Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oh, Hello Cousin!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh, Hello Cousin! Empty Oh, Hello Cousin!

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"Oh. My. Gawd." Kelly mouthed as she stormed through the hall ways at a brisk, hurried pace, trying to catch up with someone she hadn't seen in YEARS. Someone who she never thought would ever even dare set foot in the wrestling business, let alone the ring itself! Maybe she could be a valet sure, but a wrestler!? Kelly was beside herself, she had just seen the fight with Serina Kashibara and it's awful finish.

Kelly had to find her. She had to find her foolish cousin and discover just why in the blue hell she was here of all places.

"What was she thinking!?
She barked aloud before pushing open the door to the women's locker room, walking past a young girl with green hair and red avaitors on her face.

"C-Captain Americ-" The girl began to say with a pair of eyes as wide as dinner plates before Kelly cut her off with.

"Can it." Kelly pushed the girl aside and passed through another door to lead directly into the lockeroom, filled to the brim with travel bags, scattered ring gear, a couple undergaremts and several half naked girls.

But Kelly didn't care, she sucked in a large chunk of air and screamed.

"CLOOOOVER COOOONWAAAAY!! FRONT AND CENTERRRR!!!"
Kelly roared throughout the locker room, garnering the attention of everyone in the locker room who stopped and froze their gaze on the former champion.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Oh, Hello Cousin! Empty Re: Oh, Hello Cousin!

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Once Clover had gotten back to the locker room, she immediately stripped off her wrestling gear and marched into the shower. She had to wash off that match. It was such a bad impression and it made her angry. She was at the point of getting pruny when she heard the bellowing blonde.

She knew that obnoxious howl anywhere.

Stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her head, she faced her cousin and the rest of the locker room bare as the day she was born. What did she care if people looked? She was hot.

She cocked her hip and grinned at Kelly. "Sup, coz?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Kelly narrowed her eyes as she saw this scrawny little red head appear... Naked! Kelly's eyes widened and her face flushed a little. It hadn't been so long since she last saw Clover but she had certainly filled out in a couple of places! Kelly wondered what they were feeding her.

"Clover...."
She growled a little before marching up to her. Honestly she was happy to see her cousin, she just didn't care for it being here... Or nude.

Without warning, Kelly took Clover's hand and guided her back into the showers away from everyone before turning to face the girl and immediately exclaiming: "What on god's green earth are you doing here...!?!?" She asked through a harsh whisper.

"Put that towel around yourself!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Clover raised an eyebrow as Kelly pulled her away from most of the prying eyes. She grinned mischievously when Kelly spoke and then looked down. "Like, its nothing you haven't seen, Coz!" Clover giggled. "Like, oh em Gosh! Remember when we used to take baths together?! So much splashing! Oh, man!"

Clover looked over Kelly and purred. "We both filled out since then, hm?" Clover said, running a quick finger along one of Kelly's curvy breasts. "Mmmm..."

Clover then hugged Kelly tightly, ignoring her blonde cousin's cry for modesty. "Mm! So, Coz, how have you been?! You're looking, like, totally fabulous!" She said, ignoring Kelly's other question as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:56 am

"Yes, yes I remember summers in the same house watching Rugrats and crap! The ice cream eating contests, the baths, the bike rides and running around the house naked. But that was before he HAD to learn modesty!" Kelly chided before she heard Clover's sultry purr and the slick finger that ran over her breasts.

The act sent shivers down Kelly's spine, her body trembling before she adjusted, her face as red as an apple. "C-Clover! B-Behave!" Kelly stammered, feeling very uncomfy with her (now hot) cousin feeling up on her.

"Guh!" The hug followed and Kelly's eyes dropped dryly. "I uh... I was Friction Champion recently." Said Kelly as she gave Clover a few half hearted pats on the back.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:12 pm

Clover pulled away from the hug, leaving her hands touching Kelly's shoulders as she beamed at the blonde. "I saw! You were tooootally fabulous, Coz!" Clover chirped. "Like, you kinda had to be a ho about it, but." Clover shrugged. She didn't exactly care that Kelly was a bitch. "Still! Preeeeetty awesome!" Clover said with a bright smile. "I bet Uncle Mikey was proud!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 01, 2016 7:30 am

Kelly's face drooped. Her gaze shifting off into the distance as she looked on with a deadpan frown before looking down at Clover.

"I'm not a ho." She assured her cousin before her father was brought up, causing Kelly to huff bitterly.

"Oh I'm sure he was... But we're not on speaking terms as of late, Cousin. Not after... Some things."
Kelly bit her lip and looked away. She could always trust Clover with important news, barring aside her big mouth, Kelly trusted her... But she was also afraid that another family member would be 'creeped out' by the fact she liked girls and had a relationship with one.

"He was proud. " Kelly finally added. "How's Uncle Jerry!?" Kelly asked, surely perking up, excited to hear from her favorite (and only) uncle.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 01, 2016 8:13 pm

Clover rolled her eyes a bit at Kelly's moody response, but kept a playful grin on her face. However, she frowned when she said she wasn't talking to her dad. Still, her steadfast spirited nature put her smile back on. "Sounds scandalous!" Clover said, raising her eyebrows and winking at Kelly.

"Ooooh, Daddy's great!"
Clover said. "He's just trying to figure out what to do with himself now that he's retired. I'm sure he'll work it out. He's been trying to keep up with things over here in Japan, I'll tell him to give you a call sometime." She said and smiled at Kelly.

Clover then slipped her hand down Kelly's arm and took her cousin's hand. She tugged her cousin along to her own locker and opened it. She started to dress herself rather casually with Kelly standing right there.

"So, what's next, Coz?" Clover asked as she slipped on a pair of green paisley panties. "Oh, how do these look?!" Clover said, thrusting her hips out. "I, like can't even believe I found these here in Japan! Like, they're tooootes adorbs!" Clover winked at Kelly. "I love the ring outfit by the way, Coz. I didn't know you were so patriotic!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Kelly rolled her eyes. There was nothing scandalous about Mom and Dad cutting their bank account because she liked playing both sides of the field.

Still, Kelly smiled at hearing that Uncle Gerry was okay. She loved her uncle Gerry. He was fun and not at all a hard ass like her old man. "Please do!" Kelly chirped before letting her cousin lead her to her locker.

"About that..." Kelly began to say before Clover showed off her oddly designed panties that hugged her tight hips and ample rear that made Kelly a little jealous! "T-Totes adorbs?" Kelly winced and let her eyebrow furrow. Clearly Clover's dialect had been polluted by all the trendy 'urban' people of Los Angeles.

"Clover." Kelly said with a deadly serious stare as she put a hand on Clover's shoulder. "Before we talk... I just want to let you know. I'm down." Said Kelly as she nodded her head.

"I like... I listen to Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Fetty Wap and Drake, So like, yeah. I'm not lame or out of date, you know? But Pleeeease Clover. You're going to have to learn to speak like you have an education..." Said the super hip former Champion who secretly worried that her young cousin would find her 'behind the times.'

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Clover listened to Kelly's plea and giggled when she was finished. She reached out and pet Kelly's hair like she was a dog. "It's ok, Coz, I know you're trying. I won't tell anyone." She said and pushed her finger to her lips. 'Shhhhh.' She whispered. "But!" She said and turned around and pushed her scantily covered butt into Kelly's lap and began to grind.

"But yeah! That's great!" She chirped. "We can, like, toootally hit the clubs!" She said. "But, like, these Japanese clubs aren't at all like the ones back in Cali. They don't really know who Nicki Manaj is, Coz!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next