by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Much Needed Appointment

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Much Needed Appointment Empty A Much Needed Appointment

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Bonnie had been sitting comfortably in the lobby, waiting for her appointment that she had scheduled with a certain Mercy Wrenn. Her first time in the Friction HQ building.

A day had passed since Bonnie had met up with Allison Watson and this new girl in life, Violate. A rather mysterious person at that, very odd but freidnly and helpful nonetheless. Yes, friendly, though she seemed quite willing to aid Bonnie in her quest to get back at Allison. Things were getting so weird, Bonnie felt so overwhelmed by ALL of this insanity. All she wanted to do was fight the people that had wronged her and her family but it seemed like that wasn't as easy as she hoped.

All this drama between Herself, Clyde, Allison, Jocelyn, Yi Lan and Violate. None it was simple. And now Bonnie's actions could involve two more people into this fray, assuming either of them weren't involved already in some form. Mercy clearly had a past with Allison and this Emily girl.... Well... Time would tell on that one. Bonnie didn't feel good about it either but she hoped Mercy could help. Clyde said she was smart after all.

Bonnie was wearing skinny jeans, high top sneakers and a tank top. Her hair in a messy pony tail. Calmly waiting for her appointment while mulled over Yi Lan and Allison before the secretary got her attention, telling the country girl that she could be seen now. So Bonnie stood up and made her way to the elevator, going up it and walking into the hallway before marching up to the office of Aurelia Fortuna.

Bonnie stopped before the door and sighed. She was still on edge from all the crap she had been dealing with but now she had to keep cool. Not only was this going to finalize her full-time transfer to Friction but she was going to be having a One-on-One talk with the woman that her brother was madly in love with.

The blue eyed blonde frowned deeply. Bonnie liked her so far but Clyde thought Heather was an angel and it came back to bite him in the end. He needed to deal with his own life but she didn't want him to get hurt either. Bonnie even wondered why she cared about that too, Clyde had stuck in his nose in her love life ALL the time back in high school, getting a date with a guy was impossible and it was probably why she started liking girls too!

But she couldn't hold that against him. Bonnie was very happy with Duff. And ultimately, she wanted him to be happy with someone too... It was why she felt so weary with Mercy, praying that she matched the 'amazing' description Clyde had of her.

And if Bonnie lost her cool she was fucked. She doubted Mercy would help her if she went off on her for being two faced or something. If she was. She then sighed. Maybe she was just on edge. She wanted to make a good impression too...

With those thoughts out of the way, Bonnie gave a knock on the door and pushed her way inside. "Hello?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

A Much Needed Appointment Empty Re: A Much Needed Appointment

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 am

Mercy was a little confused when Bonnie had set up an official appointment with her. She didn't really KNOW Clyde's sister all that well but she WAS dating her brother and the paralegal thought that if Bonnie wanted to talk to her she could just... talk to her...

Well, she wasn't going to think too hard about it.

When Bonnie knocked on the door that led to her office, which really was just the antechamber to Rally's office, "Come in!" The pink haired girl chirped when Bonnie stepped in and greeted her with a polite smile from behind her desk. "Heya, Bonnie." She said and waved casually. "Come on in and have a seat!"

It was weird looking at her. She looked like Clyde but ... with boobs and a nice ass. She was like hot Clyde. Mercy hid her sudden blush behind her coffee mug as she took a sip. She wasn't thinking anything at all!

"So, what's going on?" She asked. "It was kind of weird that you set up this appointment. If there was something you needed, you could have just asked. I wouldn't mind if Clyde gave you my number or anything like that."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Bonnie heard Mercy invite her in, so Bonnie pushed herself inside the office, greeting Mercy with the friendliest closed-mouthed smile she could muster right now. "Hiya, Mercy." She practically copied her before taking a seat. Keeping the smile on her face as Mercy's warm welcome was very pleasant to Bonnie. But what WAS going on? Well a lot... Bonnie didn't even know what to say at first.

"Oh... Things." She said. "Ah well... He said you're busy a lot so I didn't want ta' take up any of yer time, ya know?" Bonnie added.

"How are ya doin' by the way? You know, I wouldn't mind if Clyde gave me Yer number the next time you're dealin with some crazy bimbo. I seen what happened durin' that Jocelyn and... Yi Lan match." The mention of those names put butterflies in her stomach.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:24 pm

"Yeah, it gets pretty crazy around here." Mercy said, dismissing it with a wave. "But for you, it's no trouble to set something aside." She said warmly. She really WAS like Fem!Clyde except for the moment she didn't seem nearly as obnoxious. It was kind of cute really. Not THAT kind of cute though!

"I'll give it to you right now." She said and flashed her phone so Bonnie could add her number. "How am I doing?" She asked, a little surprised by the question. "Well, all things considered not too bad. uhhh..." Why do you ask/ it seemed kind of weird. She shrugged it off. "Oh, that match?" Mercy said. "Well that Lilly girl's a pain in the butt but that's all she is. No trouble really." Mercy said waving Bonnie off again and puffing her chest out proudly.

"Plus, she got hers pretty good. She thinks she's tough but compared to someone who is tough for a living she has no chance and now she knows!"

"So... what's been going on with you?" Mercy leaned forward. "All Clyde can talk about is you... well and all the dumb stuff that happens in wrestling leagues. Are you doing ok?" She asked with general concern on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Bonnie flipped out her phone to add Mercy's number before asking the girl how she was, along with all the recent shenanigans she had been apart of.

"Yeah... I don't like her, Lilly. Fer' obvious reasons." Bonnie frowned, she heard Lilly had a few Friction matches and Bonnie didn't object to chance to punch the daylights out of someone who had been plaguing Clyde and Mercy. Bonnie did not want her brother in the hands of a controlling bimbo or for Mercy to get injured by that wacko.

But Bonnie chuckled at Mercy's confidence. "And you handled Angela and Poison so well too! Honestly I... I'm impressed girl. And thankful, but damn you gave em hell! You are tough!" Bonnie exclaimed excitedly. "You're real brave ta' take on AFdubya wrestlers like that, Clyde said you ain't even trained." If Bonnie was kissing ass... She had no clue, it wasn't her intention either. She felt she was giving credit where credit was due.

But when her life was brought up, Bonnie would frown a bit and hug her arm, she didn't know what to feel about Clyde asking about her, partly thankful but she had been pushing him away a lot recently. She wasn't telling ANYONE that she felt like a horrible person and a near nervous wreck.

"Surviving." She muttered. "Allison is...." She couldn't think of how to describe her. There was so much she could say. "I ain't never met anyone like her. She's told me..." Allison had said horrible things to her that were still ringing in Bonnie's head.

"She brought you up too... But I never said I knew you... " Bonnie admitted before she let out a deep sigh and stared at Mercy deeply with her blue eyes. "...Can you please tell me what sort of past you two might have had together? So far, I don't think she knows your connection to us and I'd like ta' keep it that way."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:20 am

"Oh? Well..." Mercy said blushing at Bonnie's words. She felt like she could do anything. 'Well, I DID kind of put the fear into them, I guess. Bet they won't mess with me again! I owed them anyway so it felt good." Mercy beamed until Bonnie Bonnie began to frown.

"Oh I'm... yeah..." Mercy frowned as well. She knew all about Allison and how she WAS. That bitch had a gun. When Bonnie asked her about what she had done with Mercy, the pink haired girl fret a bit.

"Listen, Bonnie." She said, biting her lip. "I... I tried talking to Clyde. I told him that he needs to stop pursuing these girls. That he should stop going after Allison. He cares about you and feels like it was his fault that you got put in the hospital and it's not. It's Allison's. Her and Jocelyn are psychopaths and I think if you keep going down this route, you'll just KEEP getting hurt. Clyde too. He's too damn hotheaded."

Mercy sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Just... don't do anything stupid, ok?" Mercy said and looked at Bonnie. "Allison tried to hire me for a job once. I declined the offer and that was that." She said. it was the truth. That was all the interaction they had had. But it was the BARE truth. She didn't tell Bonnie about the gun or having to club some Goliath with a wine bottle or being kidnapped or Jamie or anything.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:52 am

Bonnie slumped in her chair. Clyde wasn't just thinking about her well being, he blamed himself. "...Aww God..." Bonnie muttered lowly to herself, and her eyes started to water, bringing her hand up to her eyes. It was bad enough she blamed him for fucking up and getting Duffy hurt.

"We both hot headed. We're twins."
She said while sniffling, lifting her head and revealing a slight smile before she sighed, Listening to the end of Mercy's words.

"Well...I'm supposed ta' be the smart one. Always have been, but lately I've been doin' some muckin' up of ma' own. I don't want him or Duffy or You hurt either. I just wanted ta' get even with those bitches in the ring where it counted... But things have gotten so... So insane, Mercy. I...I just wanted to fight them, but instead I've been pulled into something a lot more crazier than I would have imagined. I'm in really deep with Allison and this stuff is stressin' me out. Ain't none of it simple. I feel like I'm doing some really bad shit, and might do something worse if I'm not careful." Said Bonnie with a shaky breath as she finally spilled her guts to someone about how much hell she was feeling.

"And... Thank ya for yer honesty too. You've been really kind ta' me and my brother and the things you've done for him and yer' willingness ta' help. The fact you came to the hospital after I got injured. All that means a lot to me... Thank you, Mercy." Bonnie added as she looked to Mercy with a warm smile. The nicest one she could make.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 am

Mercy's frown deepened as Bonnie seemed to realize what Clyde had been feeling and thinking. It didn't seem like the two communicated very much for being twins. Mercy pulled a tissue out and handed it to Bonnie.

"It's ok, Bonnie." She said and stood up. She stepped around the desk and gave Bonnie a dainty hug, lightly tapping the girl's back. "It's no trouble, really. Clyde just needs to stop thinking he can take on the whole world by himself." She said as she pulled away. "Maybe you do too. And, when it comes to Allison, don't ever think you're in the wrong. She just likes to manipulate people. look what she did to Jocelyn, I mean." Mercy sat back in her chair and rocked a bit. She took another sip of coffee.

"I still think the two of you should just ignore them but I can't really stop you from going to get killed so..." Mercy said, sighing heavily. "I guess if there's anything you need, I can help you. I wouldn't mind seeing Allison get her butt kicked, that's for sure."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Bonnie took the tissue and blew her nose. Hard. Sounding off like a little air horn. And when Mercy went around, Bonnie didn't even give her chance. The texan stood out of her seat and latched onto Mercy tightly, squeezing firmly as she sniffled, she needed a hug and Mercy's words made her feel better. Among other things...

Bonnie released Mercy when she brought up Jocelyn, she could tell the pink haired paralegal that she and Clyde would not get killed by this bitch for sure, but...

"Thank you for being a friend, Mercy."
Bonnie said humbly, along with Vi, Mercy and her seemed to be really good people. "...What did she do ta' Jocelyn, though?" Bonnie asked curiously.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:00 am

Mercy was surprised at how tightly Bonnie hugged her. The girl was really sweet and clearly this whole mess had just gotten to her in the worst way. Mercy felt really really bad. Allison was just a bitch who probably got off thinking about what she was doing to all these people. Why wouldn't Rally or Lukretia put her in a match against one of the AFW gorillas who'd show her what they learned in prison? That would just be exactly what Allison deserved. And it might be hot too.

Mercy shook her head and looked at Bonnie. "Well, she let her run free." The pink haired paralegal said simply. "Being young and angry isn't going to get you too far, especially in the wrestling business but when you have someone who is giving you free reign to do as you like, then it stops being some rebellious phase, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next