Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread)

+3
Tatyina
TiefBlau
LunarWolf
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread)

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Emily Nelson eyed the diner quietly from the outside, noting that, as with all things, the Japanese didn't seem to translate the English language very well (she was still getting over the fact that the announcers always called her "Emiri Nerusan| before each match). Still, while this place did stick out like a sore thumb in this obviously eastern commercial district, it did have a cute, inviting look to it. She smiled a little to herself. This seemed like the perfect place for a girl's night out.

Emily was wearing a simple fuschia jacket over a low-cut black top and a pair of jeans. As she headed towards the entrance to the diner, she was reminded of how she had always wanted to visit New York. It can't be any worse than Glasgow, she thought to herself as she stepped through the door.

As the Scotswoman stepped inside, she noticed that there were a few people here already: a black-haired girl who looked like a fellow Westerner, and a spiky-haired...and rather cute...Japanese boy who, Emily noticed, was busy being kissed by the golden-haired birthday girl.

Emily couldn't help but chuckle. "Oh dear," she said out loud, "I'm not interrupting anything, aem I?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread)

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 am

Mamouru returned the deep kiss when Cecelia pressed it and enjoyed it for a moment before pulling away and leaning next to Cecelia, listening to her ask about his gift. "Cecelia-chan. Please open it if you like."

If she opened it, she would find a deep red halter top that was very nice with some kanji over the left boob, a fancy hair comb for her to put her hair up in and a pair of tickets to some sort of kabuki/opera hybrid that Mamouru found both confusing and intriguing. It supposedly had something to do with vikings and ... possibly space ships. He wasn't exactly sure but the reviews seemed to say it was the toast of the town and he figured it would be good for a laugh, at least.

He turned as Cecelia re-introduced Heather and he smiled at her. "Ah... Of course I remember Sunderland-san. How could I forget?" He said pleasantly. Just being the two of them, it seemed pretty quaint even if he might be a little bit of an awkward position. But then a third came in, another stunning beauty. He gave her enough of a look to be both discreet and yet noticeable as was the standard operating procedure before flashing her a subtle smile and nod. She was quite tall as well.

"How wonderful." Mamouru said as he turned to Cecelia briefly. "You have quite the array of friends, Cecelia-chan. And I have only met a very few of them." He chuckle as he looked to Emily and awaited an introduction.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Tsumi blushes as she fixes her hair in a window passing by as young children walked up to her and asked for her autograph remembering from when she was a pop star. She soon smiles as she winks towards the kids and continued to the restaurant. She was invited to this party of Cecilia Northman, after some research she found out Cecilia is a big shot around there. She smiled at a chance to meet her and a chance to actually make some friends here finally. Tsumi normally wouldn’️t go out in public like this but she wanted to make some new friends.

The real problem for Tsumi was deciding what clothes to wear because she doesn’️t have any clue. So she put together an outfit that should be okay but the truth was this type of style was still a bit [url=http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_60/set?id=45550379:24a2yhom]dressed up[/url:24a2yhom]. She flips her short [url=http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/20110627_minzy.jpg:24a2yhom]white hair[/url:24a2yhom] that she recently dyed and did herself as she smiles and hums her way to the front door of Little America. She looks at the big red gift bag that she had put in all of the gifts that she had bought. She didn’️t know what to get her so Tsumi bought a lot of things from head accessories to hand jewelry. Though with Tsumi still having a ton of money from her pop star days, spending a lot of money was ok.

She then walks up to the door of the restaurant, turned to the side and saw someone wearing all black, this person’️s face was covered by a hoodie. But Tsumi ignored the person for now and opens it as she walks in smiling seeing some people already made it. Tsumi was so happy she wasn’️t the only one here besides Cecilia yet, that would’️ve been awkward. She looks to Cecilia and the others as she was shy at first and did not say anything at first but she did approach the group crowded around Cecilia but still kept quiet for now. She then decides to speak up as she blushes as she smiles and just says, “Um…Hi.” She giggles nervously a little bit as she held onto the red gift bag tightly, kind of hoping no one would recognize her because if they did it might be because of her singing career.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am

Cecilia took up on Mamouru's offer on opening the package and was pleasantly surprised at what she found inside, the halter top was just perfect and just for her style as well, Cecilia was quick to pull off her long sleeved shirt in a fluid motion and put the new top on almost as quickly as she took her shirt off, she was forced the pull up her hair from the halter put otherwise everything went smoothly , when she noticed the Kanji writing she had to turn to Mamouru and ask. " What does this mean ?...property of Hige ? " Cecilia asked teasingly as she gave Mamouru a wink of the eye. She went back to the box and found that ,all of the things were to her liking, more or less. She wasn't one hundred percent sure about the kabuki theater, but she was glad that she would at least get to go to it with Mamouru.

" Thank you Hige, here another reward for you." Cecilia said as she would lean up and give Mamouru a long nice kiss again.

Cecilia was enjoying herself so far with Heather and Mamouru, but she knew that it would be boring if it was just them and Clyde who Heather had said would come down a bit later. Fortunately it seemed as if they wouldn't have to spend the evening all alone, as non other than a Emily Nelson, a friend and rival of Cecilia's came into the Diner just as she was kissing Mamouru. After the mentioned kiss, Cecilia pulled away from Mamouru for a second to head over towards Emily and give the taller girl a big hug. " Em! You came too. That's awesome! " Cecilia said as she hugged the girl, but was quick to break that hug up and take a step back.

Cecilia's eyes would move up and down a little as she eyed Emily up and down, after which Cecilia would smile a bit and say, " Not bad at all. Looks like you're keeping in shape." Cecilia then smirked a bit as she would stare at Emily for a second, " Oh yeah Em! Guess what. " Cecilia would say with that smirk on her face as she took a few steps back and then take her beer glass and chug the remaining half of the glass down, before putting the now empty glass down on the counter again and following that by saying. " I'm the Hardcore Champion now! I told you I would get it." Cecilia would say with a gleeful smile on her face.

Cecilia went to check her new top a bit and try to align it right and get it to be in place and sit comfortable against her body. " Oh yeah, Hige!...Ehm I mean Mamouru this is Emily Nelson, a pretty good rival and a hell of a wrestler and a friend of mine as well. We met in a match were i whooped her butt and then we kinda became friends I guess." Cecilia then turned from Mamouru to Emily and said, " And this is Mamouru Higurashi, I guess you could call him my boyfriend. " Cecilia said a bit happily towards Emily as she then nodded, " Oh yeah! Emily, this is Heather Sunderland." Cecilia said with a smile as she pointed to the dark haired girl and nodded, " She's a good friend of mine, and a hell of wrestler as well. The both of you should hit it off quite nicely, or hit each other. Either way things will be good tonight." Cecilia said jokingly to the two as she then turned to Heather and introduced Emily to Heather.

" Phew...This night is gonna be filled with me introducing everyone to each other isn't it ? " Cecilia said as she soon heard the voice of a person that she didn't recognize at all, she turned to look at the white haired girl and couldn't help but feel like she looked familiar but the Hardcore Queen just couldn't put her finger on where she had seen the girl before, " Hi there!" Cecilia said as she started to walk up to her.

" I don't think we have met, I'm Cecilia. Pleasure to meet you...though I guess it's a bit weird to say that when I invited you to my party, guess it's my fault for inviting everyone " Cecilia said as she put on a bit of a silly face and then hit the side of her own head lightly. " Well, since you came I guess we should say hi and stuff and at least get to know each other as much as we can tonight." Cecilia said as she talk very politely towards the girl.

" I hope you enjoy yourself, Oh and I forgot to mention this to everyone," Cecilia said before she raised her voice so the other people could hear. " All the food tonight is comped, well by the Northman family, so order whatever you want to eat and drink."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:14 am

“Oh no worries, I’️m just glad I was invited. It gives me a chance to meet new people.” Tsumi said with a smirk as she giggled a little bit as she looked at the Hardcore Queen. She smiled at the taller girl as she chuckles at Cecilia’️s silly face as she then says, “Sorry if I’️m too dressed up…I do not have a lot of normal clothes. Heh…Oh um yes I have to introduce myself. My name Tsumi Yoshida, and it is a pleasure to meet you Cecilia. And do not worry I overheard you mention everyone here. It is a pleasure to meet you all.”

She then chuckles a little bit as she starts looking around a bit. She then looks around and starts thinking of what to ask for to eat. “But um, what would recommend getting guys. I’️ve actually never been here.” She said as she looks at the menu and starts looking around as she then looks back down to her gift as she hands her red gift bag to Cecilia and says, “Well…I didn’️t know what you would like so I got you an assortment of things. I hope you like them.”

Inside was [url=http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.308108532.jpg:2w86ah9s]headpiece[/url:2w86ah9s] made for a Valkyrie costumes, a [url=http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_570xN.212027014.jpg:2w86ah9s]gemstone made into necklace[/url:2w86ah9s], and [url=http://www.ravenevejewelry.bigcartel.com/product/valkyrie-armor-fingerless-gloves-hand-jewelry-one-piece:2w86ah9s]two fingerless glove hand jewelry[/url:2w86ah9s]that she thought she might like it. “So it did not specify…But is their alcohol here? I just recently turned 21And well…Heh……” She then chuckles a little bit as she looks at the others and then rubs the back of her head. “I even know some drinking games my friends and I would do if we start drinking…Heh.” She said with a smirk and a small chuckle thinking of what she could do to maybe break the ice with everyone. She then starts searching for something to eat not knowing what to choose.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Emily smiled warmly as she recieved Cecilia's hug. "Y'think I'd miss th'birthday of my favourite sparring partner?" she replied, hugging the Northern Queen back, before jokingly adding "I figured I should probably make it up t'ye after all those times I made you tap out." She was, of course, neglecting to mention all the times Cecilia had made her tap out as well.

"Glad t'be here. I could'na think of what t'get the girl who 'as everything, so I figured that I simply owe you drinks at a later date. You know, when you and ye're family en't buying instead."

It was then that Cecilia gave the big news. Emily's eyes widened. "Cec, that's bloody wonderful!" she exclaimed. "I knew ye'd get far if ye just did'na get so stressed on winning. Congratulations, and I hope ye keep that title for a good while." She gave the Swede a mischievous smirk. "An' be sure to keep that title warm for me when it's my turn..."

At that point, Cecilia began to introduce the others. Emily shook Mamouru's hand. "Good t'meet you. I'm glad to see that Cec landed such a nice-looking stallion t' keep her company," she said to Mamouru with a wink. She then went on to greet Heather. "Sunderland?" she echoed, noting that, despite having the name of an aristocratic British family, Heather looked Japanese. "I've heard that name floating around a wee bit in AFW before. It's nice t'finally attach a face to the name, and its nicer still to meet you outside of the ring."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 pm

With the few new people coming in, Heather was beginning to feel slightly lost in the situation. She only knew Cecilia, and slightly knew Mamouru, so it was an interesting thing with everyone talking to eachother freely, seemingly them all knowing Cecilia. It was surprising how many people seemed to have met Cecilia in her time in AFW, and Heather would just stare on and watch it all.

That was until Cecilia spoke of her, introducing her to Emily Nelson who had just walking in. "Oh! Ah..h-hey" Heather would say as she looked up at the girl. She was a tall one and she seemed to have a seasoned look on her face, definitely more experienced in the 'career' than Heather was. It seemed like she was on quite good terms with Cecilia though, and that must be good.

"Heh..not surprised you've heard the name. You'll be hearing it alot more soon though." Heather would say, thinking of her guaranteed shot at the champ before she would shake her head. "But ah, that's another story. It's..nice to meet you as well. A friend of Cecilia's is a friend of mine...well...most of the time." Heather would say, thinking of the 'other' kinds of matches that Cecilia participates in before she would shake her head

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 am

Continued from [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6126:1ua8t74h]It Ain't Easy Bein' a Gastin..."[/url:1ua8t74h]

Directly outside the Little America restaurant a loud blaring and booming bass from the song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqoms7CSUuU:1ua8t74h]"Flashing Lights" by Kanye West[/url:1ua8t74h] could be heard emitting from down the street as a [url=http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/images/SK_2wF150.jpg:1ua8t74h]1995 Ford F-150[/url:1ua8t74h] cruised down the road in front of the restaurant before pulling into the parking lot, the music still playing for a moment until the truck was turned off and the song was silenced as a result.

The doors of the truck then opened and from out of the vehicle was Bonnie & Clyde Gastin, looking a lot different than usual since they changed up their usual attires just for this event. It was an important day after all. It was the birthday of their good friend, Cecilia Northman, whom Bonnie and Clyde had brought a cake for, which Bonnie slid out of the truck with. The Cake remaining hidden due to the white box that covered it. Clyde brought a gift as well and it was hidden as well within a long rectangular box that was covered with wrapping paper.

The Twins then began to make their way towards the front door of the restaurant, but Clyde got cold feet and suddenly stopped, trembling slightly as he stood beside the door. "Bonnie, this ain't a good idea. I'm tellin' ya I shouldn't be here! Heather and Cec are prolly pissed at me and-" Clyde would yell out with a whisper before Bonnie cut him off and started pushing him forward to make him go through the door.

"Cec wouldn't have invited ya if she was mad at 'cha and I think you're really overractin' about Heather, thinkin' she's all mad and tired of ya and shit just 'cuz she wanted to head off to dang ol' Tokyo by herself."
Bonnie would say with some frustration in her voice, clearly tired of her brother's paranoia.

"But-" Clyde would try to say before Bonnie cut him off. "Nope! You gon' go in there, say hello to Cecilia, give her a big ol' hug and her present... And Then you gon' talk to Heather and tell 'er you sorry." Bonnie would say.

"But I dunno what I did wrong!"
Clyde would exclaim. "Don't matter... Just tell 'er you're sorry and everythin' gon go back to normal. Watch." Bonnie would respond in a matter of fact tone before she pushed Clyde through the doors, prompting The Twins to step inside the restaurant.

[align=center:1ua8t74h]Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread) - Page 2 929708-56844SR.jpg[/align:1ua8t74h]

Bonnie and Clyde's eyes would instantly dart to center of the room to see who was all here, which was easy since once they found Cecilia they could see everyone else was all around her. Bonnie didn't recognize the girl with white-hair, the tall boy with spiky hair, or the taller woman with violet hair that towered over whoever she was talking to. Clyde on the other hand was able to at least recognize taller male as Cecilia's boyfriend, Mamouru Higurashi. But then again so would Bonnie and she would pull her brother close for a moment to whisper something to him.

"Hey! Ain't that Cecilia's beau?" Bonnie would ask.

"Yeah." Clyde would respond bluntly.

"Cec done hit the damn jackpot! That boy is just fine as hell... Fine As Hell." Bonnie would say to herself and her brother, mostly to herself.

"Everyone thinks the same way 'bout The Hedgehog..." Clyde would growl under his breath, clearly annoyed and slightly frustrated by having to constantly hear such things like that about Mamouru, Fredrik and Dante but never himself. Worst of all this was coming from his own sister.

"Huh?"

"Nothin'." Clyde would say. "He really does look like a dang ol' Hedgehog with that spiky head o' his. Clyde thought to himself jokingly, not really knowing anyone else either. He didn't take much time looking at them though because he was looking for Heather, whom he couldn't find and that was starting to worry Clyde quite a bit. He already starting to fear the worst for letting her go off alone.

"Yo Cecilia!!" Bonnie would exclaim before going up to Cecilia and giving her a quick hug, Clyde would follow and do the same.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They would yell in unison. "I brought the cake... Sorry we took so long it was kind of a hassle to get. Hope you like it." Bonnie would say before she set down the cake on the counter in front of Cecilia. If Cecilia opened it, she would find [url=http://sadpanda.us/images/930127-QGXWCX7.jpg:1ua8t74h]Her Cake[/url:1ua8t74h].

"Hey Cec... Hope ya like I got for ya... Made it myself... " Clyde would say warmly the widest smile he could force himself to make right now, hoping she honestly didn't know about the little fight he almost had with her brother, Fredrik. Clyde tried to give Cecilia his gift that was wrapped up. If she opened it, Cecilia would discover a [url=http://images.wikia.com/mafiawars/images/a/a0/Huge_barbwirebat_01.gif:1ua8t74h]Barbwire Bat[/url:1ua8t74h] as his gift to her. Clyde didn't have a lot of money to spare and there wasn't a lot of things he could buy that Cecilia surely didn't already own. So Clyde decided to make her a barbwire bat that she could surely use for her Hardcore Matches, hoping that it would come in handy for her.

Clyde then turned to Mamouru after giving Cecilia the present. "Sup' Higurashi." Clyde would say before trying to shake the taller Japanese's kids hand. "Damn you're tall..." Bonnie would interject. "Thanks Bonnie..." Clyde would respond to that, honestly feeling like the shorter person in the place compared to Cec, Hige, and that taller woman who was talking to... Heather?

Clyde's head would tilt to the side as he saw the strands of long purple hair in front of Emily and would leave Bonnie, Cecilia and Mamouru to walk around Emily until he saw Heather, sporting a new look that made Clyde's jaw drop instantly from how insanely gorgeous his lover appeared with her outfit. "H-Hea..." Clyde would begin to say but would keep himself quiet as he stood behind Emily, not really wanting to interrupt but having quite a bit to ask and say to Heather right now. Like where she got that new look from along with... Apologizing for their argument earlier. So Clyde would stand awkwardly and shuffle behind Emily, waiting for his chance to talk. Unable to help how nervous he was, thinking Heather honestly didn't want to talk with him.

Meanwhile Bonnie was still with Mamouru, Cecilia and Tsumi. "Congrats on yo' Title Win, Cec. Saw you kickin' ass on my mothafuckin' T.V. set! Damn proud of ya!" Bonnie would exclaim with her fist raised triumphantly.

Last edited by 621 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 am

Emily, of course, had no idea what Heather might have meant by 'most of the time,' but decided, for the sake of politeness, not to press the issue. "Oh aye? And how did ye first meet our mutual golden-haired friend?" Emily asked with a teasing smile. "In the ring, or outside of it? If your first meeting was anything like mine, then ye must have 'ad bruises fer a week."

Shifting her posture, Emily folded her arms and relaxed a little. "Still, if ye're aiming to be a little more well-known in AFW, then good luck to ye, Heather. If there's anything Cec' here has proven, its that ye can get a title with a little bit of spunk, plenty of ambition, and a thick enough skull." She passed a wink to Cecilia to let her know that she was, of course, joking. "I practically just got here, so I've quite a bit of ways before I have a chance at any title meself."

It was then that Emily realized someone was behind her. "Hm?" Turning around, she saw a handsome, blonde-haired young man standing behind her, shuffling nervously. The Scotswoman raised an eyebrow. "Is there a problem?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:03 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she heard Tsumi say that she was glad to be invited and Cecilia had to smile a bit and nod to the girl. " It's good to have you here." When Tsumi started to talk about her clothes, Cecilia had to smile a bit towards the girl and shake her head a bit, " No no, it's fine. there's no real dress code...so it's just be dressed as you want." Cecilia said with that smile. " Oh good, good It's a pleasure to meet you, and I think it's about the point where introducing people will be up to other people and not me. " Cecilia said with a little light laugh.

" Well, It depends on if you want food or something to drink, drink there is always the sodas or some sort of cocktail maybe, if it's food then i recommend the triple cheese burgers." Cecilia answered the girls question and then bowed gently as Tsumi gave her the red gift back, she took the bag and looked on at Tsumi for a second. " You really didn't have to get me anything, It was not really a requirement...the whole party was just to get people together and have fun." Cecilia said as she started to take a look at the stuff in the bag.

Cecilia first pulled out the headpiece out of the bag and had to take a look at it for a second with widened eyes and a bit of an open mouth. " Wow...this is pretty awesome." Cecilia said a bit gleefully as she actually went and put it on her head, Cecilia did the same with the gemstone necklace and smiled and nodded happily to the white haired girl. " Wow, thanks ! " Cecilia said as she would move up and give Tsumi a light hug.

" Good, We'll see how many people get here and who wants to drink but I am up for it!" Cecilia said with a smile as she then had to turn around for a second when she heard what Emily said to her. " Pfft..." Cecilia had to let out as she heard Emily's comment, she would poke the girls chest just above her breasts. " Don't forget that technically I have one more win than you do." Cecilia said with a smug smile on her face. " You know, I got you to tap twice and I got you to pass out once before that." Cecilia said as she did a gesture with her fingers to count the numbers. " And you only got me twice." Cecilia smiled a bit as she then took a step back.

" Hey that's cool Em, I keep telling people that I don't really need anything." Cecilia had to let out with a light laughter. " But hey, I think I am the one who should owe you drinks, seeing as I am in the lead when it come to victories." Cecilia had to put on a very smug smile and place her hands on her hips, looking rather proudly as she bragged lightly to her rival that she had gotten a title. " I know, I rock." Cecilia said with a smirk, before she had to put on a light blush and gently punch at Emily's arm, " Hey...thanks for knocking that silly thinking out of my head." she said after Emily brought up the thing about her being all focused on winning.

When Emily told her that she had to keep the title warm for the Scottish Knight, Cecilia had to shake her head a bit and step up closer to Emily, tippy toeing a bit so she could lean in so very close and whisper into Emily's ear, " Bring it anytime Em. I'll take you down like I did Sabre." Cecilia said with a rather mischievous smirk of her own and a voice to match. She then stepped back a step and smiled, " If you want later, we can try and even up the score. drinking contest....maybe arm wrestling, or something else." Cecilia said with a smile. " Sorry Em, gotta greet the rest of the people, I'll come back and kick your ass again later." Cecilia said a bit teasingly as she would pat Emily on the shoulder.

Cecilia soon enough saw the two blond haired twins come up to her and give her a quick hug each, first Bonnie who she hugged back tightly and whispered to her. " thanks for coming Bon." and she also hugged back Clyde as well, but she didn't say anything yet. Cecilia had kept up to date with what happened between Clyde and Fredrik and didn't really know what to think of it, all she really knew was that she wasn't going to get in the middle of it, at least not yet considering the fact that she had so much to do at the moment.

When the pair said happy birthday and showed her the cake, Cecilia had to let out a little laugh and smile a bit. " Thanks guys, You rock." when Clyde came up to her after wards and said that he had a gift. Cecilia had to shake her head a bit, " Cowboy, you don't have to get me anything man. I got enough stuff at the moment, I mean look at my cool new headgear and my cute top." Cecilia said as she would pat Clyde on the head. " Made it yourself ~ Hmmm....is it moonshine ?" Cecilia said teasingly to Clyde. Cecilia acted pretty much the same as she had always done to Clyde and it didn't seem like anything had changed between them at the moment.

Cecilia opened her gift and saw the bat, wrapped in barbwire and that just put a wicked smile on her face. " Awesome...Who can I wake with this right now ?!" Cecilia shouted out jokingly as she took up the bat and started to slowly feel at the tags on the barbed wire and feel how sharp they were. " I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this." Cecilia said with a cute but wicked smile, " Thanks Cowboy." Cecilia of course saw how Clyde took of towards the rest of the girls, when Bonnie came over to her it caused Cecilia to scratch at the back of her head.

" Hehe, yeah! I know, finally a champ here in the AFW! Hardcore champion." Cecilia said as she then heard what the girl said, that she was proud of her. " Wow..hehe thanks. Don't worry I'll get to beating Gatt and taking her title as well." Cecilia said with a happy grin as she blushed a bit.

Cecilia managed to over hear what Emily was saying about her. " Hey! Anytime you want to throw down Em, I'll kick your ass again. And it won't be just because of my *Thick Skull*~" Cecilia said in a jokingly teasing fashion.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next