Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Belly Olympics: Day One

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:27 am

Janet was enjoying herself as Chelsea gave her instructions and Fallon and Kyoko bickered. She felt a little exposed in the black-and-white bikini, but it wasn't like the three other girls were wearing a significantly greater amount of clothing. "Just look cute, huh? I'll see what I can do."

Fallon desperately wished that she could punch Kyoko right now and break her girlfriend's abs. She hadn't quite gotten halfway there earlier that morning during their brief belly punching battle, but she had left bright red knuckle marks on Kyoko's pale skin which would not fade for the rest of the day. Resisting temptation, Fallon replied: "I'm just saying, they've been training for months and were pretty good already. This is gonna seriously test their abs and, even though they might not make it to the top of the list, the winner might come pretty close. Which means bumping down second place. Which is you."

Janet was enjoying the war of words between Fallon and Kyoko. The idea of the two of them fighting was almost as enticing as that of Amy and Odessa. She had to make sure to focus as Kyoko gave her more instructions. "Thanks. I don't expect either of them to take many cheap shots, but I'll keep my eyes open."

Odessa's radical honesty seemed to move Amy, because the blonde woman actually closed the last millimeter of distance between their mouths and kissed her. It was a pretty chaste peck, all things considered, though as the blonde stood up Odessa still licked her lips and smiled, rising to join her opponent at the door. "You had better be careful. Acting like that might give me the impression you actually enjoy my company," she observed drolly. As Amy reached the door to the next room, Odessa slipped an arm around the blonde's waist, keeping her close so that the two of them would enter the retrofitted arena together.

"Shall we?" Odessa asked, extending an arm to the door, then pushing it open to allow Amy to lead the way. Through the doorway, she saw the brunettes, Janet and Fallon, purple-haired Kyoko, and redhead Chelsea all turn their way, eight eyes watching the amazons as they made their grand entrance.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:14 am

Chelsea didn't mind being unsubtle, between the 4 of them she definitely wanted Janet to feel comfortable and enjoy her time here. She hoped for a little more but that was something she could partially control. "Oh you'll do fine there...but if you want any extra points maybe flaunt this baby a little." Chelsea said patting Janet's belly. "It'll make good replay value for the cameras and we both know you can move those hips." She teased, resisting the urge to kiss her since the others were already here. Not that she wasn't making it obvious she wanted something close to what Kyoko and Fallon had. The Belly Queen figured that she'd leave Chelsea to give the advice since it was her show. "Like I said girls, words meant to provoke. Especially when they're untrue. When you two find a girlfriend make sure she prefers honesty. I'm still working on mine. Thankfully her lips work in other ways." Kyoko said leaning in to kiss Fallon, which lasted 5 seconds before she broke it seeing the other doors open....bringing out the robbed competitors.

"For the next few days I might, it all depends on what you bring." Amy said. She really just liked the idea of fighting someone for that long, if there was a way to get her in the...'mood' as some people called it that might. Amy wasn't against kissing or other stuff but compared to what she could be doing it was so...boring! Why make out when you can punch out, why lie in bed when you could slam each other on it? All that sounded more interesting even if she didn't really mind the other stuff. Odessa now was speaking her language more which is why their was no protest to her holding her side and walking to the door with her or letting her open it, once she ripped that robe off that body was going to be hers. "Lets see. Sorry to keep you waiting Chelsea...Wish I could've kept you two waiting more Kyoko and Cali-ko, and...you I'm not sure if I should apologize to Chelsea who's she?" Amy said before pointing at Janet. Chelsea realized she forgot to mention that she picked out a ref already. "You've heard of Janet, and yes you should apologize for keeping her waiting. She's gone through so much trouble to make sure you and ODessa have a fair and clean fight." Chelsea said poking her friend.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 02, 2024 4:21 pm

Janet put her hands on her hips and rolled them slowly from one side to the other, letting the movement ripple her abs as Chelsea patted them. It was obvious that the redhead wanted to lavish her with attention, and Janet both enjoyed that fact for her own sake and played into it to make her friend more excited. Pretty soon, though, she wouldn't be the focal point of the room.

"Pfft. Untrue, my a—" Fallon wasn't able to finish her retort before Kyoko leaned in and kissed her, keeping their lips locked for a few seconds just as the door from the next room opened. Kyoko obviously didn't want to hear the truth right now, but the kiss was just getting Fallon even more wound up, wanting to punch her girlfriend until she deflated like a balloon. As the kiss was broken, Fallon's nostrils flared, but she just took a big breath and turned towards Amy and Odessa.

Odessa was glad to have gotten some almost-friendly words out of Amy, and if the blonde was being honest, it seemed their relationship would only improve from here. It seemed that would put her in relatively rare company, judging by the way Amy greeted all of the other women in the mat room. Fallon and Kyoko seemed annoyed by Amy, while Chelsea seemed a little embarrassed by the blonde's poor manners and Janet was obviously trying to remain unruffled and serene as the referee.

"You had better hope none of the contests come down to a judges' decision, darling, the way you're antagonizing two-thirds of the panel," Odessa said, her lips close to the blonde's ear as she teased Amy. Of course, she didn't intend to let any of the contests go the distance. She intended to knock Amy out or make her submit in all of them.

"It's good to see you both," Janet said, aiming to keep things on track. "We should be just about ready to get started now."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 05, 2024 3:15 pm

Janet moving around when Chelsea gave her abs a bit of a pat down meant she got to enjoy the feeling of the rest of her stomach and feel multiple parts of the brunette's sexy belly. Needless to say she appreciated that Janet seemed to be enjoying the attention she was giving her and any worries that Janet would feel out of place were dying with each roll of her abs. The conflict between Kyoko and Fallon died for a second when Kyoko planted a kiss that Fallon didn't resist at all, even though she still looked ready to argue she stayed silent until the doors open to give them the participants for the Olympics. Amy didn't waste any time insulting everyone she didn't like, which was expected by Kyoko and Fallon at this point, even Chelsea couldn't act surprised by Amy's mouth. "That won't happen because you won't survive any round I take, and even if it did Kyoko would just be telling me how thin skinned she is if she cost me a round because of insults. You can have the brunette's vote. She won't matter." Amy dismissed Odessa's teasing, her hand would even move up around Odessa's waist to give it a pat. "You should worry about yourself, not them." Amy finished.

"Janet's right, I don't think we need to take any longer now that everyone's here. You two are ready right?" Chelsea asked while Kyoko would walk over to take her seat on the panel, whether they were ready or not she wasn't about to take forever going back and forth with Amy. Amy just nodded her head before looking at Janet. "I've seen you before...Don't know where..but you weren't a ref when I did." Amy pondered openly but then shrugged. "Eh it doesn't matter, Chelsea likes you and that's enough for me. I won't cause problems when we start." Amy said moving over to the center with her hands on her robes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 05, 2024 8:26 pm

"Mm, I certainly do like your fighting spirit. Confidence like that will make it even more satisfying to collapse your tummy in on itself," Odessa said, keeping the teasing up even as Amy tried to brush it aside, pressing her hips into Amy's as the woman's arm encircled her waist, her lips effectively kissing Amy's ear as she spoke. The blonde pulled away after a few seconds, talking at Janet as Odessa made her way over to the center of the room, by way of Chelsea.

"I haven't officially refereed any matches," Janet explained to Amy, holding her hands behind her back as she looked slightly up at the somewhat taller woman. "But Chelsea and I were just discussing that as a career move." Fallon walked with Kyoko over to the comfy seats set up for them as judges, more than a little irritated at Amy but knowing she couldn't punish the woman without compromising the integrity of the Belly Olympics, which she, as a belly obsessive, couldn't help but take very seriously. Fallon grabbed Kyoko's hand and held it as they sat down, idly squeezing her girlfriend's hand as they waited.

"Your blonde friend seems to think that she can count on your vote no matter what," Odessa said to the redhead, while Amy and Janet spoke, "but I'm sure you'll be as impartial as possible, won't you? After all, we all want to see the best woman with the best abs win here." Giving Chelsea a wink, Odessa aligned herself with Amy and placed her hands on the collar of her robe.

Janet, seeing both competitors in position, moved to stand between them. "It looks like we're read to get these Games of the First Belly Olympiad started," she said with a light smile. "So, without further ado, would our contenders please drop their robes and give our judges a good look at the weapons they'll be using for these duels?"

Last edited by Daaharu on Mon May 06, 2024 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 05, 2024 8:59 pm

Amy didn't quite understand what Janet was doing here if she wasn't a ref but she wouldn't question Chelsea, she factored into this in some way. She seemed eager if a little nervous. "So that means you wrestle instead?" She asked before she saw everyone else getting ready, when Janet did the same she followed them going to the center where Odessa was and Janet followed. Chelsea took her place beside Kyoko and Fallon who were holding hands, not that she noticed since her eyes were on the contest about to start. Janet told them to strip off the robes and Amy figured she would go first since at least that would surprise everyone, she already knew what Odessa was wearing. She didn't waste time doing anything special and simply undid the robe and dropped everything for everyone to see

Spoiler:

The bikini fit her Lion aesthetic to a tee, even if it was a still a little basic but it hid nothing important and was comfortable enough that Amy had no problem doing an entire wrestling match in it. It felt way better than the one she wore when she fought Odessa the last time, when she broke her belly and started this whole thing. All because Chelsea wanted to see it. "Good luck trying to collapse anything, I see you falling short a second time." Amy said standing proud and looking at the onlookers, since she already knew what Odessa was wearing she wanted to see what they thought of her outfit she made.

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Sun May 05, 2024 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 05, 2024 11:34 pm

"I've wrestled for a long time!" Janet explained, more than a little proudly. She had, after all, been a champion, and she had been a top contender for a number of belts during her long career. She wasn't quite so active as she had once been, but she was absolutely still in the game and probably would be for a few more years to come.

Then they moved to the center of the mats, Janet greeted everyone, motioned for the competitors to disrobe, and Amy did so. Odessa untied the sash around her waist but was content to hold the robe closed herself as she enjoyed the show that Amy put on. She was impressed by the tone that Amy had added to an already-solid stomach in the last few months. Clearly, she had taken her training seriously. She had also taken seriously the charge to create a new bikini for this occasion...and Odessa was delighted to see that at least one suggestion she had given made the cut.

"You went with the fur after all, darling!" Odessa purred, sliding one arm around Amy's waist and tugging very gently on the woman's bikini bottoms, playing with the fur trim for a moment before pulling away. As she did so, she twirled around, letting her own robe fall away from her and revealing her own attire and physique.

Spoiler:

Fallon raised her eyebrows, visibly impressed by both women. They had well-toned abdominal muscles, but on top of that they had curves that gave them a sensuous appearance. Their midsections were dense and impeccably built, and punching them would probably feel like punching marble statues. "Damn, they really have been training."

Last edited by Daaharu on Mon May 06, 2024 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 05, 2024 11:50 pm

When the robes came off it was obvious Amy looked even stronger than last time which meant she was taking this seriously. Obviously the chance to dominate Odessa a second time intrigued her since even Chelsea could see she was more into this for the competition sake than she was just because Chelsea wanted her to do this. Now it seemed everyone was eager to see this contest through. Amy saw Odessa was excited about her outfit since it was the first time she'd seen it just like everyone else and loved the use of fur. "I couldn't make this black and yellow and keep up the gimmick, if I had to make it it had to speak to me so the fur was necessary." Amy explained simply because the use of it intrigued Odessa. Then the brit did her own disrobing, bringing up the white tiger bikini that Amy made for her. The point of it and the reason for the white tiger gimmick was lost on Kyoko and only vaguely recognizable to Chelsea but at least it rivaled Amy's Lion look...as did the muscles on her body which also showed improvement.

"With all the pointers I gave her Odessa better have been training, but I didn't expect Amy to look like that either." Kyoko admitted, thinking this might be more intense than she thought. Chelsea just smirked looking at the two of them ready to tear into each other and thought all of her christmases came early. "Alright, do either of you have anything to add before the lovely Janet goes over the rules and the contests for the day?" She asked, directing the question to anyone. Kyoko shook her head and gave Fallon's hand a squeeze before looking at her to see if she thought the same. Amy just shrugged, ready to get to the part where she starts winning.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2024 2:46 am

"I couldn't agree more. The designs I had in mind for you—if you had let me make a bikini for you—were not too far off of this result," Odessa concurred, nodding with satisfaction as her eyes scanned up and down Amy's whole body, though they kept trailing across the blonde's tummy, with layers of muscle and a thin veneer of curve-enhancing fat packed densely into a core which was even thicker and more wall-like than it had been the last time the two of them competed against each other. "You make a lovely Black Lion for this White Tiger to hunt down."

"Odessa did, like, a seriously incredible job of hiding her gains. I did a couple gym sessions with her a few weeks ago, and, I mean...I didn't notice this. Like, wow." Obviously, both members of the Terrazas-Akan couple preferred the white-haired British woman to her opponent, but Fallon couldn't help but add: "Amy's a bitch, but, y'know, she's looking...pretty beastly, too. This is gonna be pretty hot."

She didn't have any questions, nor did Odessa, and so, with a glance at Chelsea, Janet would step forward between the two scantily-clad gladiatrices and clear her throat. "This competition will be divided into four days of four contests each, with short rest periods between contests and a longer overnight rest period at the end of each day. Whoever loses each contest will have to admit her defeat and score the round for her opponent on the big board." She gestured to the whiteboard on the wall. "And losing the overall score for the day may incur an additional punishment. Now, today's contests will be as follows: first up, Claws; second, Stomps; third, Scissors; and, last but not least, a classic Belly Punching battle. Any questions?"

"Can you give us a full list of all these contests when these Olympics are over?" Fallon asked, glancing at Kyoko and squeezing her girlfriend's hand again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 07, 2024 2:44 am

Odessa's adoration of the fur to the bikini continued and she mentioned wanting to do her attire still, Amy of course felt she understood the soul better than anyone and still felt confident this was the perfect fit. Judging by the approving comments from Odessa and everyone else they were in agreement. And approval of the increased gains both of them had, stronger arms, thighs and of course abs to go for the contest. The two really did look like predators about to go into battle for dominance. Just like the Lion planned. "Unfortunately even annoying bitches can be strong too. I hope Odessa knows what she's doing." Kyoko concluded, sitting in silence until Janet went over the rules, and the four contests for the day. Kyoko could tell what Fallon had in mind with the list and was already mentally taking notes at what crazy plans Fallon might come up with to make this event even more intense when they got back home.

"4 contests for 4 days means it's possible they end up 2-2 each day and avoid any additional punishment right? So what happens if it's a tie overall and they end this contest 8-8 since it's 16 events. Shouldn't it be an odd number to avoid that?" Kyoko asked. Chelsea expected someone to say it and took over for Janet so she didn't need to explain everything herself. "The contests are designed to be simple but intense, the 16 we picked out cover the basics. We could've gone harder on them but then we risk one contest outdoing the other. For that same reason we picked 4 per day so no one day was more important. If we end up having a pure tie and we can't decide on an overall winner me and Janet have figured out a good tiebreaker round to round out the 4 day. Of course if that happens both fighters will be exhausted so we expect it'll still be fair." Chelsea finished. Kyoko could only speculate on what the tiebreaker could be, but Amy spoke first. "Belly punching on day 1? So I get to have Odessa on her knees again that quickly? I hope that doesn't break her spirit early, while I am looking forward to that fear I want to work for it." Amy teased.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next