by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match Empty Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

Post by anegge Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Previously on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-12-announcment-of-contract-assignments-t7457.html:3sdjlrfk]Announcment of the Contract Assignments[/url:3sdjlrfk]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-12-prerecorded-interview-segment-1-t7459.html:3sdjlrfk]Prerecorded Interviews (1)[/url:3sdjlrfk]

Adrian Kytes
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 128lb
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/adrian-kytes-the-occasionly-hardcore-anime-t4287.html:3sdjlrfk]Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match AViHb.jpg[/url:3sdjlrfk]

vs

Brittany "The viper" Luvve
Entropy Belt Holder
Height: 5’️7”
Weight: 133
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/brittany-t3415.html:3sdjlrfk]Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match Vip912813kl2.jpg[/url:3sdjlrfk]

match rules:
There is a small, three tiered pyramid outside the ring. (Made of a padding filled gym block painted to look like a model Mayan pyramid. It's about three feet tall.) The peak of the pyramid is a platform one foot in diameter. In addition, a stylized crown is located in the center of the ring.
Win by standing on the top of the pyramid for ten seconds while wearing the crown.

Last edited by 121 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 am; edited 5 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match GXChUKwAv'12 Queen of the Pyramid match 1BElGMIAv'12 Queen of the Pyramid match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match Empty Re: Av'12 Queen of the Pyramid match

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Adrian Kytes hobbled to get a view of what they were constructing for her match, a match she probably wasn't in an condition to compete in due to a knee injury sustained earlier the month, but alas... "My Boss hates me" described a lot of her situation now, especially as she hopped back to get suited up for a match with an opponent she'd been trying to avoid.

Ever since Brittany Luvve won the Entropy belt, her own interest in the title waned. It wasn't so much that she'd get to be a champion, it was more the thrill of potentially kicking Taylor Parker while she was down was the interesting bit. At the time it was the perfect opportunity to kick her off whatever mountain she had climbed up just out of sheer will to have the blue haired woman not allowed to have nice things. But that was then, and lately she actually got around to thinking how pointless the whole endeavor was. Both Taylor and Adrian had developed their own problems without so much as a moment to take notice of either one and now Brittany might just be the one that brings her back into that convoluted mess. And that wasn't even getting her started on the Viper's new associate.

Morrigan. Now that was a name she'd tried to run miles to distance herself from. She'd come across the maid when she first tried to get a leg up over the competition by siding with the General manager. What a series of mistakes that turned out to be, she was positive that Lukretia didn't like her, what with her unnatural ability to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat without strength or skill, just by either cheating or out-smarting her way out of problems, and that maid wanted her head. Morrigan wanted her dead and she wanted the cosplayer to suffer for all her transgretions, and now she had to watch out for that tazer again as well as step in the ring with someone who was beginning to build a habit of crippling already injured wrestlers.

"Okay what's the dosage needed to get me out there in a state that won't be painful to watch?" She asked as she laid back in the infirmary, putting her crutches to one side as the doctors placed a heavy duty-knee brace on her. As though her limp wasn't a big enough bulls-eye already... "And that works both ways, don't dope me up so much that I don't know which way's up." she instructed before she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth when the needle pierced the skin. A cocktail of various painkillers and steroids, all designed to get that knee working to a reasonable degree. It would still sting and she wouldn't be moving as fast as she normally could... which in the grand scheme of things wasn't that fast. If it was she could have avoided getting in this state easily. Still, it'd have to do.

Slipping on a sparkly jacket she slipped off the triage and into the backstage area: waiting for her cue to step out and get her ass kicked again. "Let's get this over with. Maybe I can play dead and she'll just win... or I can negotiate with her or something. Fuck, I don't know." the cosplayer groaned before[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOUtdYKLYBg:1so3f5tz]"King of my World"[/url:1so3f5tz] cued up over the speakers and she made her way to the ring, gingerly stepping up and through the ropes. Trying not to limp or cry or show any emotion other than apathy right now, the jeering crowd: mocking her last loss really getting to her for once.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Brittany was standing backstage adjusting her outfit while thinking about last years Avalanche "This year i'm going to show the world why you don't fuck with the viper." Brittany said as she began to stretch to prepare herself for the unholy beating she was going to put on her opponent "So, this Adrian thinks she can take me, well i can;t wait to see her face after i crush her hopes, dreams and maybe her career." Brittany then grabbed her belt and made her way towards the backstage area "Well, i guess i should watch myself. Morrigan said this bitch has a few tricks up her sleeve but then again, so do i."

Brittany reached the backstage area with a wicked smile on her face and as she moved to get ready for her entrance most of the backstage crew moved away from her as the didn't want to get in her way. "Alright, lets get this slaughter over with." Brittany then heard her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8gA1ooxw0I:3vkxq1tw]music[/url:3vkxq1tw] blare over the loudspeakers and she entered the arena to a chorus of boos.

Brittany didn't pay any attention to the crowd as her eyes fixed themselves on the injured Adrian and Brittany slowly began to make her way down to the ring. Brittany licked her lips as she moved closer to Adrian like a shark smelling blood in the water "So you are to be my next victim. I wonder how a second rate bitch like you ever beat Morrigan." Brittany said before sliding between the ropes and entering the ring "So do you have any final words before i paint this pyramid with your blood." Brittany said as she smiled wickedly at Adrian.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 pm

"Great..." Adrian groaned "every bit as crazy as your new girlfriend... actually that was mean of me. No one's as crazy as her" She took back her insult no reason to antagonize her so far as she moved to lock up with the serpent.

"Listen," she began, trying to keep her voice at a barely audiable whisper "I don't really want to fight you tonight, that's not saying I'm scared but! If you're willing to work with me: I will just lay down and let you win: no blood, no sweat, no tears. Whadda you say?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Brittany moved to lock-up with Adrian and as Adrian asked Brittany to cooperate with her Brittany's smile softened and in a whispered voice she said "Thats not a bad idea but you see, you should be scared of me." Brittany said with as she smiled again but this time it wasn't a soft smile but an evil one. Brittany then kicked her leg out to strike Adrian right in her braced up knee.

"You see i have to make up for last Avalanche when i lost and i also decided to make an example out of you." Brittany would ay as she would launch another kick at Adrian's knee "but don't worry i will make this quick."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 pm

"Ahh!" Adrian yelled as Brittany struck out quickly and straight to the injured leg of Adrian Kytes. The metal brace absorbing not nearly enough of the impact as she went down to one knee quickly. Fortunately the injury while being a bullseye, she had a thought about this and could be creating a sort of tunnel vision as the Viper went for her leg again instead of going for her head: allowing the cosplayer to catch the boot. If she wasn't going to co-operate she really had to make an effort to win this or get sent back to the States in a body bag, spinning out into a dragon screw.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Brittany fell to the mat after getting hit with Adrian's dragon screw "Looks like there is some fight in you after all." Brittany said as she rolled to her feet and licked her lips "This is going to be fun after all." Brittany said as she started to circle Adrian "Ever wonder what the sound of a shattering knee sounds like?" Brittany said with a smile "Because i think the entire arena is going to find out tonight."

Brittany then charged at Adrian to try and hit the girl across the throat wit ha classic clothesline figuring that with an injured knee Adrian wouldn't be as mobile as she usually would be.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Adrian scrambled away after taking Brittany down to the mat, the cosplayer trying to get back on her feet using the ropes before the viper's clothesline caught her on the chin, sending the cosplayer tumbling to the outside and letting Brittany have free reign to get the crown. "Oww...." the cosplayer whimpered, "can you say something that doesn't just make me want to call backup in to stomp you? because tonight is not the night." She muttered to herself, maybe she should have had Rebecca at ringside, but that would have only drawn in Morrigan like flies to a nightlight.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Brittany smiled as Adrian tumbled out of the ring "Bring whoever you like, i promise they will just end up broken and bloody on the ground." Brittany said as she would flip Adrian off and make her way towards the crown in the center of the ring. "Oh, and don't worry, after i win i'm going to have some fun with you."

Brittany made her way to the crown thinking that Adrian was just going to give up like she had wanted to before leaving Brittany with a win and plenty of time to make Adrian regret ever coming to the arena tonight.

Last edited by 407 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 pm

For the most part it looked as though Brittany had a simple cruise down victory road by way of easy street to victory, Adrian hadn't moved from face down on the outside mats, one of her arms sprawled out, the other under the ring. She didn't know if the match was no DQ or not, but she figured that with all the silly stips, no-one would really give a shit.

feeling her way around the various bits and pieces under the ring she found something simple but effective. When Brittany went to head out of the ring through the ropes, Adrian would roll to the side holding a fire extinguisher and give Brittany a cold face full of the powder gunk.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next