Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:33 am

Trixie heard Yuu address the crowd and her cheeks flushed hotly under Yuu's ass, her struggles increasing but to no avail from stopping the mature woman from bringing the people into this.

"Mhhhhrrrhh!!" Trixie moaned, her hips arching the moment her stiff nipple was teased. Now, she felt shame as Yuu made it clear to the people she was turned on... But it wasn't her fault!

Then, Trixie's bra would be yanked up and the girl panicked, her legs kicking violently as the whole world saw her naked tits and her nipples to the cheering crowd, cameras flashing all over. "MHH!! MRRHH! MPHHH!!" Trixie whaled and cried before Yuu sat up.

"---GUUH!! HUUH!!" She sputtered and gasped as she was able to finally breath, covering her tits with her hands as she coughed harshly, her cheeks bright red.

"Nh..Hh... I-" Trixie tried to utter something but her words were soon silenced as Yuu's perky ass silenced her once more with a tight face sit. "Mff~" The girl felt her whole face squashed against under Yuu's booty and her eyes would immediately cross.

Gone were Trixie's violently struggles as her legs would kick much slower, the lack of air causing the poor girl to fade under Yuu's ass as the crowd roared the mature woman's domination over the young girl. "Mrrr...Mhhff..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete)

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:37 am

Yuu remained stoic as Trixie flailed but when she tried to cover her nipples, she immediately reached out and grabbed Trixie's wrists and pried them off her tits. The young girl wasn't going to be able hide her shame. As she felt the struggle draining from Trixie, Yuu smirked.

She tossed Trixie's arms away and shuffled off of the young girl. She then began to tug at Trixie's top to completely pull it off of her. "Don't think I saw those hips of yours, you nasty, lewd little girl." Yuu clicked her tongue. "You knew exactly what you were signing up for. You're a deranged little girl who wanted all this attention, well, you've got it!"

Yuu tugged the top off and stood up. She then turned and heaved the top into the crowd who grabbed at it like Hyenas. "Look at that." Yuu said. "They are delirious to see your young body. Look where your bad attitude and filthy mouth have gotten you. Are you ready to accept your punishment like a maturing young woman or shall I continue treating you like the child you have been so far?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:41 am

With her wrists pinned, Trixie could go nowhere and would be left to struggle only with her lower body, unable to move as Yuu pinned her, leaving the girl to sputter and twitch without oxygen, growing weaker and weaker until she could barely fight back.

when Yuu stood up off of her, Trixie was barely moving, her legs twitched and her body faintly stirred as she writhed under Yuu, her head turned to the side as she panted furiously for oxygen as her top was removed and thrown to the hungry crowd.

"U-Uhhh...." Trixie was practically defeated, her eyes faintly seeing the horny men fight over the young eighteen year old's top, all while knowing she couldn't compete about this experienced woman.

"...J-Just pin me..." She muttered, not wanting to surrender any further to this crazy bitch.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:53 am

"What was that?"

Yuu raised an eyebrow at Trixie's soft words. She tilted her head and put her hands on her hips, staring down at Trixie. "Mmm... So, are you ready to admit you've been a naughty girl and swear to start changing your ways? If I don't think you're serious, then pinning you would only be letting you off the hook."

Yuu knelt down next to Trixie and began to slowly untie one of her boots. "So, what do you say, Trixie-san? Are you ready to behave?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:38 am

Trixie faintly blushed as she heard Yuu's sultry purr. It was unsettling and made her feel dirty as she saw this old bitch stand over her with her hands on her hot hips that had been all over her face earlier.

She flinched as Yuu kneeled beside her and began to mysteriously untie her boots. Trixie began to frantically crawl back towards the ropes for safety. She was done fighting.

"W-What are you doing!?" Her voice cracked as she tried to cover her tits. "F-Fine! I'm naughty! I'm naughty!" Muttered, not even knowing what did wrong.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:44 am

Yuu was in the process of taking off her boot when Trixie began to scramble away towards the ropes. "Oh, then why are you running?" Yuu said and closed the distance between them. She grabbed Trixie by the hips and dragged her away from the ropes. She then squeezed tightly and lifted the girl up to German Suplex her back into the middle of the ring. The girl wasn't about to get out of her punishment with a few cowardly words!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:56 am

Trixie was thinking about slipping through the ropes and running out of the ring! She had enough of this! But chills ran up her spine as she felt Yuu's soft but firm hands suddenly grip her barely covered hips, dragging her away from the ropes.

"No! No! N-!" She cried out before she was suddenly snapped up in the air and SLAMMMED head and shoulders first into the mat for the most devastating attack in the match thus far!

"OHHH!!!"  The crowd gasped as they saw the young skater get drilled into the mat, her lithe body flopping up into the air, legs high before flopping onto her stomach with a limp bounce, her head turned to the side as her eyes remained wide open, gazing into nothingness as she twitched and spasmed on the mat.

"......Guh......Ph....." Everything felt numb for Trixie, she barely knew where she was...

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:01 am

Instead of bridging into the pin, Yuu rolled onto her hands and knees and looked over at Trixie. She stood up and and tugged at her shirt and then brushed her hands down her skirt. She was now down one boot, showing off her stocking covered foot.

She looked down at Trixie and shook her head. "Well, it's a start, but I think we've got a lot of work to do, Trixie-san." Yuu purred. She then lifted her foot up and pressed it against Trixie's budding breast, wriggling her toes against the hard nipple and kneading the bud with her toes. "Shall we continue? A little bit of contrition is in order, don't you think?'

Yuu slid her foot along Trixie's body and slid it across Trixie's cheek until her toes touched the young girl's soft lips. "I think that you know what to do next." Yuu said simply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Trixie lay sprawled out and broken in the middle of the ring, her topless breasts heaving up and down as she gasped for air in her near empty lungs. Too beaten and worn down to resist the stocking covered foot that came down and teased her budding beast. "O-Ohh...Nhh~" The young girl moaned with flushed cheeks, her perky nipple twitching as the soft touch of nylon teasing her naked skin. As much as she wanted to deny how it felt, it was amazing.

She shivered as the nylon foot slid across her neck, to her cheek before pressing against her lips. "Mh." Her eyes crossed as she felt Yuu's toes on her lips, feeling a hot sensation in her domination as she looked up at this stern, mature woman that demanded her submission. Trixie couldn't explain it and didn't want to admit it, but she found herself enamored with Yuu, the way she was being treated, and this woman's hot body.

Without any further instruction, Trixie decided it was best she gave up. She had no fight left in her anymore. "M-Mh..." Without a word, Trixie kissed Yuu's toes, pecking them over and over before taking the big toe between her lips and sucking on it, her lips wetly smacking with each suction she gave.

"M-Mwah...Mff...Gwa..."

The only thing Trixie hoped for was that her mom and dad weren't watching.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:33 pm

A slight tilt of Yuu's head and the very faint exhale were the only indication that what Trixie was doing had any impact on the sensei. Of course she loved the thrill of domination, but Trixie had gone from brash, petulant brat to broken obedient toy without hardly breaking a sweat. Yuu was feeling quite satisfied.

She pulled her foot away and wiped the drool off on Trixie's cheek and boob. "Good girl." Yuu said with a tight liped smile. She then descended upon Trixie, straddling her and leaning forward, pushing her breasts against Trixie's small, budding chest.

"Naughty girls get punished." Yuu cooed. "I think you understand that now, but... good girls get rewarded." Yuu nodded. She then leaned in and pressed her full lips against Trixie's and slipped her tongue inside Trixie's mouth. She kised the girl deeply but gently, softly moaning into the young skater's mouth. She pulled away, leaving a small trail of saliva briefly connecting them.

"Wouldn't you rather be a good girl?" Yuu purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next