» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Sudden Appointment

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Sudden Appointment Empty A Sudden Appointment

Post by BCG Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:23 am

In the backstage area of the arena, an isolated room had been set up with a two comfortable chairs and several cameras. As the backstage workers hustled around the room connecting wires and adjusting the lighting, a very irritated Kyla Fairchild sat in one of the chairs. She sat with her legs crossed, and her chin propped against her fist in a bored manner. She was dressed conservatively in a nice blouse, and pencil skirt, with her hair up. There really hadn't been much time for her to browse through her wardrobe, in light of how sudden this all was. Hence her irritation... Less than an hour ago, she had been contacted and informed that she was scheduled for another interview concerning her client. Yet this one, as she understood it, was non optional. And while normally she would have come to one of these interviews alone, she had been given so little warning about this one, that there had simply been no time to set Iron Maiden up somewhere where she would calmly and patiently wait for her return. No, this time she had no choice but to bring her along.

And so there Iron Maiden sat, plopped down on the floor under her own choosing, right beside Dr. Fairchild. The red headed giantess had been hastily dressed in her normal ring attire, for the sake of appearance, and her hair was down as opposed to the typical ponytail Kyla liked to keep it in. Like Kyla, she also seemed very agitated and upset, yet it had less to do with being called for an unexpected interview and more to do with that there were so many strangers walking around in such close proximity to her. The backstage workers all gave her a wide berth, intimidated enough by her to begin with, but even more so due to the fact that she was leering at each and every one of them like a guard dog poised to attack.

Kyla however kept her at bay, every now and then whispering calm reassurances to her and urging her not to harm anyone. The good doctor was intentionally nonchalant about this however, desiring for the backstage workers to feel just as unhappy as she herself did, through fear. It was aggravating enough that she had been called up so suddenly for this, but she had been waiting in her seat for over fifteen minutes. So where or where was the interviewer? Considering how long this was taking, and what a fancy set up this all was, Kyla expected somebody high profile. Anything less was likely to drive her to her wits end.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

A Sudden Appointment Empty Re: A Sudden Appointment

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:46 am

Kagami had been wondering around backstage for almost fifteen minutes as Lukretia told her she had to do an interview but Lukretia had not told Kagami where the interview was supposed to take place. After a bit of wondering Kagami was pointed in the right direction by one of the stage hands. Kagami hurried on her way to the room where she was told the interview would take place.

Kagami opened the door to the interview room and she quickly noticed the stage hands running around setting up cables. Kagami's eyes then looked towards the table to see the woman sitting on the chair and her associate who sat on the floor next to her. Kagami hurried over to the table to sit on the other side from Kyla. "Sorry, sorry, i am so sorry i am late." Kagami said as she tried to look important and formal even though she was extremely nervous. "I am going to be your interview today. I am Kagami the Kawaii champion. It is nice to meet you." Kagami said as she placed the manilla envelope on the table as she prepared herself for the coming interview.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 am

When Kyla noticed the door creaking open out of the corner of her eye, she quickly turned to see who was entering. She expected to see the interviewer, late as they bloody were, yet to her disappointment that's not who showed up. Instead she saw a tiny young woman dressed in one of the silliest of outfits Kyla had ever laid eyes on. She looked like some sort of neko pirate. Kyla scoffed in annoyance and turned away, assuming that the girl was just some joke of a wrestler who had gotten lost. To her immense surprise however, the girl didn't leave. Instead she came forth and sat down in the other chair across from her. Iron Maiden took notice of her at this point, leering suspiciously and rather angrily at the strange girl.

"May I help you?" Kyla started to ask in a snobby tone, but was barely able to utter two syllables befor the girl suddenly introduced herself as the interviewer. And the Kawaii champion. Kyla's face contorted in a unsettling mix of amusement and outrage. On one hand this absurdly insulting, but on the other... it couldn't be real. This had to be some kind of joke. "Ha! No... no I very much doubt that you are the interviewer." she chuckled harshly. "Now why don't you run along and go have a pillow fight match, or whatever it is your do, with the rest of your joke of a roster hmm? I warn you, little girl... you're in very dangerous company right now."

Iron Maiden shifted uneasily and gave Kagami a borderline murderous look, as if she could sense that Kyla had half a mind to sick her on the girl.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:17 am

Kagami sat straight up in her chair when Iron Maiden leered at her. Kagami was not feeling so confident now as she was just a few seconds ago. "I,i am your interviewer. General Manager Lukretia asked her personally to do this." Kagami said trying to calm down Kyla so that she wouldn't be attacked by either the woman in th chair or the woman on the ground. "I even have questions to ask you." Kagami said motioning towards the envelope on the table.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:33 am

"Excuse me?" questioned Kyla rigidly, when Kagami dropped Lukretia's name. It didn't ease the tension as the Kawaii Champion had hoped, quite the contrary, it instead left Kyla feeling more pissed off and insulted than she had been before Kagami opened her mouth. After all, the implication here was that the owner of the company herself had set this up. Why would she do that? Unless she meant to insult Kyla. That German bitch had to have realized what a bad joke it was sending a Kawaii wrestler, champion or not, to conduct an interview with the manager of the hottest rising star on Friction! Ther nerve of her...

Kyla gripped the arm of her chair tightly enough for her fingers to redden, while glaring venemously at Kagami. As if the unwitting champion herself had meant to insult her by showing up. Kyla considered herself a rational woman however, and she soon calmed herself, reminding herself not to shoot the messenger. She put on a calm, cold smile and gently placed her hands over her lap. "Very well then. Ask your questions."

"We'll be on air in about ten seconds." the camera man helpfully informed them.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:46 am

Kagami was feeling ever more nervous as Kyla continued to stare a daggers at her. However after a few seconds Kyla seemed to let up with her glaring which made Kagami feel better. Then Kagami heard that they would be going live in 10 seconds. Kagami let out a sigh of relief before opening the envelope in front of her as she readied herself to ask the questions.

Kagami had not read the questions ahead of time as she trusted the contents that Lukretia prepared for her. As Kagami saw the red light on the cameras light up Kagami looked directly at Kyla and smiled. "Hello there, I am Kagami the Kawaii Champion of Friction and i am here to interview one of our up and coming members of Friction." Kagami said as she had practiced her opening words for awhile. Kagami then looked down at her first card before looking back at Kyla "Our guest today is Kyla, one of the managers in our fine league." Kagami continued on as she barely contained her nervousness. "So, onto our first question. This one concerns both our manager and the wrestler she has managed. So Kyla, Your client Iron Maiden has made quite the splash in the AFW. How did the two of you come to be associated? "

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:25 am

Kyla sighed quietly to herself and examined her nails as she waited for Kagami to just get to the questions. Once she finally did, Kyla found herself frowning at what she was asked. How she and Iron Maiden had met? Kyla had been expecting much tougher questions than that, especially considering this was one she had already answered in lower key interviews. Then again more people were talking about Iron Maiden now than before, so perhaps those who were only now just paying attention were curious? Kyla decided to abide the question for now, if nothing else, just curious to see what Kagami would ask her next.

"Simple. As I've stated before, I used to run a psychiatric hospital in France." she casually explained, while going back to examining her nails. "Iron Maiden was a patient there. One who had been a bit of handful for the staff, due to her unusual size and strength. Luckily, I was able to get through to her. Earn her trust. Earn her affection." she finally looked from her nails to meet Kagami's gaze, and gave the Kawaii champion an unnerving smile. "I was once quite a revered psychologist, you see. I have... a knack for figuring out what goes on in peoples heads. Given enough time, of course."

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am

Kagami sat in her chair and listened intently to what Kyla was saying about how she and Iron Maiden met. "That is very interesting. I am surprised to find out you are an accomplished psychologist." Kagami said before looking down at her note cards to look at the next question. Kagami wanted to ask why Kyla was now here with Iron Maiden instead of being in France at the psychiatric ward. However, Kagami was going to stick to the questions that were handed to her.

"How far do you plan on taking Iron Maiden? To the top? Can we expect to see her in title contention when she gets some more matches under her belt?" Kagami asked as her next question. Kagami had to admit that Iron Maiden looked liked a real contender and even the fact that the girl was intimidating as she just sitting there as a guard dog.

Last edited by 407 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Kyla's lips thinned slightly when Kagami expressed her surprise about learning of her past as a psychologist. What was so surprising about it? That statement in itself felt like an insult to Kyla, and she had to force herself to smile again in spite of it. "Well, what can I say? It's simply a matter of truth." she responded in a dry tone, and with an ingenuous smile.

Her false smile didn't remain on her face for long, flickering away when Kagami asked her next question. "Really? That's what you're going to ask me?" she retorted, clearly unammused. "Of course I plan to take Iron Maiden to the top. See, I don't know about the Kawaii league, but in the true Friction league, only the best deserves to hold the title. And my Maiden here is quite simply that. The best." She momentarily gestured to Iron Maiden, who had grown bored with the conversation and was now staring absently at the lights.

"I hope you've been given more insightful questions to ask me, girl. Or else this is going to be quite a waste of an interview."

Last edited by 11979 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:07 am

Kagami had to frown when Kyla mentioned that the Kawaii league wasn't a true league. "Hey i earned this belt." Kagami said out of anger before she quickly calmed down and looked away from Kyla as her face was all red from embarrassment. Kagami quickly looked back at Kyla and apologized "I am sorry about that. Lets get on to the next question."

Kagami tried her best to regain some of her cool but now she was afraid to ask the last question as it might make Kyla even more angry than she was. Kagami however, did promise to do this interview and she was not going to back down yet. Kagami was too caught up in trying to act like a professional that she didn't read the question before asking it and just read the card without thought. "Is it true that you're only using Iron Maiden to compensate for your own failure as a wrestler in the AFW?" After Kagami finished reading the card her eyes light up with disbelief as she couldn't believe that Lukretia would write such a question. Kagami looked up nervously at Kyla hoping that the reaction would not be too severe.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next