» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, daemongirl, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 5 Empty Re: Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:33 pm

Z.Z popped back up and hopped away. She listened to Alaina's words and laughed. "Oi, yaya! Listen to dis girl!" She said, slapping her thigh. "Ahhh, quite a clever ruse, girl." She said, waiving her finger at Alaina. "ok, missy." Z.Z. said. "If ya wanna wrap up, I'll oblige. But if yer gonna make a bet, den ya gotta ;ave sometin to wager, eh? So, What's it gonna be?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 5 Empty Re: Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:19 pm

"Fine, I don't have much to wager though other than.... Alaina said as she became silent, thinking of something to wager. It didn't seem like cash would appease Z.Z, and in the event that she lost she sure as hell didn't want to lose anything incredibly important. "..my old graduation ring in my dufflebag. What is it that you are going to wager?"

Alaina watched Z.Z for a response. She knew Z.Z would try something cheap once they locked up no matter what so Alaina had to think of a way to beat her to the punch... or to the headbutt?

That was it... once Z.Z locked up, Alaina would pull her close and headbutt Z.Z.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Z.Z raised her eyebrow at Alaina's words. She rubbed her chin in thought. "Oi, yaya! Whatdya tink, eh?" She said, looking up at the sky. "Oi, methinks it's no bad start." She said, nodding along to her imaginary companion. "Aye, aye, aye." Z.Z. said, nodding along. "Of course I got a piece o' eight for ye. That's what I be offerin. But, the cah-in keeps onto me purse." Z.Z shrugged. "She's dacah-in after all." Z.Z said. "Even dough, she's da one oo can't keep her coin in her pocket, ahaha!"

At the moment, Fathia suddenly cleared her throat. Z.Z jumped and scratched the back of her head. "Ahahaha! No ting it was, cah-in!" She said. "Our money is your money, it's da ship's money, aye, aye, aye!" She said.

Fathia remained silent. Z.Z spun and looked at Alaina and rushed at her, raising her arms like she was looking to test her strength, but really looking to bull rush her and bull doze her to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Alaina was expecting foul play... but not a straight show of brute force! As they locked up Alaina felt herself getting pushed backwards onto the mat, but she did want Mercy close so she unleashed her headbutt!

The two women tumbled onto the mat and Alaina found herself in a bad position, Z.Z was on top of her. However, Alaina did have some opportunity provided her headbutt achieved some of its desired effect.

Alaina lift her hips and twisted to her left as hard as she could hoping to put herself on top of Z.Z..... in a mounted position and punching at Z.Z's face.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Z.Z. had caught Alaina off guard but Z.Z managed to head butt her as well, causing them both to humorously drop to the mat. She flashed a look to Fathia while she rolled around with Alaina. The pirate captain did nothing but smirk.

When Alaina ,mounted her, Z.Z. threw up her arms over her face. If Alaina wanted to punch her, she'd have to slam her fists into Z.Z.'s arms, as well as the hard metal bracelet she was wearing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Alaina wanted to pummel Z.Z more than anything.... however after one hit bounced off a metal bracelet she quickly reconsidered as she shook her right hand. Out of the corner of her eye she saw another very tall woman with some walking stick watching the match. "I can't worry about her now, I have more pressing issues..." Alaina thought to herself.

Alaina began to get up hoping to catch Z.Z unprepared by dropping her knee into Z.Z's abdomen as hard as she could.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Z.Z grinned as she felt the knuckles clang into her metal bracelet. Z.Z took note that Alaina finally saw the captain and grinned. Unfortunately before she could react, Z.Z felt Alaina's knee bury itself in her abdomen. The pirate's eyes widened and and a blast of air shot through her lungs and out her mouth.

"Whoooof!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:27 pm

"I see you brought company.. you'll be down to talk to her soon enough." Alaina said to Z.Z as she began to pull her opponent up off the mat.

As soon as Z.Z was up, Alaina was set to spin her opponent around and quickly follow up by wrapping her legs around Z.Z's waist while putting her arms around Z.Z's neck. If she could get a solid rear naked choke locked in she would lean back with her weight falling back onto the mat.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Z.Z. was slow to get up but after a moment she did at Alaina's command. When she felt the blonde slip around her, Z.Z lunged for the ropes as she felt Alaina try and curl her legs around her. She watched as Fathia stuck her donga stick out, as though she were offering Z.Z something to grasp on to. The dark skinned beauty reached for it but as she was about to clasp her hands around it, Fathia yanked it away and smiled.

Z.Z was forced backwards on top of Alaina as she was being choked. She gagged and felt the strain as the ref asked her if she wanted to submit. Z.Z shook her head head and threw her head back repeatedly, trying to slam her head into Alaina. While she did that, she used one hand to try and dig her fingers into Alaina's fingers. She kept her nails sharp like claws so she could.

While she did that, her other hand snaked down discreetly as she tried to sneak it between them to that she could slip it between their bodies and dig her fingers into Alaina's crotch. A nice three pronged attack and even if Alaina howled in pain, the ref would not suspect a thing!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:02 am

As Alaina choked Z.Z she felt Z.Z's head hit hers at the same time as razor sharp nails dug into the skin of her hands! "Nghhh... nice try but... AHHHH!"

Alaina shouted in pain as she felt Z.Z digging her nails into her crotch! She let go of the hold with her legs first then her arms second. Alaina rolled away from Z.Z and got to her feet. Her head was no worse for wear, but her left hand had some blood on it from the nails digging in. Alaina gingerly rubbed her crotch, and looked over at the ref. "The hell was that? You guys allow that sort of thing to go on in a match?" She shouted as she got to her feet. The referee, who missed the wrongdoing, simply shrugged.

"I've never wanted to slam anyone through the mat before like I do now...." Alaina thought to herself as she got to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next