Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match - Page 3 Empty Re: Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Brittany gritted her teeth as Adrian kept a hold of her leg and Brittany was barely able to keep her face out of reach of Adrian's kicks. "So you want to play dirty bitch." Brittany said as she would aim a kick at Adrian's crotch while her arms twisted Adrian's injured leg "I'm going to break this fucking leg." Brittany said as she tried to cause Adrian more pain than she was receiving.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match - Page 3 Empty Re: Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Adrian's eyes bugged out, her kick attempt leaving her open for a much more nasty retaliation. The cosplayer releasing her grip on the Viper's leg as she tried to curl up, running her hands down low to sooth her aching crotch and partially glad of what a flash bang of pain that was, it certainly made her forget all about her leg being nearly twisted off as she tuned back face down.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Brittany pulled her legs away from Adrian as the girl released her "I'm going to make sure you never walk again." Brittany said as she would continue to twist Adrian's leg while her feet would begin to stomp at Adrian's crotch as Brittany tried her best to cause Adrian an unbelievable amount of pain. "I think its just about time i put on my crown."

Brittany would fire one last stomp at Adrian's pussy before getting up and walking over to where she dropped the crown "Now just stay down there while i win this match." Brittany said as she would begin to walk towards the pyramid.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Adrian stifled a few more screams as Brittany stomped down: tears forming around her eyes as she shuffled away after that last cruel stomp, shivering as Brittany went off to claim her victory. It was what she wanted, right? Even if it hurt a hell of a lot and her leg was probably set back a week or 4 in recovery time but the match was pretty much over quickly, which is what Adrian had planned. Brittany would have to climb and stay up for long enough for the cosplayer to crawl under the ring and hide long enough for Rebecca to clear the area, no matter what the two had planned for her. As soon as the match was announced Rebecca had planned anti-tazer strategies and a cup just in case. But was this going to be all she was good for? Getting hurt and hiding in a ball. Where was the determination that got her out of numerous no-win situations. That thick headed stupidity that persevered through even the toughest times in the middle of a match.

Don't give up... she told herself if this was a no-win scenario I would have lost by now, there's got to be someway to make it even, she thought, shooting another hand under the ring, smiling despite the pain when she felt the first thing she found. As soon as Brittany began to clamber up the pyramid she'd get a nasty surprise. A wrench aimed straight at the back of the knee, looking to clip her wings as she ascended the padded pyramid.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Brittany grabbed the crown and made her way over to the pyramid not even bothering to look back at Adrian because Brittany thought that the bitch was just going to lay down and let her win. However, as Brittany climbed the first step she felt something hard hit the back of her knee and she fell face first into the padding "What the fuck?" Brittany screamed out as pain radiated from her knee "Your going to fucking die for that you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out as she set the crown down and picked up the wrench.

Brittany slowly got to her feet as she favored the leg that was hit with the wrench "I'm going to cave your fucking skull in." Brittany said as she made her way over to Adrian with the wrench in her hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 am

Adrian had a weary smile as Brittany fell off the pyramid "Tool box." She answered with heavy breathing "Amazing what you can find under the ring." She joked, patting the metal case she'd placed on the ring apron along with a few other pieces. Using the wrench as a projectile might have been a bad idea but at least it worked. "Yeah, having a bad leg reaaally sucks, don't it? maybe you should go back to the infirmary, who knows what damage you'll do just by putting pressure on it!" the cosplayer mocked, rolling back in the ring with the toolbox and the extinguisher from earlier on. If The Viper wanted her vengance, she'd have to step in with Adrian. This was going to be bloody, but at least it was more of a fair fight now.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:37 am

Brittany was starting to get really pissed with Adrian "So you want a bloodbath bitch, i'll give you a fucking bloodbath." Brittany said before stopping outside the ring "But first i think i should even the odds a little." Brittany said as she would slid under the ring and begin looking for a weapon more to her liking.

Brittany would find just what she was looking for but she wouldn't emerge from her hiding place just yet. Brittany wanted Adrian to sweat a little so she remained beneath the ring holding her new weapon and waiting for the perfect time to strike at Adrian.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:36 pm

"You've got a wrench, isn't that enough?" Adrian asked, smirking as she was starting to get back in to this match and back into the right mindset. Just focus on pissing off the Viper and maybe she'll fuck up, or at least be angry enough to go for her face instead of her leg, it had already taken her mind off going for a quick victory. And this was good practice seeing as whoever won was probably going to go after the Hardcore Championship, and getting used to swinging international objects was a part of that.

What did start to worry Adrian was how long Brittany was looking for, usable weapons were ten a penny under the ring which made it all the more weird that she was taking the time to search. Was there something in particular she wanted? What the heck was going on?

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Brittany was still hiding under the ring carrying a weapon she knew would strike fear into Adrian and after a few seconds Brittany climbed out from under the ring hoping to end up looking at Adrian's back so she could surprise her. Brittany had a wicked grin on her face as she had in her hand a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and in her other hand Brittany held a taser. Brittany would slowly climb into the ring and try to sneak up on Adrian so she could camly press the taser into the girls back and turn it on.

"I hope you like the present i found for you." Brittany would say if her attack worked "I thought it would bring back some fond memories." Brittany said with an evil laugh.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Where the fuck did you go? Adrian wondered, it seemed that the Viper had disappeared, no sign of her since she went to go find a weapon. Okay, I can't see her, but I know she's here, the cosplayer rationalized, her leg aching as she closed her eyes to focus: She wouldn't come head on: she's got to be behind me... but how do I know when to strike? she thought.

Last yeah against one of the idols of Eclipse, it was relatively easy to know what the fan-favourite was up to, the collective intake of breath as Tomomi climbed the ropes, the whoops as she jumped off followed by the audible shock when Adrian dropkicked her out of the sky. Against Brittany, this was a lot harder: the crowd didn't care for either one of them making it so that if she was planning something, they wouldn't boo her enough to let her know when, because why bother if the victim was going to be Adrian Kytes of all people. In fact, Brittany's plan might win her some fans of her own.

However, the unusual silence, her closed eyes and sore leg made one thing more sensitive. Whenever she took a step the mat shook. Normally it's not enough to focus on in the heat of a fight but Adrian had time to concentrate, and her leg sent a sharp signal of pain whenever a step was made. It wasn't perfect but she could use the smallest of hints to time her counter-attack just right. And when the Viper tried to give her a shock with the tazer, the shocking thing would be how she reacted to Adrian's boot smashing in her jaw as she turned into a Superkick before the tazer went into her back.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next