» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) Empty Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out)

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm

The lights went out on the AFW arena in Tokyo, much to the crowd's confusion. This was suppossed to be a break between matches yes but the lights shouldn't be off just because the company was saving money by not lighting up the ring. Adding to their bewilderment was an[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOUtdYKLYBg:v4zueclc]unknown song[/url:v4zueclc] playing over the speakers: was it someone new? A backstage muck up? what?

When the lights came back on and they saw someone standing at the top of the ramp with her arms outsretched and her back to the ring they realised it was none of the above and started to boo. Adrian Kytes was back and smiling, much to their displeasure. The cosplayer spun back to face the ramp and with a microphone in hand: smiling as though she hadn't a care in the world. A harsh change from how she was last seen. "Miss me?" She asked the crowd in a mocking way, pulling back and cackling.

"Now a lot of you might not be able to believe this," she began: pacing around the ring as she spoke "but I have changed for the better! There will be no more bottling emotions up for me, I am now 100% provably sane and in control! Woooo!" She cheered for herself, the crowd less pleased with her growth as a person "As such: I'm not going to beat around the bush here: I am going to air my grievances out in the open."

"Lukretia!" She yelled out "My paycheck was late! I know I haven't been around but that doesn't mean I don't get paid, guaranteed money contracts means guaranteed money whether I have matches or not."

"Masane Tajiri!" Was her next target "It's nice to have you back and all, but the creepy promos swearing vengance on the champ are my thing: don't make me sue for gimmick infringement."

"Kirin Sumomo!" the cosplayer named next, the crowd was shocked: she really wasn't holding back with this "Your fat ass has been hogging the number 2 spot for waaay too long sister, I was gone for a while but how many matches have you had in the past year? Let the new girls pass you by or run the risk of getting blasted as I shoot my way to the top!"

"Sarah Gatt! I used up all my previous material I had on you, get your ass out here so I can think of new stuff to say about how much you suck!"

"Kelly Conway! You're on the list of people I need to beat, and you're a total bitch! End of discussion there."

"Rika Smart! When are you gonna step out of your bosses shadow? Sometime before the apocalypse would be nice."

"And finally: last and by all means least: Morrigan." She said, her tone darkening from the half-joking expression she had while calling everyone else out. "It's time to face facts. Embrace how pathetic you are because if you don't. If you think about hurting my friends: I'll hit you in the head so hard you wont be thinking of anything ever again."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) Empty Re: Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out)

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Standing backstage in front of a soda machine as she determined exactly what type of drink she was going to buy herself was none other than Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway, looking into her selection with a bored and bitter stare. Sunderland was in Tension today, much to Kelly's disappointment as she had planned to stalk her and attack her with a steel chair at some point tonight but never got the opportunity because she wasn't in today. So there went Kelly's plans for the evening, she wasn't booked for a match tonight and figured she should just go home.

Above her was a monitor that showed the live Friction broadcast, on it was none other than Adrian Kytes, making her return from where ever the hell she had been. But Kelly didn't care much and would simply scoff at the image of the cosplayer before ordered a coke, proceeding to grab it and pop open the top while Adrian went on her rant of various people she wanted to pick a fight with, causing Kelly to roll her eyes before she brought the drink up to her lips to take a sip until something was heard from the TV.

"Kelly Conway! You're on the list of people I need to beat, and you're a total bitch! End of discussion there."

At that moment, Kelly's eyes went wide before she spat out her coke upon hearing Adrian call her a bitch. "WHAT!?" Kelly would let out, glaring angrily at the TV before she stormed off towards the entrance way.

Not long after Adrian finished her rant, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovBNnm4EqRE:d03t1i4m]"St. Anger"[/url:d03t1i4m] began to play throughout the arena speakers with Kelly not bothering to come out until the drums finally kicked in. Finally from the entrance stage, Kelly emerged, slowly stomping her way onto the entrance stage with a mic in her hand, glaring at Adrian who stood in the ring, a clearly agitated look on her face.

"Well, Well, Well... Look at what 2nd rate wrestler decided to crawl back to the big leagues... Adrian Kytes... You got a lot of nerve even mentioning my name like you did. Do you have something you'd like to say to my face now that I've taken time out of my busy schedule to bother with the likes of you?" The Ghoul would ask with a bitter frown across her lips as she scowled at Adrian from the stage.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) Empty Re: Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out)

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:46 am

"Now I know I had a list with a few more people here but the jist of it is-" She continued before the speakers came to life "aww man..." she groaned away from her mic. Partially she was hoping that no-one would come out so she could spin something about them all being afraid of the cosplayer, but speak of the devil and she shall appear. Kelly Conway had answered her little challenge.

Leaning over the ropes with an annoyed expression on her face as the blonde began to speak. "Well, since you're out here," she replied "I can do my rendition of 'Kelly Conway is a Big Fat Bitch' in D minor for you. Ahem: Weeeeelllllllll~!" She began before stepping away coughing but with a smile on her face. No matter how heated things got backstage and how weak her self esteem could be: with a mic in hand in the centre in the ring she was at her most confident. "But seriously Kelly:there are a couple of reasons I mentioned you. First; your the highest ranking person I can challenge for your spot, the first step to making my title reign more inevitable than it already is."

"Second! You've never been exactly... nice to my friends and well; that's a big no-no as far as I'm concerned. So if I have to get you in a match to shut you up then sure, I'll gladly duct-tape your mouth shut before I drop you on your head." She continued in a slightly more serious tone. "So what does the oh so important Kelly Conway have to say to that?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 pm

"Rendition of what!? WHAT!? Don't you fucking dare!" Kelly would snap as her eyes shot open before resuming her glare on Adrian upon hearing what the girl had to say and appeared to might actually do before Adrian stopped herself, clearly doing that just to mess with her, which only infuriated the blonde as her disgruntled yet still smug attitude began to fade into a strictly pissed off attitude as she stood on the ramp with her fists clinched, stomping on the ramp angrily as Adrian's antics were getting her riled up.

Kelly then listened to Adrian's next couple of words that detailed while she was mentioned by the cosplayer, talking about her rankings spot and possible challenge in the future, which made Kelly's eyes roll while she took in the rest of Adrian's words as she moved onto her 2nd reason... The fact that Kelly hadn't been very nice to her friends. The Ghoul's frown soon faded as she brought the mic up to her lips to immediately reply.

"HA! Those are your only reasons!? The first one I can understand, but you're upset cause I haven't been very nice with your pathetic little buddies!? HAHAHAHAHA! Give me a break!" Kelly would cackle out with a wide, smug grin across her face as she kept her eyes glued on Adrian.

"Sunderland is the one who brought out my wrath, It's her fault our War started. Her stupid 'Toy', Gastin, was an unfortunate but necessary casualty because she disrespected and humiliated me. My feud with that bitch Northman was only made because that idiot had to meddle into business that didn't even involve her! And so I called Ms. Tomoko a Roid Monkey... Big Deal... She shouldn't have gotten in my face. For all I know it's probably true since she got so defensive about it, hahahaha... Oh and then there's Bonnie... I just never really cared for stupid drunken hillbilly's."
Kelly would say, letting out everything she had to say about the people she could guess were friends of Adrian and knew she had caused trouble with.

"Point is, Kytes. Unlike your so called 'Friends' may claim, I'm not the Bad Guy. I'm simply a Victim." She'd add with a smug grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Adrian chuckled to herself as Kelly lost her cool, there was really nothing like wiping the smug of someone's face, and Kelly provided a lot of wipe-offable smugness. But unfortunately for the cosplayer, the Ghoul regained her cool, Your the victim? she thought as Kelly finished her little speech; Adrian's own expression losing it's smug tone Do you have a bullet wound? Didn't think so. the venom in her mind almost spilling over, but just going "No you" with Kelly wouldn't get her anywhere, maybe she could use her own story to chop at her ego a bit more.

"Well that's all very well and nice, and I should feel sorry for you after you got put in the hospital, then put with that crazy raping nurse," a few crowd members whooped at the mental image "and then got your head knocked off by Cecilia, soooo... how about I give the poor defenseless, couldn't-hurt-a-fly Kelly Conway a break?" She offered.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) Empty Re: Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called o

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Morrigan had been watching from a secluded area in the stands. She'd ever miss a big announcement from her favorite person in the world, Adrian Kytes. It was amusing to watch her run down her list of gripes. Gripes, that if the other parties collected upon, would leave Adrian a big pile of goop that would need to be scraped off the canvas. What an idiot. Still, she was pretty funny when she didn't have anyone to talk to other than the audience. Morrigan grinned and chuckled along at Adrian's jokes.

She then watched and waited She really wanted to see a caravan of offended wrestlers parade down the ramp but the only one that came was some dumb bitch who probably just wanted the chance to hear her own voice. She was probably grateful someone even called her out in the first place. That she'd been acknowledged.

As Kelly came out and began to rant with Adrian, Morrigan slipped on a gas mask. She'd gotten one especially for Adrian and the girl's many tricks. She then pulled the hoodie over her head and shifted through the crowd. She skulked around until she found the right position. She went in fast coming from the back so she could slide in without her victim noticing her. She made her way quickly to stand up behind Kelly and pulled out her taser to try and drive it into the side of the unsuspecting blonde's neck and put her down.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Kelly could only grit her teeth at Adrian's words as she went on and on about the finer moments in her life regarding some of the talent she's had to face and put up with, Including mentioning Chesna which was a definite No-No for Kelly who had actually taken a bit of a liking to that crazy raping doctor.

"You Got Some Nerve! Talking to me like that, Kytes... It seems to me that you people just dont know what I'm capable of! Well I'm going to show you right now that you don't fuck with Kelly The Ghoul Conwa-!"
Kelly would let out into her mic before a horrible and painful stinging sensation erupted from her neck and traveled down her body as she was struck with the taser by this unknown person.

"G-Gaaa-Aaaagh-Ggaaghhh!!!" Kelly would scream as her body would go stiff and twitch slightly before she collapsed to the arena stage, still twitching, barely moving following the electric assault from Morrigan.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:06 pm

And there it was, Adrian's smug smirk had returned in full force: the two seemingly locked in a battle of ego tennis. Until all hell broke loose "HOLY CRAP!" She yelped away from the mic as she saw Kelly writhe in pain before falling limp, seeing only a girl in a hoodie and a gas mask. Holding a tazer. "Ohhh shittt....Security? Would be a real good time to start earning your paychecks!" She called out nervously. She didn't know who it was, but all she knew was that she wanted no part of any shock therapy. And where did people keep getting tazers around here?

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called out) Empty Re: Adrian's official returning rant (open to those called o

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Morrigan grinned behind her mask as Kelly fell to the ground. She slid back and pulled a box cutter out of her other pocket and flashed her double weapons at Adrian to keep the cosplayer at bay. "She's right about being a victim you know." Morrigan said. If the taser and box cutter didn't give away her identity behind the gas mask, then the faint hint of Irish accent mixed with psychotic sadism muffled slightly by the mask surely would.

"She was innocent until you trotted her out here to stroke your little ego... Adrian. You should have stayed in your hole!" Morrigan barked. "No one's safe! Not you, not friends... not even ENEMIES! UNDERSTAND!?" Morrigan panted heavy under the gas mask. She was getting worked up. Her heart was racing. She was loving it.

"Anyone you've ever known... loved or hated... People you've made eye contact with when passing them on the street! I'll be your worst nightmare until you BEG me to put you out of your misery. This is war, Adrian and everyone's a fucking victim! I'd slink back under your rock and leave the country if you know what's good for you. I think I'll make that gorilla you hang out with the next casualty. Or maybe that blue haired pussy who thought she could stick her neck out for you. Unless... you want to settle this right now... woman to woman?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 pm

"Morrigan!" Adrian growled, as soon as she popped up, the psychotic maid was already hot on her heels. She didn't even like Kelly! And now she was being attacked just because she'd called her out Why can't you go try and zap the enemies I want you to zap? she asked herself.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up!" She said, trying to force a smile as the gas mask and weapon wielding maid stared her down. "Thought you were just gonna hide behind attacking random people for at least another year before you worked up the stones to talk to me directly." the cosplayer joked, what she would do for a barbed wire covered baseball bat right about now. "But this whole... settling things right now, that's not what you really want, is it?"

"Morrigan, I embaressed you, I humiliated you in front of the live crowd, the millions watching at home! And your own mistress: but I did it in matches, I didn't need to jump you from behind to prove that you were nothing but a joke! So you know what, since you got rid of my last challenger, how about you get me, one on one. A fair match."

"That may not sound as tempting as just zapping me and cutting me to shreds with that knife of yours, but hear me out. You know what I'm like, you know how I talk: give me an excuse worth an inch, I'll make it stretch a mile. This way, if you beat me: I've got no excuse, you'll show to the whole world who's better. If you just charge me now? All you'll prove is that your a psycho who needs weapons even the dirtiest of fighters would shrink from using to get anything done, and I'll be back: everyone will be back! and we'll tear you apart, piece by piece. " She ended her challenge.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next