by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/)

+5
Old_Man_Tai
Yori
St.Ambs
M.J.Caboose14
Vcom7418
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/) Empty That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/)

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:09 pm

For real though...this is the hypest I've ever been for a movie.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/) Empty Re: That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Saw that trailer....OMG WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MANY FANGASMS!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/) Empty Re: That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/)

Post by St.Ambs Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:20 pm

AWWWWW YEEEEEEEEHHH!!

That one movie that has 2 Sherlocks in it (Called Avengers Infinity War for some reason :/) All-aboard-the-hype-train

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:39 pm

I was fine until the end. Ya'got me trailer. Hit me where it counted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Man, we've been building up TEN YEARS to this...gonna be amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:24 pm

I nearly let out a fangirl ish scream, I'm so damn hyped for this, but my body isn't ready for it until after Black Panther. I think I was so close to squealing when I saw Spider-Man in his (supposedly) Iron Spider outfit given I'm a huge Spider-Man fan.

And seriously, there'd better be a no shit Sherlock joke in this movie between Stark and Strange. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:41 pm

I just hope, especially after Ragnarok, we don't get "LOKI TURNS EVIL AND BETRAYS THOR HUR HUR HUR" for like, the 4th time.

Though, by the time Avengers 4 is done, I'm expecting and hoping for several deaths in the series

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 pm

I feel sad for DC movie wise. Comics wise they've been fantastic compared to Marvel, which is just this lol fest of sadness.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:08 pm

On that note....EVERYONE READ DOOMSDAY CLOCK! Its sooooooo good!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 am

SimplyMoon wrote:I feel sad for DC movie wise. Comics wise they've been fantastic compared to Marvel, which is just this lol fest of sadness.

I am not so terribly surprised by that to be honest.

*Ben Affleck. The man who played in Gigli and Daredevil should not be Batman. It´s that simple in my opinion. The man sadly was at his height when he was still Beniffer. He´s a popcorn actor and a revenue and critical poison like Christian Bale which I quite like used to be too.
*Zack Snyder. A guy that manages to direct Batman vs Superman and only makes it barely into the top 50 most grossing movies at its height does it all wrong.
*Superman is always an unknown actor. Why? Ok, Christopher Reeves made a good Superman but come on. Why is nobody afraid to play the Joker after the stellar performance of Nicolson and Ledger?
*Batman 3+4. Enough said.
*The supporting cast. Aquaman and Cyborg vs. Hawkeye and Spiderman. The best thing about Aquaman ist the joke that he can talk with fish.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next