Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread)

+3
Tatyina
TiefBlau
LunarWolf
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 am

Cecilia was having a very good time, she couldn't deny that this birthday party was turning out quite well, people she knew and liked a lot where here, close friends and even kind strangers. Cecilia had to admit that it was very fun to see how all the people she had encountered during her time at AFW, people like Emily Nelson and Heather, who where close friends of hers and though rivals as well, were just fun to hear talking to each other and interacting like they did. And the same could be said about her boyfriend Mamouru talking up to the cute new girl at the bar.

When Emily began to walk over towards the door and greet the new girl, Cecilia put down the bat and began to walk up towards Emily and move int behind her. She figured she could have a bit of fun with her Scottish rival, and so she would, with her standing behind Emily, the hardcore queen would attempt and slip her arms around Emily's neck from behind her, almost as if she was going to put the girl in a sleeper hold. But she wouldn't put any pressure at all on the girls neck, but still press her front up against Emily's back. " We do need to settle our score sometime Em ! If we get drunk enough tonight...maybe we can. " Cecilia said with a little smirk and a bit of a sensual playful tone in her voice.

" Oh! sorry...didn't know it was you." Cecilia said as she saw Bullet Ant over Emily's shoulder. " how you doing Bullet ?!" Cecilia said with a kind smile and a wink of her eye, to make sure to the girl that she wasn't going to expose her secret.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: Drinking and Dining all on my birthday (Open Thread)

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:23 pm

"Uh hey..." Bullet Ant said, still nervous as anything as the tall Scot came over to greet her. She wasn't as tall as Rebecca but she was pretty damn close, and still unintentionally intimidating to the masked wrestler "I'm...a...Bullet Ant. Nice to meet you." the Ant said, trying to play nice before Cecilia slipped her arm around Emily's neck. "Eeep!" she squeaked, fearing the Scot was about to be a victim of a surprise attack before she saw her friend's head pop around.

"Hey Cec!" she said,trying to control her voice "I'-I'm doing fine! Just fine! I mean, it could be better and I could actually win a match maybe but yeah, I'm survivng. How've you been?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:57 am

Cecilia smiled as she talked to Bullet Ant, who was actually her close friend Adrian. Cecilia would not towards her friend and then let go of Emily of course, as she dropped down next to the Scottish Knight. Cecilia then stepped up towards Bullet Ant and would give the girl a tight hug, lifting her up and holding her tightly, before putting her down again and then patted her friends head.

" I've been good, can't complain....I mean I am the new Hardcore Champion after all!" Cecilia said with a wide grin on her face. " And that's great Bullet! Keep up that spirit and you'll be kicking butt in no time. Just believe in yourself."

" Sorry, where are my manners. Bullet Ant ! This is Emily Nelson. Emily this is Bullet Ant." Cecilia introduced the two girls to one another, seeing as Adrian hadn't even met Emily, it was a pretty good thing to introduce them, seeing as they both were good friends of the Hardcore Queen.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:35 pm

"Eh?" Emily blinked as Cecilia's arms slid around her, the Northern Queen leaning against her teasingly. She smiled and glanced back at the Swede. "Oh aye? if ye want to handicap yourself with booze, Cec, then it's your loss," she snickered. "Me, I don't need t'be sober to win against you."

She turned back to the masked girl, just as Cecilia introduced her. "Bullet Ant? I've heard your names on the headlines quite a wee bit," she said, shaking the girl's hand. "I never thought I'd meet AFW's resident insect, but it's an honour all th'same." She gave the girl a teasing grin. "I like your mask, by the way. It's bloody brilliant."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Cecilia let out a little laugh as Emily talked about handicaping herself with booze. Cecilia would pat Emily on her shoulder and then lean tp to whisper in to the sexy scottswomans ear, with quite a seductive tone, the hardcore Queen. Spoke "we'll ses WHO wins.....but i'll be taking your Words as...Challenge accepted." Cecilia would then move her hand Down along Emily's back and down towards her Butt, Cecilia would then give the Beauty's cheek a firm squeeze and then whisper to her again. "Bring it on, ill kick your ass back to the highlands honey."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm

"Nnnnk!" Bullet Ant squeaked as she was squeezed and lifted by Cecilia. Her feet almost leaving the floor. "Yeah... believe in myself, that stuff." the masked girl wheezed as she was dropped back down and introduced.

"R-really?" She asked, the masked wrestler had only had 3 matches, none of which were wins so she didn't think she'd had built up enough cred to get anything resembling a headline. Maybe it was just how absurd the whole outfit was in an environment where a lot less is more when it came to clothes "Thanks! Uh-I...ummm." then came the awkward part. She didn't really know enough about Emily to compliment her on something. She was tall, yes, but so were a few other people here. But if she's a friend of Cecilia and they were like that then it was probably a good enough guess that they'd fought. "I liked the match between you and Cec." she ad-libbed quickly, keeping an eye out to see if Rebecca had seen her yet. Slightly cursing her choice of mask.

Of course Rebecca would notice and figure it out in a heartbeat. She wore a much bigger version of the Bullet Ant costume once (only pink), she just had to stay out of sight until she got another shot of confidence. Maybe they could talk somewhere private? How many people were invited to this damn thing anyway?

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Emily blushed brightly as Cecilia gave her bottom a nice squeeze. She tried to maintain her dignity as Cecilia walked away, clearing her throat and straighteneing herself up before continuing.

"Oh aye?" she said in response to Bullet Ant's comment. "Why thankee, lass. It wasn't one of my baitter matches, but...well...just between you and me, Cec was lucky, thats all," she said with a conspiratorial wink. "I still need to 'ave a proper rematch against her, though. Tell me, though, how'd the first match 'tween you and Cec go?"

Emily was, of course, completely oblivious to the fact that Bullet Ant didn't want to be seen by someone-- she attributed this to just general nervousness on the masked girl's part, and was trying to put her at ease.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4