Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete)

Post by Lobo Sat May 28, 2016 8:22 pm

"Mrrrrphhhhhhbblb..." Trixie's lips gargled and gasped for air, inadvertently sucking at Yuu's tit flesh, the pained cries from having her hair pulled, vibrating against Yuu's chest. This cries were quick to shift to moans however as her nipple was suddenly flicked yet again.

"Mhhr!" She moaned from within Yuu's tits before her head was lifted from the breasts, revealing Trixie's flustered, panting face that gasped for air as her chin rested on the flesh of her older opponent.

"G-Gh...Huuh.....Hphh... N-No..."
She muttered weakly, her knees too weak to stand on her own as she slumped against Yuu.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trixie Lasek Vs. Yuu Abe (Complete)

Post by Tatyina Sat May 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Yuu's face held a faint blush as the smear of saliva glinted off of her ample chest when she held Trixie by the hair at arms length. "Oh, you're starting to come around?" Yuu said coyly. "But, I know naughty girls like you. A slap on the wrist is just never enough! The punishment has to be drilled in before you get it!"

Yuu let go of Trixie's hair and let her slump against her voluptuous form. She then wrapped her arms around the skater and lifted her up in the air and brought her down, painfully, onto her bent knee with a rather vicious inverted atomic drop.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 29, 2016 12:44 am

"Gh...Ohhh....Uh..." Trixie wobbled on shaky legs in front of Yuu as she was held at arms length. Limply swaying in front of her older opponent that had been shaming and dominating her, unable to help feel a sensation in her loins as she stared at the domineering teacher that was punishing her in front of all these people.

Her hair was released and the young girl slumped forward against, her hands on the woman's shoulder as she was suddenly lifted and then dropped crotch first onto Yuu's knee!

"Oooouh!!" Trixie's mouth formed a deep 'O', her eyes rolling back into her head as she slowly leaned back before falling off of Yuu's knee in a limp heap, eventually springing back to life as she nurtured her aching crotch. "N-Nhh...Hn... B-Bitch..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:46 am

Yuu narrowed her eyes as Trixie rolled off her and began to writhe on the floor. The senseileaned down and pulled her arm back and smacked the young skater across the face once more. "That's Abe-sensei to you, Trixie-san." Yuu said and then shoved trixe onto her stomach. She grabbed Trixe's arm and yanked it into a hammerlock and then sat on the girl's butt. She reached out and tugged Trixie by the ear to bend her backwards a bit.

"Understand?" She asked sharply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:56 am

Downed by the atomic drop, Trixie could not defend herself for even a moment as Yuu loomed over her and swatted her face yet again.

"Aw-haah!! Mewled the young skater as face was struck once again, her head wobbling on her shoulders as her face stung with the numb pain, just a ragdoll for Yuu to suddenly yank into a tight hammerlock!

"N-Naaahhh!! M-My Ear!! Let the fuck go, Mom!" Trixie cried and whined her poor ear was tugged, her cheeks flushing brightly (not only from getting slapped so much) from this humiliating position where the older woman was tugging on her ear and sitting on her! How... Depraved.

"G-Get...O-ff...Me..."
She whined, demanding her freedom as she sat there, ass up and face down.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:00 am

Yuu let go of Trixie's ear, reached forward and smacked Trixie's cheek from behind and then went back to tugging on the girl's ear. "What a rancid little mouth you have. I sure hope you don't speak to your mother like that." She paused. "However, it's clear to me that you have serious lack of parental guidance considering how rude you've been."

Yuu let go of Trixie's ear again and ran her fingers through the girl's short hair. She then gripped it roughly and yanked back hard, bending Trixie and forcing her to look up at Yuu. Her other hand slipped underneath Trixie's other arm and slipped around the soft curve of her nubile breast, searching to see if the girl still had hard nipples.

"I will release you when you start to behave and not a second sooner. Bad girls like you need to be punished. It's the only way they learn. So, Trixie-san, are you ready to behave yet?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:20 pm

"A-Ahnn! NAAAGHHH!!" Trixie whined as her sore cheek was struck yet again before her ear was painfully tugged once more. The teacher had the skater crying out and wincing in pain, growling up at her opponent with eyes full of disdain and fury as she was being humiliated.

"Fuck! Off! Old Hag!" Trixie cried out as her parents were brought into her 'discipline'.

Her hair was yanked back and Trixie's lithe body bent with ease, enough to form a human 'C' if Yuu desired. Meanwhile the girl's lips would tightly seal, trying to conceal a faint moan as she felt Yuu's hands traveling over her bust, inspecting her hard nipples.

"I-I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S MOLESTING HIGH SCHOOLERS, YOU DICK!" She managed to scream at Yuu in a fury, trying her best to wiggle free.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:23 am

Yuu pulled her hand that was groping TRixie's budding chest and grabbed her hair with both hands. She then lunged forward and slammed Trixie's head face first into the mat. "Enough of this!" Yuu barked and slipped off Trixie. "Clearly you won't take your punishment like a mature young lady. I will have to give that nasty mouth of yours something else to do aside from curse and speak crassly!

Yuu pivoted and kicked Trixie as hard as she could in the side to roll her onto her back. She then stood over the young girl and began to squat down over her face. "Trixei-san, the lesson will continue until you learn to behave." She said and proceeded to sit on Trixie's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Trixie remained defiant but found herself with a tinge of regret when she felt Yuu's rough hands suddenly gripping her poor hair! "A-Aaghhh!!" She whined and howled before being silenced as she was slammed face first into the canvas!

"A-UNNFPHH!!! H-Hhhhhnnnfffff...." Groaned the weakened girl with glassy eyes, ass up, face down with her tongue leaving drool on the canvas with her disheveled hair forming a partial curtain around her reddened face too stunned to move or fight back when Yuu rose up and delivered a horrible, full force kick right into the ribs of Trixie.

"---GUUUUUHHUUUUHHH!!!" Spit flew from Trixie's gasping mouth as her ribs were punted by Yuu's foot, the top of her foot slamming so hard into Trixie that she sputtered and rolled flat onto her back before arching up off the canvas, holding her side as tears formed on her face.

"N-Nnahh! Haahh! NNhh...Hhhnnggh..." She mewled like a young girl on the verge of crying until Yuu suddenly towered over her, squatting down and promising more punishment.

"F--Fuck...N-No... Fuckin' s-sto-" She pleaded before she got her mouth full of Yuu's round ass, tasting her lace panties as her eyes, mouth and nose were sealed by Yuu's shapely ass.

"M-Mmmmh! Mrrrph! Hhhhrrrrrmmphh!!"
Trixie moaned and groaned, still gasping following the kick, her arms and legs kicking, thrashing with desperation as she couldn't breathe under the mature vixen's ass. It was as horrible as it felt lewd.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Yuu remained composed even as Trixie sputtered underneath her. Only the very faint hue of pink on her cheeks gave any indication that she was affected. At least, to the audience. "This naughty girl wants to say that I'm lewd?" Yuu said loudly to the audience.

Yuu lifted up her finger and waved it. "Look at this girl." She pointed once again to Trixie's stiff nipples. She teased and rubbed one with an index finger and then looked around. "Maybe you can't see, but she is clearly enjoying her punishment. How shameful."

Yuu grabbed the bottom of Trixie's sports bra and yanked it up, revealing her perky tits to the now cheering crowd. Yuu then sat up just enough to give Trixie a chance to catch a breath. "Now everyone sees what was obvious to me. Are you ready to behave?" Yuu asked. She didn't wait for a response and pushed her butt right back into Trixie's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next