Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Called up to the Big Man

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Called up to the Big Man - Page 3 Empty Re: Called up to the Big Man

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:11 am

Renee was confused by what Aya was saying to her. However, she was imaging the benefits of joining her and being a second in command of Aya’s group. She needed to ask one more question before coming up to answer.

“But what if I refuse? What if I follow what my rival did and not join this thing I’m gonna be second in command with?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:25 am

Aya chuckled, sitting back down and connecting her palms together on the desk. She certainly did expect her to take some real convincing, but the Goddess wasn't more for this type of stuff. In a way, being unpersuasive was how all of this came to be in the first place. However, Aya didn't think she'd lose much from letting the Renegade go off and do her own thing. After all, she had beaten Yona once, and completely ruined the reputation of Louise Heisenberg, so she wasn't exactly one to be taken too lightly. The brat in front of her was smart, tactical, and worse, actually good at wrestling compared to the other failed rejects she signs. That thought alone made Renee seem far more useful to Aya than she initially thought, but nonetheless, it wouldn't change much to let the girl run around her facility doing her own thing if she declined.
"Y'know, this rivalry of yours reminds me of one I once had with an old acquaintance. She wasn't all that good at fighting, and she was a pretty face, so it's safe to say she got used a lot. I've dug deep, and I know a lot of Yona, but you on the other hand, you're like me. You let your anger over one loss against her, lead into this entire rivalry, and now you sit here telling me how you could survive without her. In fact, I can see it—"
She was about to tell the woman in front of her how she could have been in the situation as her, but she kept her mouth shut about it. She assumed that, since they had that jealousy alike, that she was only one light blow away from trying to topple everything remotely "Yona" just like how she felt for Femi back during their younger years.
"You know what—I think I like you, Renee Steinhauser. I've been in your shoes before, and frankly, I want to see you win this rivalry; I never could, sadly. But, I'd like to keep living on in my prime through you, and help you become even better than you are now. I want you to leave such bugs like Yona in the dust—you're too good for her, no?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:39 pm

Renee would think about it and she was very flattered by the compliment she got given by the owner of AFW. And she would like to leave her rival in the dust so that really intrigued. She was thinking that maybe this is an opportunity she would be stupid enough to back away. She gave Aya a smile and held out her hand.

“Know what? What do I have to lose? Alright Aya. You convinced me to join this group thing and be like a doppelgänger for Yona. I accept it and I will be expecting something positive in return.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:12 pm

"Of course, it's a pleasure to have you on the right side of history, Ms. Steinhauser," she joked; a soft smile on her face. She was actually expecting for Renee to decline, but this was a pleasant surprise. She shook the Renegade's hand, and mentally got to work thinking about where she'd fit in her organization. She, of course, was going to make Renee a fucking star, and that was more than a promise, as long as it meant she'd knock down Yona a few pegs.

THE END

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3