Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oh, Hello Cousin!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh, Hello Cousin! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, Hello Cousin!

Post by Lobo Tue May 03, 2016 6:52 am

"T-There's nothing to tell!" Kelly exclaimed with a pair of puffed, red cheeks as she glared down at Clover with her fists clinched at her sides, her cheeks glowing a brighter shade of red when Clover began to grind her scantily covered ass all over Kelly's lap, making the former champ flush as her cousin began to grind in front of her.

"Forget the club! We need to talk about what's really important!" Kelly exclaimed. "Why are you even here, Clover? I mean I'm very happy to see you and all but you're no wrestler. You're... An entertainer. Fighting isnt your forte." Asked the former champion as she eyed Clover curiously.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 03, 2016 9:11 am

"Forget the club!?" Clover said, her eyes widening as she turned and looked at Kelly as if she had something horrible. "Puuuhleaaase! We're young and hot, we have got to go work it, girl." Clover said, shaking her hips a bit as she winked at Kelly before rolling her eyes and finally getting around to answering Kelly's questions.

"Like, standing around being hot and holding a flag is great and all but it's like, tooootally boring.." Clover said truthfully. "Plus, I wanted to spend some time with my Coz!" She said and wrapped an arm around Kelly. "I mean, I was pretty good in judo." She said and threw a kick. "So, I figured why not, right? I mean, rolling around with other sexy babes sounds pretty good to me." Clover said and chuckled. "Besides, if yoooou can do it." Clover said, poking Kelly's boob. "Then, of course I can too." Clover winked at Kelly and touched Kelly's nose. "My forte is whatever I want it to be, Coz."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 04, 2016 3:57 am

"Partying's great but I don't overdo it. I train and like to chill with my girlfriend more these days." Kelly said while already knowing that she was young and hot as hell.

And after hearing Clover's explanation, Kelly winced, sighed and cringed as her lovable cousin wrapped an arm around her. Her eyes shooting wide as the woman poked her boob before touching her nose. Kelly had been with Chesna and getting touched by her was natrual. All this touchiness with her cousin was making Kelly... Uncomfortable.

"I've been training since I was a kid though. I didn't take my training very seriously until I was much older and I'm still learning every day." Kelly said as she put a hand on Clover's shoulder.

"Your confidence is great and you're certainly athletic. But I saw your match. Your opponent wasn't very skilled. You're going to get hurt, Clover. You need training. Hard training." Insisted the blonde.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 04, 2016 4:17 am

Clover shrugged Kelly's hand off her arm and then held up her hand as if to silently tell Kelly to back off. "Coz." Clover said seriously. "I might not "Fight" in a ring and like, do all that kind of stuff, but," She let her hands slip down her naked form which showed off her tone, yet feminine muscles. "I didn't get this body by sitting on a couch eating Doritos. I've been doing sports as long as you have, they just haven't been wrestling. I am not even worried about that." She said.

Clover then looked over Kelly. "Besides, all that "wrestling training" didn't exactly help you out when you first joined. I've been watching you, Kel." Clover said and smirked. "The early part of your career wasn't exactly something to write home to daddy about."

Clover turned around and grabbed her bra and slipped it on. She then looked back. "Besides, that girl was a tootally different story. I went to highschool with that hoebag and she put me on blast the second she saw my face. She's got an attitude as disgusting as her hair and I am not even about to let that slide." Clover looked back at Kelly and grinned.

"You want to go beat her ass, Coz? It might be the only way to get through to her that no one messes with a Conway! You probably like that better than clubbing. I doubt you could keep up on the dance floor anyway." Clover said and bumped her hip into Kelly's side. "Who're you shacking up with, by the way?" Clover added offhandedly.

"I haven't found anyone too sexy yet."
Clover said. "I thought this place was supposed to be full of smokin hot bitches? I've only met you and Serina so far and I am not even plastered enough for that." Clover said with a laugh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Kelly subtly eyed Clover. She hadn't seen the girl in forever, but her cheeks turned a bit rosey as she saw how tight and fit her younger cousin had grown up to be. Such a perky, well put together girl.

But the former champion's eyes widened hard when Clover addressed her rookie years, clinching her fist tightly. "I didn't take it seriously then! I was TOO cocky!" Kelly warned with a finger in Clover's face.

"And I can EASILY beat that chump and still rock the club!" Kelly argued, trying to actually suppress a smile as Clover bumped into her hip, silently thinking god that Clover put on the bra. It felt weird thinking lewdly about her cousin's naked body.

"They're... Okay here. Everyone here's kind of a bitch. I've only really found three people interesting. One of them got fired by a stupid secretary. The other... Haven't seen him around lately. And the third, well, She's a crazy Doctor that I sorta kinda, live with." Said Kelly before an idea went off in her head.

"You know, Cousin. I think we should pay a visit to your... 'friend'. She's needs to be shown... The way. The Con... Way."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 05, 2016 11:43 pm

"Uh huuuh." Clover said, dismissing Kelly's excuses for her early career. She pulled out a smart looking tank top that showed off a good amount of her cleavage. She then turned around and looked at Kelly and touched her shoulder. "Kel, honey, I am not shopping around for a good set of personalities, if you know what I mean." Clover said and winked.

Clover then slipped on a part of capris and wriggled about in them, showing off her ass to Kelly and mouthing silently for an opinion on the matter.

"Yeah, totes." She said. "We can go beat her ass and have time to go shopping before we hit the club. We have got to make sure you're lit. I won't even have you ruining my rep, Coz. Which means you've got to promise no more of those jokes." She made her hand into an L shape and held it up in front of Kelly's forehead. "Laaaaaaame." She teased and stuck out her tongue. "Love ya though~<3" She teased and sat on the bench, putting out her shoes and pulling out her make up kit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 am

It took Kelly a second but she didn't really think about it until Clover told her she wasn't looking for personalities. Her eyes immediately widened as she looked at her younger cousin, the girl she had grown up so much and was far from innocent or...

"Y-Y-You like girls!?!?!" Kelly gasped after it hit her, covering her mouth as she blushed super hard, ignoring the shit about Clover's revenge and trying to fathom what on earth Clover had been doing!!

"I-I'm not lame!" Kelly argued, slugging, Clover's arm as her cheeks puffed. "But i'm not about to let that wench shame a Conway! No Siree-Ma'am!" Kelly argued while she waved a finger.

"And if you're dead set on staying in AFW, fine. I can't stop you. But I really think its best you train with me." Kelly urged, hoping Clover would be wise.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 06, 2016 7:42 am

Clover stared at Kelly like she was speaking a foreign language. "What, yeah?" Clover said. "I've been gay since I was, like, thirteen." She said and then grinned. "But I didn't come out until, like, two years ago." She added with a teasing purr. Clover then giggled while she put on her make up. "Saying no siree-ma'am makes you pretty lame, Coz." She added.

She finished putting her make up on and put everything away, slinging her purse over her shoulder and looking at Kelly. "Sure thing, Coz. It'll be so great to catch up!" Clover leaned in and gave Kelly a big, squeezing hug again. "Mmmm!"

"Now, let's go kick that hoebag's ass!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 06, 2016 7:56 am

"T-Thirteen!?!?" Kelly gasped, cupping her cheeks, looking rather... Intimidated by how Clover was eyeing her. The fact she was so comfy with it and acted like it was no big deal. Kelly didn't really discover she liked girls until she came to AFW and she STILL tended to struggle with her sexuality. Clover was actually confident about it! This was unfair!

"I'm not lame!" She argued, not wanting to be less cool than her younger cousin before she was suddenly hugged by her favorite red head. "Ghh.." She grunted from the squeeze, staring dry off into the distance as she felt their orbs against one another. This hug was going on to long.

"Sure, Clover... You can let go of me now." Muttered Kelly, still trying to fathom how little Clover had actual peace with her sexuality. It wasn't fair.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2