Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called o

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Morrigan grinned behind her mask when she got the expression she was after from Adrian. She'd definitely put the scare into this dumb bitch. But then Adrian went on. She opened old wounds and reminded Morrigan of the shame of humiliation. And further implanted in her head that it was mostly Adrian's fault that Morrigan was this way.

Morrigan was silent for a long moment as Adrian made her offer. "So.. a fair fight? One on one? To see who is better?" Morrigan sighed audibly through her mask. "That does sound a little fun, actually. There's just... two problems..." She said.

"Like HELL I would ever trust you to keep your word about a fair fight! Could you even do it? Could you even pretend for a second that you wouldn't be waiting for me to cheat back?"

Morrigan reached up and pulled off her gas mask and threw it down to the ground. When she brought her head up she shot forward to spew some green mist at Adrian, looking to use the girl's patented maneuver against her to blind her long enough to dash out of the ring and back her way down the ramp with a wide grin and green saliva dripping from her lip.

"And TWO! I'm not INTERESTED in fighting you fair seeing who is the better woman!What I'm INTERESTED in is DESTROYING YOU! You... that WHORE Da Xia, and everyone else! You humiliated me in front of the world and made my dear mistress spurn me! UNFORGIVABLE!" She shrieked. "The only thing I want for you, Adrian... is SUFFERING!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out)

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Adrian scowled as Morrigan called her bluff. Of course a match between the two would be anything but fair. Their last match was suppossed to be fair but that ended up involving tazers, baseball bats wrapped in barbed wire, loaded elbow pads and the first use of Morrigan's box cutters. Now the two were gas mask to face... well maybe face to face now that Morrigan took off the mask...

"Waaaarrgleee!" She spluttered as her own trick was used against her, staggering back as her whole world turned green. "Where do you get these things!?" She asked out of frustration, spitting out a lot of mist. The cosplayer's face was drenched in the stuff. It kind of made her think twice about using it on everyone she didn't like. Scrambling for a mic, she wasn't done yet with Morrigan "Well maybe if you weren't such a bitch then you wouldn't have gotten humiliated! Ever think of that one!?" She yelled, still trying to wipe the green from at least her eyes.

However, Morrigan's plan was about to meet a big obstacle. When the maid turned to declare her purpose was to destroy the cosplayer and everyone else who'd wronged her, Rebecca Tomoko stepped out from behind the curtain and tried to immediately trap the red-head in a full nelson. "What did you say about me?" the big amazon asked, trying to really put pressure on Morrigan's neck, and with her muscles: that was going to be a hell of a lot of strain.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called o

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Morrigan was busy gloating and watching Adrian try and hack out a come back. She would enjoy the scene for a few more minutes before diving back to her little nest until the right time. What she wasn't counting on was one of the objects of her destruction to be looming behind her. She backed up and when her body pressed against an impressive pair of boobs, she turned her head long enough to catch a glimpse of the muscle bound amazon long enough realize it was too late to avoid her as she was scooped into a full nelson.

She gurgled and kicked as she tried to pull her head out. "Khh.. " She sputtered as her eyes were washed with fear. But when she tried to pull up her hands to remove Rebbecca's steely grip, The maid realized something. She gripped her fists tightly. One hand jabbed upward to stab Rebecca in the arm hopefully freeing the grip a little bit. The other hand went down, hoping to jab the Taser into Rebecca's thigh, if she couldn't hit a more sensitive spot.

If she could stun the brute, then she'd make a mad dash over the crowd wall and try and escape into the night.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out)

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Rebecca had proven once again to have the uncanny ability to sneak up on someone for a 6'4" amazon. Catching and putting the pressure on the crazed maid with ease. She'd like nothing better than to just have half an hour alone with the red-head. Trapped in her impressive grasp and tortured with her bare hands. She could make all the threats she liked now, it was just a matter of time until she broke.

However, the tanned giantess had neglected to notice that the maid was still armed, hissing as the box cutter swiped at her tough skin, but cried out when she got zapped in the thigh. Still having enough energy to just push her far away allowing a quick get away before the shock forced Rebecca to drop to one knee. "Where do you freaks keep getting those!?" She growled out, this was the second time she'd been tazered by the maids.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Morigan escaped into the crowd and turned around panting. "F-Fat... Ugly, hah... Gorilla! You're NEXT!" She said angrily and pointed at Rebecca. She then pointed at Adrian. "And your little dog, too!" Morrigan then laughed sharply and melted away into the crowd. That fucking bitch Adrian always had that man shaped slab of beef to hide behind and Morrigan would show the stupd Cosplayer how scary the world could be without a six foot tall security blanket lodged up her ass!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Having been tazed by Morrigan, Kelly was out of it for most of the mayhem that had occurred in the arena with the sadistic redhead, Adrian and Rebecca. Thus Kelly was left face down in front of the entrance ramp, writhing in pain from the taser that took her down, head down the steel floor next to her mat, not moving much at first but would gradually begin to recover.

Her eyes would flutter open, she would then spot the mic directly in front of her and groggily reach over to grab it, dragging the mic along the floor to bring it in front of her lips to try and speak into the mic despite how she felt from the recent Taze.

"K-Kyyyytessssss.... Kyyyytteeesssss.... Kyyeetesss...." She groaned out like a bad B-Movie Zombie, slowly starting to move around and force herself up to her knees. "Are you still in the fucking building!?!?" She'd howl out into the mic as she faced the floor while getting onto her knees, needing just a moment to recover.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Adrian rushed over to check on Rebecca, wiping enough mist off her face to make her able to see what she was doing while the amazon shook off the effects of the quick taze. "You okay?" She asked

"Been better, should have just slammed her head down, would have stopped her." Rebecca grumbled, annoyed that she'd let the maid give her the slip. But everything seemed to be fine now...

... except the zombie of Kelly Conway "Do we really have to deal with this?" the amazon asked.

"Uh... maybe?" the cosplayer replied. "What?" She yelled at the Ghoul, having lost her own mic.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Rising up shakily to her knees from her feet, Kelly would grit down on her teeth while one eye remained opened, fighting through the painful stinging sensation in her body that came from being tazed by Morrigan. It felt like a few hundred ants bites all at once in her neck, it was hard not to just collapse right there and take a breather, but Kelly had business to take care of, regardless if she had been tazed or not.

"...Kytes..!" Kelly would let out breathily into her mic with a tired sounding pant, finding it hard to talk with the horrid pain in the back of her neck, which was a real bummer considering Kelly had quickly planned quite the ranting speech for Adrian in her head, but everything cool she was going to say went out the window when she was struck, having forgotten many of the details.

"Aww man where do I begin..." Kelly would let out as her shoulders slouched, looking over at Adrian with a droll expression. "Look I'll just cut to the chase and skip the speech..." Kelly would say in a rather dissapointed and defeated manner until she took a moment to recall why exactly she was out here. Her anger would then rise up yet again.

"WAIT! Who do you think you are calling ME out like this!? I'M Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway and you're just a Nobody, Kytes! You hear me!? A NOBODY!!!" Kelly would bark out angrily, slowly pacing the stage as she glared at Adrian and Rebecca, able to rant as long as she wanted since Adrian didn't have her mic.

"You see Kytes, When you disappeared from AFW...NOBODY seemed to notice... Northman, Sunderland, The Gastins, The Shit-For-Brains Fans and even YOUR BODYGUARD! They all seemed to just carry on without even knowing where you were... Well everyone except that fucking red-haired bitch, Morrigan! But still... It's pretty sad when those that hate you, miss you more than those who supposedly care... Don't believe me? Then why did your Bodyguard actually do more for her career by getting in the ring more often, rather than sit around and look after your sorry ass like she does Everyday! EVEN TODAY!" The Ghoul would let out in an arrogant, know-it-all tone as she tried to feed Adrian 'the truth'.

"You're a joke, Kytes... That's all you'll ever be... A Joke that no one finds funny. A Joke with an imaginary title belt, with imaginary value..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Adrian started to shake with rage, and a bit of fear. If it was just Kelly saying those things then no matter how hurtful they were, she could have shrugged it off. But... these were things she'd already told herself, that she dissapeared and no-one really noticed, things hadn't changed a bit while she was under the mask, until Rebecca put her hand on Adrian's shoulder giving Kelly her strongest Death Glare. "We did care." she growled at low volume "All of us were worried sick. I looked everywhere, Cecilia knew where you was, I only left for Kyoto when I knew what you were up to, but even Heather and Bonnie, they still wondered where you'd gotten too. Even if I did want to punch you so bad for hiding like that."

[size=85:321uvoy5]"Thanks Becks..." Adrian whispered before sliding out of the ring, still looking down and sorry for herself: until she grabbed a mic and slid straight back in. "I'm a joke!?" She asked, "If I'm this joke, what does that make you miss Ghoul? Who's only known associates who can stand to be within 30 feet of you without kicking your ass are a crazy french chick who thinks she's a vampire and a nurse so high: that she wouldn't notice if you got replaced by a pigeon while in a make out session except for the fact she'd get get less venereal diseases!"

"And as for my belt!" She continued, head full of steam. "What would you say would give it value? The fact that one of the top 5 wrestlers decided to risk going for it only to get her ass kicked? That I think gives it value, and dignity. Unlike you who can only get any title match by bribing your way to it. Bet all that money you spent on Gatt sounded like a good idea at the time, huh Kelly?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2