by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match - Page 5 Empty Re: Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Brittany saw Adrian flop to the mat and she smiled wickedly "That should teach you, you fucking bitch." Brittany said as she left Adrian smoking on the mat "Now you just stay there into i win bitch." Brittany said as she would go slip out of the ring and grab the crown "Time to become the queen." Brittany would say as she would begin to climb the pyramid believing that Adrian was defeated and victory was hers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match - Page 5 Empty Re: Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 pm

When Brittany stepped down out of the ring to pick up her crown: Adrian's eyes blinked open. She hadn't been fully out from the shock, and wasn't fully out of tricks either. Ever since her last confrontation with Morrigan where she tazed Kelly Conway in the back, she had been wearing a metallic pad on her back, under her shirt just in case of another sneak tazer attack. It hadn't taken all of the shock out of it, but it had been enough to make her convincingly play dead.

Slinking out of the ring, most people expected her to go straight back after Brittany, perhaps take the discarded barbed bat. But instead, she used the opportunity to get out of the arena via some of the side exits. If Brittany was going to win, she wasn't sticking around for the after-party. With her bad leg and a cut on her arm, just dragging it out was only going to make things worse.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Brittany slowly made her way to the top of the pyramid as the crowd was silent as Adrian slowly slipped away. Brittany wasn't paying attention to the ring as she topped the pyramid and she placed the crown on top of her head before she began to count out loud as she claimed her victory "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..." Brittany was just about to say 10 when she turned around and saw that Adrian had disappeared. "That fucking bitch." Brittany said as the bell rang to announce her victory giving her the win. "God damn bitch got away." Brittany said with a scowl before grabbing her belt from the ref and raising it above her head

"I'll find you bitch and when i do your dead." Brittany yelled out to Adrian hoping she would hear her. Brittany then descended the pyramid and made her way towards the exit to celebrate her win.

Last edited by 407 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 am

Morrigan had been watching, waiting in the wings and carefully keeping an eye on the match as it progressed. She had to make sure that Adrian's gorilla didn't come out and screw things up. She was also a little worried if Brittany had even learned anything from the tutelage that Morrigan had given her. But int he end, the injury Adrian had suffered in a previous fight had been just the sort of thing that gave Brittany an edge.

Morrigan watched as Adrian began to slink away. The temptation to jump her was really great, but she knew as soon as she did, Queen Kong would come raging out of the back. It was better to enjoy the moment and celebrate a glorious victory.

As Brittany began to walk down the ramp, Morrigan crept our from her spot in the stands, looking like a hooded assaulter. But as she got close, she threw herself at Brittany and wrapped her arms around her, pushing her hands into Brittany's big boobs. She pressed her lips against Brittany's neck and ran her tongue upwards until her lips were against Brittany's ear and she was breathing hotly into it.

"Congratulations, Lover. I told you everything would be fine if you listened to me. Not only did you cripple that loser, but you've taken the next step upward. I'll let you be queen all night long, Lilith." Morrigan purred.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 am

As The Match ended, one lone woman in the shadows was far from amused by the match and the victory of the entropy champion, along with not being apart of the biggest show of the year. But perhaps what enraged this woman more than anything was the fact that this woman named Brittany Luuve had hurt someone that the girl cared deeply about.

Her name was Kelly Conway and tonight she was craved a viper's blood. She had purchased a ticket to attend the event and started to make her way towards the front row as Brittany claimed her victory. Kelly's heart raced. No! Brittany had left the ring, Kelly had to move down a bit more to meet her at the entrance ramp to her chance, she needed to stop moving.

Then from the other side a hooded figure stepped out, Kelly immediately halted in place within the packed crowd, wondering if someone else planned to obtain vengeance as well. But soon enough it became clear to Kelly who the figure was as she threw herself at Brittany in a loving embrace with the hood still.

A Lover? Kelly's eyes narrowed darkly before she began to grin. Perhaps she'd let the Viper understand what she's done after The Ghoul put a beating to the hooded girl. That would show her. She'd make both of them bleed. An Eye for an Eye and then some.

Pushing a spectator aside to grab his folding chair, Kelly folded the steel chair and marched towards the side of the entrance ramp before she quickly hoped over the guard rail, chair in hand and went to try and close that distance between Brittany and Morrigan, chair raised high above her hair, running hard, digging the balls of her sneaker covered feet into illuminated steel, seeing nothing but red. Red and hate. Revenge and Bloodlust were her mistresses and they fed her all the hate she needed, not saying a word, not being loud, just silent and efficient, a silent rage to be channeled into a steel chair.

Her heart was racing and her voice was silent but she stomped on the ramp too hard during her short sprint. Maybe she'd be caught, Maybe she wouldn't. She still raised that chair high and tried to hammer it down upon Brittany's like she was her executioner. Morrigan was so close maybe she'd hit her too, the front of that damn chair probably stabbing the bridge between her forehead and nose, right where you'd put a pair of glasses.

Kelly struck hard and Kelly struck fast. The Ghoul demanded her Vengeance. She wasn't in Avalanche tonight. But her heart was cold like one. She'd show them that.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 am

Morrigan was looking forward to a long night with her new lover. She would even let the 'queen' do whatever she liked. Adrian was on the ropes, her career was probably over and Morrigan didn't even have to lift a finger. Her mere presence had been enough to keep her gorilla at bay and now she had someone she could use as a stepping stone to prove her to her mistress and strike fear into the hearts of the AFW. The culmination to a perfect day was at hand.

She definitely wasn't expecting anything else to happen. How could it? But there was the faint thud of creeping, eager footsteps. She'd been the one making them long enough for the thought to creep into her head that she should look around. She turned her head in time to see Kelly lifting her chair high into the air. Her eyes widened as it swung down. With her arms around Brittany, she couldn't move out of the way. But she could do something

She gave Brittany a hard shove as the steel chair smashed into her head, sending her collapsing to the ground. She groaned and one hand went to her head, but she was barely conscious. The only thing she could think about as blackness swallowed up most of her sight was that the bitch was blonde and Morrigan would fucking kill her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 am

Brittany was caught by surprise as Morrigan shoved her away just in time to avoid being taken out by Kelly's chair "You fucking bitch." Brittany would scream out as she saw Morrigan fall to the ground unconscious "I going to fucking kill you bitch." Brittany said as she glared angrily at Kelly "How dare you ruin my fucking victory?" Brittany said as she stood up and charged at Kelly.

Now what Kelly didn't know was that Brittany still had her taser on her as she planned to use it on Morrigan later in the night but Brittany had a better idea now that Kelly had interrupted her victory celebrations. "Take this you fucking bitch." Brittany said as she would jam the taser into Kelly's crotch and activate it hoping to take the crazy bitch out so she could drag Morrigan backstage without to much interference.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 am

Kelly's eyes went wide as Morrigan pushed away the designated target and got herself clobbered instead, leaving Kelly to just watch as Morrigan took the blow to her skull and collapsed to the floor in a dazed heap.

Upon hearing Brittany use some of that classic colorful vocabulary she was so fond of, Kelly turned her attention back on the viper and her eyes narrowed. "HOW DARE YOU TRY AND RUIN SOMETHING GOOD IN MY LIFE!!!" Kelly spat as Brittany charged at her, she couldn't allow it, thus prompting Kelly to actually chuck her chair right at Brittany hoping that seat would smack her in the face. Whether it connected or not, Kelly would leap at Brittany and begin to frantically pound her fist at the girl's face to initiate a catty brawl.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:52 am

As the two girls began to try and tear into each other, the arena lights flashed and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfpDWDZVi5U:1947ufid]"Control"[/url:1947ufid] began to play over the loudspeakers. Out from the backstage area stepped Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, the Friction general manager. She had a microphone in hand and didn't even have to step much further out fromt he backstage area. She was wearing a tight fitting red dress and behind her was Macha carrying a briefcase. "Excuse me frauleins." She said sharply. "Zis is no place for extracurricular activities." She began to step down the ramp casually. "I see zat you have finally found someone who is almost identical to you." She said aloud as she closed in.

"It must be like looking into a mirror. Perhaps zat is vhy you despise her so? Ze same look, ze same temperament und ze same level of intellect." Lukretia smiled. "Ze same crutch for tools. Ze same vay of crippling loved ones?" Lukretia raised an eyebrow. "How... unamusing." She muttered. "If ze two of you vant to settle things, zen I vill be happy to arrange a match. Fraulein Luvve is due for a title defense und I think zat Fraulein Convay is suitably up und coming enough for ze position Of course..." She added. "How long has she been meagerly treading water in ze shallow end of ze pool? I hope our beloved fans vill forgive such a wretched match being put together, but I feel as zough it must be done."

Lukretia slid forward and looked at Kelly. "Fraulein Convay, since you are ze challenger, you get to decide ze match stipulations. Think long und hard about ze best vay to tear into Fraulein Luvve. Just don't... hurt yourself. I vill be in touch." Lukretia added with a sneer before looking at Brittany. "Und Fraulein Luvve. You have been itching to get at me for a long time, yes? If you can beat your dummkopf Kameraden zen you can have me in any match you like. I vill fight you vith both hands behind meine back tied, zough I still think zat cvould be unfair to you. But... I am feeling quite generous, considering you von such a hard fought match against a vounded, one-legged veasel. Even if you lose, I'll let you fight me. But it vill be on meine terms und I vill not be kind to you."

Lukretia turned her head. "Give Fraulein Luvve her revard for beating Fraulein Kytes. If ze two of zem give you trouble or refuse to separate, beat zem vith it."

"Yes, Mistress." Macha said and advanced on Kelly and Brittany. "There will be no more fighting tonight." Macha said in a calm and quiet voice as she looked at them with hardly any expression.

"Oh." Lukretia said turning around as she looked from Brittany to Morrigan. "Please take care of meine servant. Vhen she decides to crawl back to me I vould like her back in as few pieces as possible."

Last edited by 445 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Brittany was easily dragged away from Kelly as she was still exhausted from the title match "Thats fine with me bitch." Brittany said to Lukretia as she glared at Kelly "I'll break this bitch into pieces in any match she chooses and then i will destroy your stuck-up ass." Brittany said as she moved over to Morrigan to try and revive her as she began to imagine what she was going to do to Kelly and then Lukretia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5