Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

dessy

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 6 Empty Re: Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:15 am

Z.Z rolled away from Alaina and slowly got to her feet. She watched Alaina and grinned. ""Oy, Yaya! Liten to dis girl! She tinks I be bringin da company!" Z.Z wagged her finger at Alaina. "Ch'n, I didn't bring 'er. She came all by 'erself ya know. Don't be tinkin oterwise now!" She said as she slowly backed away and begged Alaina to come after her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 6 Empty Re: Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Alaina slowly made her way up to Z.Z. So far it was Z.Z talking and fooling Alaina with mind-games. Perhaps Alaina had something she could use to throw off Z.Z..."Sure... I mean if I saw my friend on the losing end of a match I'd be concerned and make my way down just like she's doing for you."

When she got close, Alaina would try to sidestep Z.Z and shuffle step behind her, grabbing her around the waist. Once she got around, she would lift Z.Z as high as she could and deliver a backdrop... provided she could get behind her without a hitch.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:31 am

Z.Z watched as Alaina approached. She was crouched too, waiting for the girl like a coiled snake. As she tried to spring around, Z.z jumped forward and rolled, hopping up away from Alaina. She then smiled at the girl and waved at her. "Oy, Yaya! dis one missed! She ain't even got da mind to tink I can move on my own! Now why would i just stand dere and let ya do whatever ya please! oi!" She barked. "Come and get some! Yaya and i wanna make a good showin for da cah'n!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Alaina knew this had to be another mind game of Z.Z's. Alaina just looked at Z.Z and figured she'd give her exactly what she wanted, maybe if she came in quicker than expected she could surprise Z.Z before she sprang her trap.

"You want it, you got it...." Alaina thought to herself as she rushed forward and jumped into the air parallel to the ground trying to catch Z.Z with a cross body block.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:33 am

Z.Z. watched as Alaina dashed at her. She was ready, for sure, but not for what Alaina was actually doing. Z.Z was trying to fall backwards for a monkey flip but she couldn't stop Alaina's flying body. She fell backwards with Alaina on top but bridged as she hit, trying to flip Alaina over with Z.Z on top and in a pinning position, looking to throw her legs on top of the ropes to press against Alaina and get some leverage for a sturdy pin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:55 am

As Alaina went flying she saw Z.Z bridge back and knew that this wasn't going to end well. As the women fell back Alaina hit the mat and had Z.Z right on top of her!

"One!"

Alaina heard the referee's hand hit the mat and kicked to try to get out. Z.Z was lighter than Alaina but right now she felt heavier than Alaina thought she would. As she tried to get free she looked and saw Z.Z's legs up on top of the ropes! "Hey! Cheating bitch, her legs are on the ropes!" Alaina shouted to the referee, hoping to get his attention as she continued to kick out of the pinfall.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Z.Z pulled her legs free when the referee turned to look and stood up, breaking the count. She shrugged innocently at the ref who only gave her a small glare. "Oi, yaya!" She barked as she moved away. "Dis one tinks we need ta cheat ta get a win over her! What're we tieves!?" Z.Z took a step forward and tried to launch a soccer kick into Alaina's back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 pm

"Arrgh!" Alaina yelled as Z.Z's foot landed square against her spine.

"If only I could get some momentum going against this... this bitch!" Alaina thought to herself. Usually her cheery nature managed to shine through even in the ring.... but something about Z.Z and her friend outside the ring just brought out anger.

Alaina began to get back onto her feet and face Z.Z. After standing again, she hoped to entice the woman closer to her by hunching over slightly and grabbing at her back with her left hand. Once Z.Z was close enough Alaina would try to grab Z.Z around the waist and arch back delivering a northern lights suplex!

Last edited by 12579 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:49 am

Z.Z laughed at Alaina as she tried to stand up. It was pretty hilarious to see the rookie on the ground and when she was hunched over, Z.Z took a chance to try another kick. She'd get close, but just with the end of her foot, trying to jam the toe of her foot into Alaina's hunched over face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 am

Alaina's eyes widened as she realized her little plan backfired horribly. She felt a sharp pain in her face and hit the mat, rolling around. "Ahhhh! Shit..."

Her hands covered her face, and her upper lip in particular was throbbing. The sudden and forceful kick left Alaina on the mat, her feet tapping against it in pain and frustration. The most she could do was pull her right hand away from her face. Her lip still throbbed and her palm showed a small amount of blood from her lip being cut open by the kick!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next