Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 8 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 pm

As Cougra tackled Minney down, she thought for a moment over what Minney said. She wanted to make her smile and be happy. The cat would reply, "Well...there might be a way to make me really smile. How about if you become my servant girl?" As she was saying this, she would try to get one hand over Minney's left breast and start to rub it to try and sweeten the deal. "Anything I ask you, you will do for me. You will definitely get hurt in the process, but at least you're going to make me happy like you wanted."

She didn't know how Minney was going to respond, but the inside of her that didn't want to hurt her tried to fight herself out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 8 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 am

Minney didn't resist when Cougra reached up and grabbed her breast. She turned her head and blushed. She chewed on her lower lip as Cougra's touched sent waves of pleasure through her body. But as she let Cougra have her way, Minney was still defiant in her own way.

"N-no." He voice wavered but it had conviction. "I won't be your servant, Cougra-chan. I already told you... making someone else unhappy isn't true happiness. That's not a real smile, that's a fake smile. That's a smile that hides pain. I want to see Cougra-chan smile warmly. I want to see joy in her eyes."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Cougra would then stop rubbing Minney's breast and ask, "Oh really? Not even doing a little for me?" To make things even more interesting, she would attempt to lift up Minney's shirt to reveal that breast and would rub it with even more pleasure. "What are you talking about? I AM happy. And besides, the other Cougra in my head is just a sign of weakness that isn't even needed in my life. I would like to have a ball toying with you. Unless of course you have anything to say against it."

She would stop rubbing and even put her lips over Minney's breast to start sucking on it for milk.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 am

Minerva's face blushed deeply as Cougra lifted up her shirt and revealed her perky yet tiny breasts. She shut her eyes tightly but she didn't resist. "nnnnn!" She let out a squeak as she was played with.

"What's weak about being loved and being able to smile and be cared for? What's weak about having people care for you and caring for them back?" Minney panted as she felt the wet lips go on her breast.

"haaaannnh! C-Cougra-chan!" Minney's thighs closed as Cougra sucked on her breast. "I-If I had people who loved me... I.. I'd rather be weak! I'd rather be weak than be like you, Cougra-chan! "

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:59 am

"You still refuse...So pitiful." said Cougra as she released her grip on Minney's breast and shake her head. "Ah well, I guess you were no use of us after all." She then showed her claws of her right hand as she digged them deep in that breast to give her some pain. "If I can't have the pleasure to suck on your breast for milk, then let's see how I can rip it out of you!"

But suddenly, the "weaker" side tried to fight against it and she immediately released Minney's breast. Grabbing her head, Cougra's mind fought back and forth. "No! No, I can't do it! She's trying to help me! Shut up! I can't concentrate on my clawing! You stop it! She doesn't deserve to be like the countless ones we have hurt!"

The caring Cougra finally pulled through and she cried out, "Minney, listen to me quick, I can't hold out for long! If you do care about me, you have to defeat me right here, right now! You know what I've hated earlier and you have to use that to win this! Please...for me." And with that, the darker Cougra returned and showed both of her claws in trying to scratch her in the face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:30 am

"Gyaaahaaa!" Minney shrieked as she felt Cougra rake her claws across her petite breasts. It stung and left red marks on her chest and she whimpered softly. But then when Minney released her breast, she flopped backwards and panted hard, wincing.

The sound of Cougra' fighting herself felt oddly familiar. She shivered as a sense of deja vu washed over her and her body tingled. She didn't understand it but she listened carefully.

But she was snapped out of her daze as Cougra told her and she nodded and bit her lower lip. "Y-Yes! I'll show you how much I care, Cougra-chan!"

She then yelped as Cougra tried to claw at her. She lifted up her arm to try and block the rake and tried to throw her knee into Cougra's belly to get her off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Cougra was aiming to rake Minney's breasts more, but the other girl managed to block it and it caught Cougra with surprise. What?! NO!" she screamed as she even saw Minney throw her knee into her stomach hard. "OOF!" She immediately got off of the other girl and clutched her stomach from the pain.

As she was rolling, she would growl, "OK, that's it! When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna-"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Minney furrowed her brow cutely and rolled to her hands and knees. She then swallowed hard and looked at Cougra. For the sake of their friendship, she had to do something she never wanted to do. She reached out to grab Cougra by the ankle and bring her foot up to bite at her toes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 am

Cougra was already willing to make Minney hers after this match is over, but suddenly as she was trying to get up, she felt Minney Her eyes grew wide as the other girl's mouth went open and she soon felt the excruciating pain that went onto her lovely beautiful feet. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHH! NO, NOT MY TOES! NOT-MY-TOES!" the cat screamed as she thrashed about in an attempt to get her foot free, but Minney had a good grip on her toes and she felt as if they were getting crushed between the other girl's teeth.

She then cried out in anger,"I DEMAND YOU RELEASE ME, YOU FILTHY VERMIN! YOU'RE STILL NOTHING COMPARED TO ME! AAAAAAAHHHH!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 am

Minney growled cutely as she had the toes in teeth. "I hon't, Cougrah-shan!" She barked with her mouth full. Though in the back of her mind, she wondered if maybe she was no better than that naughty Cougra? She was hurting someone she claimed to care for. But she shook her head, causing her to gnash down harder on Cougra's toes. She wouldn't hurt Cougra-chan. She was saving Cougra.

Minney winced as Cougra kicked, her free foot slamming into her thigh. She let out a whimper but tried to spin around and tried to sit on Cougra's head. She knew the only thing she could do to win the match was to knock Cougra out and the only thing that she could think to do was try and smother Cougra with her tush while nibbling on her toes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next