Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Cougra tried to shake her head and rub her hands against her face to get over her anger and embarrassment. She still looked angry as she was fixing herself of her breasts and would stand up to face Minney who was seated and scooching away. "Oh don't worry, Minney, I KNOW it was an accident." She looked like she was smiling, but it was hard to tell since she had clenched teeth and a sarcastic manner.

She stomped with every step in order to try to get the other girl to scooch over to the nearest turnbuckle. If this worked, she would raise her fist in a punch and say, "What I'm doing here now is showing you what happens when someone gets into my "personal business"!" She didn't realize though that Minney had some space to escape.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:04 am

Minney continued to scoot backwards on her butt as she looked at the girl who seemed to be smiling and she stopped, sighing in relief. She was glad that Cougra knew it was a misunderstanding. But then Cougra stepped forward, stomping hard on the ground. Minney's eyes widened as she saw Cougra so loudly marching towards her.

"W-w-w-w-wait, Cougra-chan!"

Minney scooted rapidly backwards wit one hand while waving off Cougra with the other until she felt her back hit the turnbuckle. She swallowed hard as she looked up at the suddenly angry Cougra, the shadow that the black clad girl cast seemed to blacken out the arena lights. Her eyes darted to the closed fist that Cougra made and when it reached its apex, Minney gasped, closed her eyes and flung herself past Cougra.

"Eeek!"

She spun around on her knees and pushed herself forward on instincts alone. Her eye opened and she turned her head. She would be pressing the side of her face into Cougra's butt if Cougra didn't move and her hands went to wrap around Cougra's hips. She would end up on her knees, trying to hold on for dear life.

"I'm sorry, Cougra-chan!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:24 am

Cougra was ready to punch Minney straight in the face. She has got the girl just where she wanted and took a swing at her, but suddenly Minney was able to escape which surprised the cat. "Wha?!" Her fist hit directly at the turnbuckle and a painful tingling went into her hand at that moment. "YEEEOOOOOW!" she screamed as she held onto her hand to try and relieve her pain.

Suddenly she felt something on her lower backside. It was then her anger and embarassment came back on her face when she saw the other girl hugging her hips and was against her butt. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, is that all you can say?! When are you going to grow up, Minney? You're a big girl now and-AYIIIEEE!" She was cut off short again as Minney's weight on her backside made her fall on her side. "Owwwwww..." she would moan as she felt another embarassing pain on her side. At this point, Minney can try a submission on Cougra's legs, if she realized she had the chance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:57 am

Minney hugged tightly as Cougra jostled around from fidgeting with her hurt hands. Minney blushed deeply as she suddenly found Cougra's rear grinding into her face but she couldn't let go as Cougra spoke, trying to berate her. The naughty kitten wasn't far off the mark though and Minney's eyes widened.

"No, I'm-eeeep!"

With her grip on Cougra, she fell over as well, her face driving upward into Cougra's covered sex. Minney shut her eyes and snorted breaths through her nose as she tried to pull her arm out from under Cougra's weight.

"C-Cougra-chan! L-Let go!"

She yelped into Cougra's nethers. Her other arm groped around looking for some way to try and get out of the predicament, as if patted towards Cougra's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 am

Cougra at this point was trying to get up from her predicament, but she was getting embarassed over the fact that Minney's face was driven upwards towards her womanhood and felt her breathing in it. "AAAARGH! WHAT DID I JUST SAY, YOU LITTLE PERVERT?!" She immediately got up, but also found that the other girl's hand was on her chest and screamed as she tried to get that hand off of her.

NOW, she was mad. She glared at Minney as she said, "So, you think you're funny aren't you? Well, let me just show you how funny I am." She would reach out to Minney to grab her and bring her over. Once she did, she would go down on her knees and lightly grab one of her breasts. "Woah...what is this? This isn't the breasts of a big girl, this is the breasts of a poor little baby girl..." She would giggle at Minney as she slowly stretched that breast and cooed in a mocking manner, "Oh, you poor baby! Feeling an ouchie boo-boo? You want your mommy?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 am

"I'm not a pwervert!" Minney yelled back as Cougra got off of her. She wasn't TRYING to end up in these humiliating situations. She didn't want to even thinkabout that at all. This was a wrestling match! after all! Minney didn't now why Cougra was so mad. Maybe it was because Minney had embarrassed her? She tried to apologize. "N-no! I'm sorry! I wasn't!" She protested.

Minney cried out as she was grabbed, yanked to Cougra's level as they both sat on their knees. Minney's face reddened as Cougra brazenly grabbed her breast.

"C-Cougra-chan, stop!" She said as she closed her eyes but Cougra's words didn't stop. "Ah-ow! S-stop it, Cougra-chan!" Minney whined as her breast was pulled on. She winced but didn't try and push away for the moment. But then Cougra spoke agai and Minney's eyes opened. She furrowed her brow and subconsciously threw a slap at Cougra's face.

"T-That's not funny, Cougra-chan!" She yelled angrily.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Cougra started to giggle even more as she pulled on Minney's breast. Soon she was led to laughing at her opponent for showing that she was weak by whining and begging. She intended to humiliate her even more when she suddenly felt a hard slap across her face. "GAH!" she cried out as she fell back and rolled sideways on the mat away from Minney, and covered her face with both hands to try and relieve the pain.

The moment she looked at Minney was in a glare and she said, "OK...so maybe you're not ENTIRELY a baby. But one slap to my face is not gonna do you any good." She continued speaking as she rose up. "This federation is where the big times roll and there's no use for any two-bit chumps who show nothing but weakness. So if you wanna win, you have to bring it NOW. Likewise, I'll make you a public example of one who doesn't belong here." The cat showed her claws and hissed at Minney, telling her that there's no turning back now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Minney was probably more shocked than Cougra was at the slap. She looked down at her hand. Her other hand grabbing her sore breast. "S-Sorry, Cougra-chan!" She exclaimed.

She listened to Cougra speak and then shook her head. She stood up as well. "I DO wanna win!" She said and furrowed her brow. "But that doesn't mean I have to be a jerk to do it!" She added with a snort. She didn't explicitly imply that Cougra was a jerk but Minney was flustered. She wasn't sure about the situation she was in. She needed to prove that that girl who pretended to be her and never won anything wasn't her. That SHE was actually a wrestler. But she didn't know anything about wrestling and was too gentle to want to hurt someone. It was tough.

She hunched over and scooted towards Cougra on her feet and when she got close, she tried to dive at Cougra's midsection and wrap her arms around Cougra, hoping to try and wrestle her to the ground from her awkward position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 am

Cougra began to walk to Minney with her arms raised in preparation to grab her once she's close enough. Her cheek still hurt a little after that previous slap, but that didn't stop her now. She chuckled when she heard the other girl's apology and mocked, "Oh, so you're sorry. Big deal." She then raised an eyebrow when she saw Minney becoming a little bold. "You calling ME a jerk? Hmph! That is a compliment! Sometimes winners have to be jerks in order to set themselves apart from the weak!"

Suddenly, she coughed out when Minney dived at her midsection. "GUH!" She soon felt the other girl wrap her arms around her to wrestle her to the ground. "Ugh, what do you think you're doing?!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 am

"You're definitely not the nicest person I've met, Cougra-chan!" Minney exclaimed as she managed to wrestle Cougra to the ground. She was honestly surprised as she got the top position, her face buried parlty in Cougra's breasts with er arms wrapped around the black clad girl.

"N-No! It's not a good thing!' Minney protested and wen Cougra asked her what she was doing, Minney furrowed er brow in determination as she tried to scoot herself over Cougra so her shoulder was pressed against Cougra's neck and their breasts mashed together. Minney hoped to grab one of Cougra's legs and try and roll her up into a pin, not realizing that a pinfall could not win a match.

"I-I'm going to beat you, Cougra-chan!" She declared as she made her attempt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next