Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:34 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by saryakimura96 Today at 3:05 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 4:14 am

» Isabella Astley vs Ai Hoshino - Watch Your Step
by saryakimura96 Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

The Belly Olympics: Day One

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One - Page 3 Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2024 6:43 pm

Kyoko made a good point about the potential for an overall tie—one that Fallon noted for potential future repurposing of these contests, and one which Chelsea seemed more than happy to answer. Janet chimed in: "I consulted with a prominent belly expert to decide on the number of contests a well-prepared set of abs could take in a day." She gave Chelsea a little nudge with her elbow. "And we've got contingency plans devised for any possible scenario, including that tiebreaker."

Amy interjected with her thoughts on the schedule, and Odessa smirked, letting out a hot breath of air through her nostrils that would puff over Amy's face as they stood very close to each other. "It does seem early for what will be a rather humiliating moment for you, darling," she observed. "But you can all rest assured that no tiebreaker will be necessary when I am finished with Amy."

"Excellent," Janet said, looking between the blonde- and white-haired women as they were already sniping at each other. "By the way, snacks for our judges are in the kitchenette cabinets, and dinner will be provided, as well. Anyone have any other questions before we get started?"

Odessa did not, and she turned to stand face to face and belly to belly with Amy again, smiling as she touched her nose to the blonde's and waited for Janet to commence with the first round.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 21, 2024 4:13 am

Chelsea chuckled when she was called the resident belly expert. Between them she didn't think so and since she knew that most of her experience was second hand compared to the first hand experience of the other judges. But she felt flattered enough to speak up in approval of it. "She's just the most amazing ref you could find. I might need to pay you for this when we're done." Chelsea said, nudging Janet back. Kyoko was for the moment satisfied with the explanation, at least it meant this ending in one drawn out draw wasn't possible. Wouldn't be an Olympic event if they couldn't give out medals. "All I needed to hear, glad that was thought of." Kyoko answered honestly when she sat back in her seat. Amy took the spotlight again to throw more comments about the contest being first, which naturally got Odessa speaking back, the early contest trash talk that many people loved.

"I think everyone's satisfied. And I think we've waited long enough..Odessa over here looks more than ready." Amy said bringing her hand up to brush Odessa's white hair out of her face so she could look her in the eye better. "See? There we go. When we first met, you looked at me like a competitor, the fierceness was there but hidden behind some playfulness. I don't mind being playful but it was supposed to be a fight and on some level you were checked out. I hated that...Now I don't see any of that...oh no." Amy said looking excited as she placed her hands on Odessa's cheeks and continued to drink in her eyes. "Now I see what showed up a little too late, after I knocked you out first, when you woke up you finally had the that predator look I was waiting for, only this time you're fully awake and ready to pounce on me aren't ya? Well then...pounce." Amy dared, not breaking eye contact in the excitement.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 25, 2024 11:29 pm

Janet was quite flattered by Chelsea's praise, pressing her hip against the redhead's in response to the return nudge. It seemed that their rules did not need any more explanation, as neither their judges nor their competitors seemed to have anything else to say about them. Fallon was busy thinking about how to apply the ruleset in a private environment, while Amy and Odessa got straight to the trash talk that would drive both them and some of the judges wild.

Odessa didn't mind Amy playing with her hair, and she would return the favor, running both of her hands through Amy's blonde mane, pushing it back and enjoying the silky feeling of the dense hair running between her fingers. As she did that, she pressed her face as close as possible to Amy's, and felt her opponent pushing back, the two of them drinking in each other's auras, staring hard into each other's eyes as they challenged each other. "I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression when the fight first started," Odessa said, in a husky, lower register that would closely approximate a tiger's growl. "I do enjoy making friends with my opponents. But that doesn't mean I won't rip you apart, if that is what it takes to put you on your knees and break you."

The invitation to pounce was a very tempting one, and Odessa licked her lips at the thought of it. Then she gave Amy's lips a very quick lick, as if savoring the taste of her prey. "Well, then, the referee said the first contest was belly clawing, did she not?" Odessa pulled one hand away from Amy's head and shaped her fingers into the ideal claw, smiling as she waited for Amy to do the same. "Shall we?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 26, 2024 5:52 am

Most of the focus went to Amy and Odessa, seeing them ready to fight told everyone it was close to action time or they would start all on their own. Chelsea would give Janet's butt a pat to send her on her way and then stay in her seat to watch her friend and Odessa talk more trash. "Break me? I'm about to claw your guts out and you think you're going to break me?" Amy asked raising her hand. Odessa responded by giving her a licks to her lips tasting her before the fight could really start.

"She did, so why not get it started?" Amy said before she would waste no more time. When Janet gave the okay she would press her arms against Odessa's belly digging her fingers into the white lion's skin to see how quickly she could break her down with the claw. Her fingers would stay in place for now and slowly twist her hand to try and crush her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Janet hurried into her place, standing beside the two combatants such that her line of sight traced a centerline between their thrust-together bodies. It was obvious, with both of them shaping their hands into claws and continuing to talk smack to each other, that this contest was going to begin in a matter of seconds regardless of whether or not Janet gave the official word, so she wasted no time with any further preamble.

"Contest one, belly claws: first to submit loses," she announced, then waved a hand through the air in a chopping motion. "Begin!"

As soon as Janet made that motion, Odessa, still smiling, her face still touching Amy's, brought her arms down and dug all ten fingers deep into Amy's belly. "You won't be so eager in a moment," she said, as her fingers went to work on crushing Amy's abs, each one digging into the space between muscles before hooking into them, slowly twisting as her fingertips were buried into the abs from a more vulnerable angle than straight-on, trying to contort the muscles in ways they were not accustomed to to break them down. Her own gut, meanwhile, was under similar assault, but Odessa would take a deep breath and flex her abs, turning them, for the moment, into a barely-movable shield that Amy's fingers would find difficult to penetrate.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:28 am

Janet got in place just in time to tell them what to do before they did it themselves, throwing their hands into the fray and attempting one to claw into each other to start the first contest. Amy's defenses were up at the same time her hands moved in to claw, making sure that a thick wall of muscles and abs awaited Odessa's searching hands while her own would meet Odessa's tummy and start exploring the body she'd already punched to oblivion once, now focused on leaving a few marks into the skint hat would penetrate those abs rather than overpower them entirely. The whole time she would resist any efforts from Odessa to do the same.

Through this Kyoko and Chelsea leaned to watch the contest unfold, from a glance it seemed everything was in order and that both of them were following the rules, going for painful claw marks that would ruin the perfect skin on both of them. Chelsea's eyes seemed to shift from them to Janet but even the sight of the brunette moving around to check on them couldn't keep her from soon being enraptured with the violence in front of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:39 am

Odessa kept her eyes locked on Amy's as both of them moved their hands in and began viciously digging fingertips into each other's bellies. Odessa kept her abs flexed, forming a shield as hard as steel to repel Amy's clawing, while her own fingers slid very slowly along Amy's skin, finding the creases where one abdominal muscle ended and the next began, small divots where she could hook her fingers in and then begin to drive them up, up into the densely-packed muscle. She worked her fingers in slowly, finding Amy's flexed abs to be tough to crack, but continuing to work at it as the first minute passed, then the second, Odessa not pulling her claws back for even a second as she worked to penetrate Amy's abs and force them to soften.

Janet circled at a safe distance from them, watching their hands closely, though it was clear that she did not need to be worried about cheating. Fallon, meanwhile, also watched very carefully, her lifelong belly fetish leaving her positively awestruck by the abdominal combat which was unfolding between the scantily-clad amazons.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:50 am

The intense clawing between the two was the only thing anyone in the room could focus on, both were rather playful and carefree when it all started but were now tearing into each other as much as possible. Neither found any instant success but that was because they were both tight walls of abs and muscle instead of having weak claws. The only thing Amy could dig into was the creases made from Odessa's flexing and she used that to wiggle and dig into it to try and create a sensitive spot for her to work with. The entire time she was doing her best to combat the clawing of her stomach, forcing Odessa to meet only muscles that refused to give her an inch while she would push deeper and deeper into Odessa as soon as she found her opening.

"It's funny how they're not trying hold back, by the end of the night they might not be able to do the rest of the challenges." Kyoko said, noticing how they were going all out and neither one of them looked like the kind of person who would give up early.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:13 am

Fallon almost didn't hear her girlfriend's comment, so closely was she concentrating on the duel unfolding in front of her. "I guess it makes sense. I mean, if you hold back you lose, as evenly matched as they are. Plus, like, I don't think I could resist going all-out on your belly even if you were already wiped out. It's just more fun," she observed. "I'm excited to see how they face the next challenge if they're both broken at that point. Might not last long if neither of them can flex..."

Odessa didn't intend to lose her ability to flex, of course, but trying to rob Amy of hers was one of her primary goals in this very first contest. Eyes still staring into Amy's eyes, noses touching, Odessa's fingers kept curling into that densely-packed muscle of her blonde rival's midsection. It was so tempting to try to start twisting, and mauling, but it was too early for that. Amy's resistance was still too strong. Odessa was taking it slow, digging into the creases between abs as Amy flexed, working her fingers in inch by inch...or rather millimeter by millimeter. Adding on pressure to try to force muscle to yield to her touch. It was slow going, but soon enough she would create a sensitive weak spot which she could start exploiting.

And all the while she was keeping her own abs at maximum flex, aiming to keep Amy frustrated and spinning her wheels.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3