Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:07 am

Cougra was still looking at Minney's feet hungrily and was about to take her first bite. "I know that's not what you meant. It NEVER was, heheheheh. Now for a taste test." But suddenly, she felt the sudden slam of Minney's own foot against her head. "GAH!" she screamed out as she rolled backwards and rubbed her own head to regain consciousness and relieve it.

Trying to get a good look over at the other girl, she said, "Oh trying to get serious huh? Good." If she was able to get her head to think straight again, she would try to get up quickly. "But it's too bad though, you don't even know how to beat me. Soon, I'll make you mine and you'll do whatever I want to torture you."

Last edited by 971 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 am

Minney grunted cutely as her foot slammed into Cougra's face. Her eyes widened when she realized what she had done and the urge to apologize crept into her head until she heard Cougra's taunt. She didn't understand why the girl was so nasty but that made it a little easier for the naive Minney to try and continue and muster some kind of attack.

When Cougra tried to stand up, Minney reached for her legs and tried to yank on her ankles and pull her back down on her butt. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Minney said. "I know I could get hurt wrestling, but you're just being MEAN, Cougra-chan!" If Minney got Cougra back to the ground, she would tug on one of the girl's legs and lift it up and pull her hand back to swat at Cougra's butt and spank her. "You're just a bad bad girl,Cougra-chan!"

Last edited by 445 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Cougra would try to stand up to bring up another attack on Minney, but it seems as though the other girl beat her to it. She was grabbed by the ankles and was brought down onto her own butt. "UGH!" she cried out in pain, but would smirk when Minney said she was being mean. "Aw come on, Minney, that's my personality. I love being mean, and what are you gonna do about it?"

Suddenly, Cougra's question was answered when Minney started to spank her. "AHH! OW! YOU LITTLE BRAT! LET GO OF ME!" She would try to wriggle herself out of the other girl's grip and use her free leg to push her off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"Don't you call me a brat!" Minney said with a furrowed brow and scolding tone as she struggled to maintain her grip on Black Cougra. It wwas a struggle though and she tried to turn her body to avoid getting kicked in a sensitive area while she tried to maintain a measure of discipline against the bratty Cougra.

"Not until you apologize for being such a meanie!"

Minney would say as she attempted to swat Cougra's butt a few more times just to drive home the point.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Cougra scowled all the more as she was turned over and Minney continued spanking her. "I'll call you whatever I want, Daddy's girl!" screamed out the cat in refusal to apologize. "Whatever I say is what you are!" She couldn't believe that this girl who was supposed to be on the losing side is starting to dominate her. This was enough to make her so upset that she has to find a way to make Minney release her and teach her some manners (which are of course unmannerly).

So from her position, Cougra would attempt to wriggle herself out of Minney's grip and kick her if possible.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 am

Minney couldn't understand Cougra's continued defiance. She didn't understand how someone could be so bad. How it was possible for anyone to want to revel in being mean. But when Cougra spoke again, Minney's eyes widened and she loosened her grip on Cougra. That was the second Cougra mentioned her parents and it wasn't sitting very well with Minney, but she didn't know what to say until Cougra's foot landed in her stomach. She let out a gasp and stumbled back, bending over and cradling her stomach but not falling down.

"Y-You don't know anything about my parents, Cougra-chan!" Minney said with a tone that combined anger and pain as she sniffled away some tears. Her parents rarely home and she hadn't spent an honest to goodness week with them in as long as she could remember. Once she was grown up enough, she lived alone, free from even the care of housekeepers and baby sitters. What had partially kept her a child had also made her a pretty independent young lady and Minney couldn't understand how Cougra-chan could just assume. She loved her father and her father loved her, but to be a daddy's girl, he'd actually have to be a part of her life.

Minney took a step forward, shaking as she looked at Cougra. "C-Cougra-chan!" She said sharply. "People pick on other people because they're afraid of themselves and feeling bad things! You're a bad girl, but I don't hate you and I'd accept you as a friend no matter what!" Minney looked at Cougra with wide eyes as she looked at the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 am

Cougra was listening to Minney as she still laid there after kicking herself out and she couldn't help but gag and chuckle. "Please...keep your touchy-feely stuff to yourself. I can't stomach it! You don't know anything about me either!" She looked stern as she began to rise up and feel more powerful than this foolish excuse of an opponent. "I don't need friends, I don't need your sympathy...who needs friends when you can have servants? Who needs sympathy from others when you can have their obedience to you? THAT was my life in one single summary...and to coin a phrase, I lost it all and now want it back."

The cat suddenly showed her sharp claws in front of Minney and declared, "And why should I even convince you to understand me when I can simply rip you to shreds?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 am

Minney's eyes widened as she pulled her foot back. She lifted up her hands to her mouth and touched her lower lip. "Cougra-chan!" She said. "P-people who say that... need friends more than anyone!" She declared. Minney furrowed her brow. This girl would be a tough nut to crack but she suddenly felt determined and motivated. Cougra was crying out for help and Minney had a bottomless supply of love for someone like her. She would just have to figure out a way to get through to Cougra.

Minney's eyes widened too. "Cougra-chan! I.. I lost everything too! Not my things... but my memory!" She wondered if maybe connecting with Cougra might help her form a bond with the black clad girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 am

Cougra would put her claws down and seemed stern as she replied, "Says you. Hmph, people like you are so naive, Navare. You are one to try and see the good in everything and everyone." She would then walk up and grab Minney by the top of her nightie and pulled her close. "Well guess what, there are no pixies, there are no unicorns, and there are no handsome princes on white horses to come to your rescue now." She would then raise her claws in preparation to scratch her straight in the face. "This is reality, Minney, and it's time for you to wake up." But her claws only came at lease two inches close to the other girl's face when she heard her next response.

"Memory? You lost your memory? Hmm, that's new..." She released her right then and there as she began to walk back a few inches. "You know, it's funny how one's memory works. For me, it was memories of my old life as a rich girl. If all my possessions were listed, it would require both of my arms all around. Nothing and no one to stop me from getting what I want and I felt like my luck would never run out. However, Daddy made one too many bad investments..." She suddenly looked at Minney in rage. "And not only was my memory starting to fade of my old life, but it turned me into this!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:16 am

Minney looked at Cougra as she spoke. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't understand what Cougra was trying to say and she opened her mouth to protest when she felt a sudden slash on her face. "Owwwww!" She yelped and stepped back and rubbed her cheek, checking her hand to see if she was bleeding.

But she heard Cougra's words and became angry again. "D-Don't say it like it's bad! I might be naive, but I-I'm not dumb! Of course I know those things don't exist and of course I know that bad things and bad people exist. But... but you're more naive than ME Cougra-chan!"

Minney was panting as she pointed at Cougra. "No matter how much you talk badly, your words say that you're a good girl on the inside. Or...at least, you don't like the situation you're in! Bad things happen to good people and it's crummy but they'll overcome it if they're strong! I'll beat you, Cougra-chan and then, I'll show you how good it feels to open your heart up! You don't have to suffer!"

Minney snorted and stomped her foot like a cute bull. She then bent her knees and charged at Cougra and attempted to clothesline her to the ground by slamming her forearm into Cougra's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next