Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:55 pm

"AAAAAHHH! NOOOOOO!!" cried out Cougra as she felt Minney nash her toes even harder. She began to beat the mat with her fists, but she didn't want to give up yet. She was able to kick Minney in the thigh in an attempt to break free, but Minney was able to resist the pain and pull off another move. Minney would spin around and sit on Cougra's head to hold her down, and that was when the caring side came through.

While under Minney's rear end, the caring side of Cougra would feel the other girl nibbling her toes and would softly sob. "Ow, my toes...my poor beautiful toes. *sniff sniff*" But through her tears, she would smile and say, "Minney, you might break my toes...but you can win this...Don't listen to what my other part may say, just keep going...Owie, please be careful with my cute little pinky toe." If Minney lets her go, then the ref can begin the 10-count again for another chance to win.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 am

Minney was shocked when the Cougra spoke to her again. "Ahm Shorry, Cougra-shan!" Minney said. The look in her eyes said as much. But then when Cougra said to keep going, Minney suddenly had an idea. But for now, she let go and hopped up She stepped back from Cougra and looked down. "I know what to do, if you don't stay down, Cougra-chan. If I have to I can beat you and I won't even have to hurt you at all but, please, stay down, Cougra-chan. And... I'm sorry I had to hurt you even a little bit. I should have figured out a way not to right away!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Cougra was relieved that Minney released her toes from her mouth, but she was still crying a little as she would cradle her sore toes in her hands. When she heard Minney's request to stay down, she can't help but giggle through her groaning. "How can I even get up? My toes hurt so much and I might not stand that well."
As the ref started to count, Cougra even added, "And you don't have anything to be ashamed of. Like what my darker side said, this is reality now. It's time to put away your toys and grow up and you need to take every opportunity to win. You did just that and I'm proud of you." At that moment, the ref had reached to "FIVE!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Minney growled cutely at Cougra's words as she looked down at the girl. "I... thanks... but... I think that i can do better than that! I don't want to win if I have to be dirty or sneaky! I know this is wrestling and sometimes people get hurt but there's a way to do it that's right! I'll do it that way, Cougra-chan!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Cougra would nod and respond, "Yes, I know, you have stick to the way that's right for you. But when you're up against dirty fighters like me, you have no choice. When they hit you hard, you have to hit back harder. I mean if my darker side took control and you stuck to playing safe, then you won't last long." Her toes still felt sore after the biting and gnashing between Minney's teeth as she continued to try and relieve them from the pain.

At that time, the ref already got to "7!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:58 pm

"There's always a choice!" Minney said back to Cougra. "That's MY point! I'm not going to change because someone is cruel or dirty! If I have to suffer a bit, fine! But what's the point if I have to stoop to that level of dirtiness. How could I wash someone off if we're both dirty!? That doesn't make sense to me, Cougra-chan!" Minney panted as she looked down at Cougra. "I don't think I would be as easily beaten as you say, Cougra-chan." Minney said with a huff.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 am

"You're right, Minney...you're right." nodded Cougra in response as she felt her toes feel a little better. "There IS a choice and I can see that you choose to remain clean, which is very good. Different strokes for different folks. But there's still something I don't understand. How can you still accept me as a friend and not an enemy? You've seen how I've treated you as much I did to many others before. And yet, you still insist on loving me. Why?"

The ref already reached to "8!" and was now about to count out "9!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:58 am

Minney smiled widely at Cougra's question as she looked down at the girl. "That's easy!" He said. "People who do bad things need to be shown even more love than people who do good things. It's because they weren't shown the right kind of love that they end up doing bad things. Someone who can already love will do so without too much encouragement, but those who are bad, need some help and practice to learn how to love and besides." Minney said looking down as she looked over Cougra. "You ARE nice. You just think you aren't for some silly reason."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Cougra's feet and toes felt a lot better, but it wouldn't be enough for her to get up in time. Suddenly as Minney finished her response, her eyes started to fill up again as she said, "I don't think I can ever be as nice as you are, Minney. I've already given in to the true darkness within me and I can't stop it. My heart's already wrapped in always wanting more and my darker self has been taking control in destroying other's lives and taking whatever they have from them. I tried to be good...but I can't! I just can't! I don't know what to do!" At that moment, she began to bury her face in her own arms and began to sob.

The ref soon reached "9!" and was going to count out "10!" to signal the end of the match.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 am

"Yes you c an stop it!" Minney said angrily as she held onto COugra. When the 10 count hit, Minney moved forward and pressed her body against Cougra and hugged her tightly. She nuzzled against Cougra and began kissing Cougra's cheek over and over.

"Cougra-chan, it's easy to to be good. Look! mmmmmm!" She hugged Cougra-chan tightly and let out a squeak. "Don't you like my hugs and kisses, Cougra-chan!? Are they too much for you to give back in return?!" She pushed her face up so Cougra's forehead and her own touched and their noses nuzzled. Minney smiled brightly and looked into Cougra's eyes, smiling brightly. "Is this really so terrible that your naughty side is too much?" Minney purred affectionately.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next