Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 10 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Cougra's eyes grew wide in shock when Minney suddenly hugged her like a best friend. At first, she couldn't say anything and in a few seconds, she was silently breaking down and hugging the other girl back. She felt the kisses on her cheek and they made her blush, she felt their foreheads touch and noses nuzzling and she would giggle a little. Everything just to show how much Minney cared for Cougra.

Through her tears, Cougra then replied, "Only parents had hugged me...but I didn't have any friends...Perhaps...Perhaps I can still change...Uhh, but maybe I can fit well with just the hugs; leave the kisses for your boyfriend (if you have one) please?" She would giggle shyly to show that it was no offense.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 10 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:33 pm

When Cougra giggled, Minney beamed when wider as she looked into Cougra's eyes. She huggged Cougra back as well as her own tears began to roll down her cheeks, dripping on Couga's cheeks. She wasn't sad though. "Oh, Cougra-chan! How could you expect to feel happy when no one gives you hugs?!"

Minney then sat up and blushed. "What!? B-Boyfriend!? I.. I wouldn't do icky stuff like that!" She lowered her head and puffed out her cheeks before sitting up and offering Cougra her hand.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:13 pm

"I just never felt a hug like this in a long time!" cried out Cougra as she and Minney hugged each other almost like sisters. Tears were still streaming from both of their eyes as they smiled and giggled. When Minney blushed in response to Cougra's remark, the cat would then say, "I'm just saying I'm fine without the kisses. The only people who can kiss me are either my parents or my boyfriend."

Then Minney offered Cougra a hand to help her up and the cat girl accepted with a calm smile.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 am

Miney blushed suddenly as she lifted Cougra up and heard her words. "B-Boyfriend!? Y-You have one too!?" She said and wrinkled her brow. Yuck yuck yuck! Minney didn't even like anything that wasn't strictly friendship or so she thought. Minney blushed. "Sisters kiss too..." She muttered and turned her head, blushing.

She then looked up. "I'll make sure that you feel loved and don't have to do bad things anymore from now on, ok, Cougra-chan?" She said and held out her pinky. "We'll promise, as sisters!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 am

Cougra would blush as well when Minney was surprised that she too had a boyfriend and shrugged, "Well, yeah...whichever guy that was. Ow, my toes." The cat girl's toes hurt only a little when she tried to wiggle them. But she would giggle and say, "Yes, very true, sisters kiss too."

As the two girls both sat up, Minney held out her pinky to Cougra to promise that she'll be with her like a sister and prevent her from doing bad things anymore. But Cougra felt a little concerned as she said, "Before I promise, Minney, be aware that the demon inside me isn't through yet. She will be back to try and ruin more lives as we move on." She nervously held out her pinky and was scared to move forward to wrap it around the other girl's pinky.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm

"It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as we try. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy, even if I have to stop her a kabillion times!" Minney then smiled and hooked her finger around Cougra's pinky and gave it a good shake and beamed brightly at Cougra. "There we go, Nee-chan." She said and giggled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Cougra would smile and giggle back when she heard Minney say kabillion and felt their pinkies hook together for the promise. "Thanks, Minney...for loving and caring for me. I know I don't deserve it. I believe we'll be the best of sisters."

The cat then shrugged for she felt the need to ask a favor. "And uhh, I know this doesn't feel necessary, but I want to make us even on pain. So Minney, I was wondering if uhhh, I can bite your toes just a little? I promise it won't hurt as much."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Minney giggled too as she saw how happy Cougra was. She felt really good right now. "Everyone deserves to be loved and cared for! Don't be silly." She then looked at Cougra as she spoke. Her face reddened deeply. "H-Hey now!" She said. "I was just doing what I had to do!" She began to back away from Cougra and waved her arms in front of her. When her back hit the ropes, she gasped.

"Eeeep!"

Minney turned and slipped through the ropes and began running down the ramp.

"No Cougra-chan! I don't want my toes bitten!" She squealed as she began to flee the arena.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 am

Cougra started to laugh as she would go on all fours and start running under the ropes like an actual cat and said, "Minney! I was only kidding! I would never do something like that in my good state! Get back here!" Hopefully, as soon as she catches her, she can start tickling her to show that she just wants to have fun.

Out of all the people Cougra has faced and ruined in the past, Minney was actually the first to give Cougra a chance to be loved. With that, she would feel a lot better that she can finally have a chance to turn things around. But with the darker side still fighting within her, it wouldn't be long before she returns.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10