Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:00 pm

"Of course I'm not. And you're definitely not the toughest person I met either!" Cougra exclaimed as she would try fighting against Minney on the ground. She grew red again when the other girl's face was buried partly in her breasts, but this time, it was for a reason. Soon, she found herself with Minney's shoulder pressed against her neck, their breasts mashed together, and her leg raised for...a pin? Cougra raised an eyebrow, thinking that Minney doesn't know about how this match goes.

If she was able to break from the pin, she would say with a giggle, "Are you telling me you don't know how the rules go? The match is only decided if one girl can't stand up for 10 seconds. Only attacks and submissions matter here, no pins."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Minney blinked at Cougra's words. "Um..." She said, blushing in embarrassment. "C-Can't I just hold you down for ten seconds?" She asked as she tried to maintain the pin. She really didn't know what else she could do. She wasn't tough, like Cougra said but she thought being scrappy would help her win a fight. Though, she wasn't scrappy either. She let out a sigh though. This match seemed more and more stacked against her as new things were revealed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:18 am

Cougra was getting tired of hearing this little girl's incompetence and replied, "Um...no!" As she shouted, she would try to break loose from the pin and get Minney off of her immediately. If she did, she would attempt to grab the other girl by the legs and pull her to the center of the ring on her stomach. "Now, I'm gonna show you how the big times roll!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Minney whined when Cougra told her she couldn't ust do that. Minney really didn't know what she was supposed to do then! While she tried to decide, she was easily thrown off and landed on her back. She whined some more and tried to kick her legs as she was dragged to the center of the ring.

"No, stop, Cougra-chan!" Minney pleaded even though she didn't really know what Cougra was going to do.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:28 am

Cougra felt uncomfortable when Minney started to whine over not being able to pin her to win. This girl was definitely still an amateur and the cat was determined to rip her to shreds. As she pulled Minney to the center of the ring, she would mock her whining while trying to maintain the vigorous movement of her legs. "Stop, Cougra-chan! Stop, Cougra-chan! You are PATHETIC! And once I'm done with you, you won't be able to stand for MONTHS!"

If Cougra maintained her position and got Minney to the center of the ring, she would try to turn the other girl over on her stomach and drop to one knee hard on Minney's toes to hold her still.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:54 pm

"S-stop it, Cougra-chan!" Minney whined as she was roughly hauled to the center of the ring. Tears welled up at the corners of her eyes. "Why are you so mean, Cougra-chan?!" Minney questioned. Minney squeaked when Cougra dropped onto her toes. She tried to push up onto her palms and pull out from under Cougra's pinning.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Cougra was easily gaining the upper hand at this point, but she was getting tired of Minney acting like a baby, so she thought she'd give her a breather by getting off her toes. "Oh, don't think of this as being mean to you. Rather I call it "teaching" you how the match can go here." She then would try to hold up both feet in front of her face. "Besides, you have the cutest little feet that I've ever seen! I think I'm going to show them some love...and later I'll give them the worst torture they had yet. Biting and twisting those little toes, chomping down on each foot, and loving every minute of it."

If she was able to lift them up, she would start to kiss the soles of Minney's feet before licking them and sucking on her toes. Cougra didn't realize though that now that Minney is out of the pinning, the other girl can kick herself out.

Last edited by 971 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Minney let out a sigh when Cougra got off her feet. But she listened to the words that the girl was speaking and was about to protest wen suddenly Cougra grabbed her feet. "Wh.. huh?" She blushed at first but then her eyes widened.

When Cougra began to kiss and lick her feet, Minney blushed deeply. "Heh.. aha! Hehehe! S-Stop, haha, C-Cougra-chaan!" Minny couldn't help but be tickled by the affection. But then when Cougra began to suckle on them, Minney's heart started racing and she felt a tingle in her body. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth "Ahn..." She moaned cutely. "W-What are you doing, Cougra-chan?" She asked, legitimately curious about Cougra's tactics.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Cougra was already enjoying herself as she continued to kiss and lick Minney's feet and suck on her toes. But suddenly, her ear perked up when she heard the other girl question her on what she was doing and stopped. "Hm? Are you telling me you haven't paid attention at all?" She rolled her eyes as she sighed. "OK, let me repeat myself, but nice and plain. I'm going to show your feet some love...and later I'll give them the worst torture they had yet. I will bite bite and twist your little toes, chomp down on each foot, and loving every minute of it. You get it?"

With that, the cat would start to admire Minney's feet and rub them against her own cheek. But when she looked at them again, she would have an evil look in her eyes as she licked her teeth and fangs and prepared to bite down, trying to torment Minney again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:45 am

Minney's head fell back as she felt Cougra lick and suckle her toes. She had beet red cheeks as she was teased. "Ahhnnn.." It felt good even though it felt wrong. When she heard Cougra speak again, Minney's eyes widened and she lifted her head up. "T-That's not what I meant!" Minney protested. When Cougra rubbed her foot against her cheek, Minney panted bit but hen when Cougra looked at her and threatened to bit, Minney pulled back her other foot and snapped it forward, instinctively trying to slam it into Cougra's head.

"N-Nooo!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next