by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Called up to the Big Man

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Called up to the Big Man Empty Called up to the Big Man

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:54 pm

Renegade was in her locker room where she was called up by HQ. She wondered what she did as she went up to Aya’s office
ReneeCockyUndercard
ReneeCockyUndercard

Back to top Go down

Called up to the Big Man Empty Re: Called up to the Big Man

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:09 pm

Aya was certain that Yona wouldn't show up—the young woman rather rebellious when it came to her family. Moreover, the heel wouldn't be caught dead with her Great-Aunt. However, her rival was a different story. She was more obedient, easier to manipulate. She's researched Renee, and she knows everything there was to know about her. The Renegade, unlike her rival, actually came from quite the successful wrestling family. In reality, Renee had every tool in her disposal to defeat and completely leave Yona in ruin, but she kept squandering her chances, letting the brunette always get one over on her, in this interesting back and forth between the two. However, despite that, Yona is still a thorn in Renee's legacy—a problem Aya could very well fix. She helped her relative get to this point, where her rival has finally arrived to try and take her down for good, but she didn't exactly plan on Yona winning her next bout against Renee. In fact, she wanted the foul-mouthed brunette to succumb to her misery, losing everything fully so Aya could take advantage of her.
Aya showed a level of weakness in her overconfidence that the Graceful Undead wouldn't show up, and to the surprise of no one, Yona never showed up. Renee had arrived at her scheduled time; the founder of AFW right in her assumptions. She gave the black-haired girl a soft smirk, and extended her hand out to Renee, hoping to get on her good side before she ultimately dropped some heavy bombshells on her.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:15 pm

Renee looked around Aya’s office and was very mesmerized by the decor in the room. She saw a lot of family portraits of Aya and her family but they seemed a bit familiar for the amount of photos she’s saw of her rival. Moreover, Renee heard rumors about a connection between the boss of AFW and Yona. However, she decided to ignore that for now.

Renee would shake the hand of the owner before sitting down in the seat across from her. She then adjusted herself to look proper as she wanted to look professional with the owner. She then looked at her.

“Hey. What’s up boss? Why did you call me up to your offices today?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:18 pm

"I want you to work with Yona Giovanni. I'm not sure if you know her, but she's an up and coming star in the industry. Who knows? Your family legacy and her fame could benefit you both, y'know?" she remarked, licking her lips.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:19 pm

Renee burst out laughing

“I’m sorry. I didn’t quite hear you. You want me to partner up with Yona Giovanni? My rival? The one with the brother I have in custody with?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:29 pm

Aya looked on at her employee with pleasant shock. She had no clue that Sydney had two children, even better that one of them was out of range from both the mother and her sister. However, she paused momentarily, realizing that she had a son—an impossibility for their family lineage. It was a huge blow to her original plan, but now she had a new plan in mind. She no longer needed Yona; now she was just another family member to kill, and Renee would be the one to do it. She'd make Renee a star if it meant she could get close to the first male child born in their family in damn near decades.
"Yeah. I do. After all, you might just be... hmm.. nothing without her?" She grinned, tilting her head cutely. She had to push the Renegade to go beyond her usual composure, and actually want to hurt Yona. At least enough to make sure she could never feel an ounce of happiness ever again.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:37 pm

It was Renee’s turn to be in shock but unlike Aya, it was out of anger rather than pleasantries. She was offended by Aya’s statement about her needing her rival to be anywhere up at the top. She had not gone through all the struggle of going through the indies, LAW, and AFW to have the owner tell her personally that her rival was a crutch to her.

Renee slammed her hands on the table as she was pissed off at Amy. She then went off on Aya a bit.

“Excuse me? What do you mean by my rival is the reason why I’m climbing up the ranks? I did not just go through all the struggle to be consider using a rivalry as a crutch.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:48 pm

"I mean, who would you have been if you hadn't gotten your ass kicked by.. Louise Heisenberg? You'd just be another brat trying to take advantage of her mommy and daddy's legacy, but you decided to fight Louise again. It's clear that your popularity rose significantly, especially after everyone thought you had toppled the great Louise Heisenberg during your last match together. Oh, how Renee Steinhauser beat the unstoppable heel and brought peace to LAW! What a marvelous storyline, but what now that she's in your sights again? You both had time to grow, so who will ultimately come out of this—she has every reason to take everything from you, so... I think you're one light tap away from shattering, and it might very well be at her hands."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:09 pm

Renee would grab Aya by her collar as she was really getting under her skin. It seemed like she wanted to punch her face into a pulp and possible put her through her desk. However, she didn’t want to be the one who got fired and released for attacking the owner of AFW. She was there also as a representative to LAW and it would look bad on them for their cross promotional talent to suddenly attack the owner. She took a few breaths to calm herself down and let go of Aya. Renee then sat back down in her chair.

“What do you mean by that? I ain’t gonna be shattering my career because of my rival. I’m more than capable of continuing my career with or without her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:27 pm

"Then why are you stuck in this position, where you can only get this opportunity with her, huh? Though, if you want to really prove your point, I wouldn't mind settling this debate in the ring with you."
In spite of her comment, Aya wasn't all that upset that Renee laid her hands on her. She was rather enthralled that she had that type of spunk within her—Aya's assumption about the Renegade was proven wrong. She wouldn't be all too easy to manipulate, but it didn't mean she was done with her just yet. The Goddess was confident that she could easily defeat her employee in a match, be it her coin landing on heads or tails. Renee was going to work with Yona, and if she had to force her to do it, Aya would make sure that Renee was a powerless slave to her for the rest of her pathetic career. Her plan was still in the midst of changing, but she knew if she allied herself with the woman in front of her, the Egyptian would eventually be able to get Yona on her side—not that she saw much use in her anymore. She primarily wanted to have her close so that she could hurt Femi even more by corrupting her granddaughter, and forcing her to take down the rest of the Giovanni Household. She knew Yona had a hatred for her family like she did, and she'd use that to it's fullest, having her kill her relatives, but keep Femi alive. She wanted her sister to see where everything would end. She'd make Yona kill Femi, and then lure Freja into a trap, where she could take both of their powers. However, it all started with Renee.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next