allison Watson.

Clyde froze and forgot how he was going to open up with. 'Aww. Missed you too darlin' or something coy. Instead he found himself staring at Allison with her glistening, sweaty body, cruelly clad in a black sports and tight shorts clearly enjoying her massage. She looked hot. And Clyde clicked his tongue in annoyance, feeling weak for admiring the woman who had caused his sister so much anguish.

And then... He saw Jamie! He snapped out of his brief stupor and turned to the yoyo girl perched on the chair. He narrowed his eyes at her briefly before smiling. "Aww hey, Jamie! How ya been? Fillin in fer Jocelyn now?" He asked her with a smile before turning to Allison. Not at all recognizing the other girl in the white dress, whoever she was.

"Allison! Darlin'! It's been too long! Man I gotta say... Yer pad is real fancy. Like fer real. Oh, how's the head?" He asked with a coy grin. He had to thank Jamie for breaking the tension.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:34 am

Jamie narrowed her eyes. "Shut up." She didn't like Jocelyn.

"I appreciate your concern, but I'm quite alright. I've had worse, I assure you," she said, without moving a muscle. "Much worse. Sukiyo, would you please give us a moment?"

The elegant young Japanese woman at Allison's side turned her dark almond eyes, the line of her lashes extended with makeup and shadowed with just a hint of color, toward Clyde. There was a hint of a scowl on her otherwise placid face as she placed Allison's arm back on the armrest and strode out of the room with the grace and poise of a dancer, a perception reinforced by the soft, flat, slipper like shoes on her feet. She closed the door behind her.

"You look annoying," Jamie remarked. "Not really ugly, just stupid and stuff."

"Shhhh..." Allison gently shushed the girl, and Jamie closed her mouth. For the first time, she opened her eyes, and her cat-like emerald jewels flicked toward Clyde, looking him unflinchingly in the eye. "Do you like this room, darling? It's the most masculine. It is grounded and strong, but..." She looked down to his feet and then back up again. "I don't think you identify with those qualities, do you? What do you want?"

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:52 am

Clyde smiled at Jamie's response immediately before he looked back at Allison, hands on his pockets, kicking the bottom of his loafers into the floor. Not giving Sukiyo much attention as she left as he kept his eyes locked on Jamie and Allison. The former was... Annoying. But also amusing, Jamie wasn't phasing him one bit, though he still felt he owed her for where she sent him.

It was Allison that took up his attention and got under his skin. She always did. His gaze would meet Allison, looking to her with a sneering smirk as she talked about this lovely room. He liked the whole spa really, and this room in particular was... Manly? Yeah, Allison got under Clyde's skin. Her words made him bit his lip as he got burned by her. She was always good at trying to verbally castrate him. Vile witch.

"Oh Allison... You're just as lovely as I remember." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I just came ta' visit is all. And... I wanted ta' let ya know that I'm not at all pleased with all the little mind games you been playin with my sister, making her think she's this big bad bully and shit. You're the bad guy here and you got alotta nerve puttin' me and her through so much hell and thinkin you can just ditch us. That ain't cool. babe. And we ain't done."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:01 am

"I haven't the faintest idea what you mean, I've done nothing of the sort." Allison picked up her left leg and crossed it over her right, and ran a hand over the back of her sweaty thigh. Even sitting relaxed in the chair, her good posture remained, like a rogue queen on her throne.

"What your sister has done is ambush little Lu Jiao and beat her like a dog. She's attempted to intimidate Yi Lan. And I'm sure you know that more recently, she has attacked my own family." She paused, letting her gaze linger on Clyde while she thought. "Emily is my oldest sister's. She was raised to revile me, so naturally she grew to idolize me. I had not spoken to her in years until your little stunt. Are you really so petty as to attack naive young girls just to get a rise out of me?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next