Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Stay away from my cousin!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stay away from my cousin! Empty Stay away from my cousin!

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:43 am

"I'm telling you, this is a stupid idea."

As May pulled up the skirt of her cheerleader outfit, Lilly, leaning against the locker room wall, crossed her arms as she watched her cousin preparing for her first, technically unoficial match. Despite trying and trying to convince her that going up against Clyde wasn't a good idea, she just continued to insist on it.

May was convinced that she was defending Lilly from the cowboy. Even though she tried to tell her that she chose to have sex with him, she refused to accept it, that somehow he had tricked her or something. When May got an idea in her head, she never let it go, and that got her in trouble a lot. This was no different.

May, after giving herself one last inspection in the mirror and casually flexing her slender arm, she turned to face the busty blonde, a peppy smile on her face. "Oh, come on, Lilly. How hard could it be to beat up a cowboy?" She asked, starting to stretch her arms a bit. May wasn't afraid of Clyde. In fact, she didn't understand why Lilly kept insisting that he was so tough. It was like he had her convinced that he was some sort of tough guy. Maybe it was because she was addicted to the sex. She did say he wasn't pretty good, but she didn't want to believe that either.

"He was a champion, May. Why don't you get that?" Lilly stepped away from the wall, standing just in front of her cousin. "I don't like Clyde, but getting one of those belts isn't easy," she added, grabbing May's arm when she scoffed and went to step away. "This isn't a joke. If he wanted to, he could hurt you."

"But he won't. Lilly, I'm just trying to look out for you," May said, her smile finally melting just a bit. "He's just some country bumpkin. He's not good enough for you." The peppy girl pulled her arm free, now stretching her legs. She wasn't going to let Lilly convince her otherwise. He wasn't good for her, and he was brainwashing her or something.

"I'm more than capable of making that choice for myself. Besides, it's just sex," Lilly said. Even if it was only half true, she didn't want May to know. If there is something more, she really didn't feel like talking about it with May. She can't even accept that she's fucking him.

May, after she finished stretching, she stepped up to Lilly and patted her on the shoulder. Sex, or no sex, he didn't deserve her. She was a goddess in comparison.

"You can do better. I'm sure there are other guys here who are worth your time." With that, May stepped passé her cousin, and opened the locker room door. "Come on, just support me on this. I'm doing this because I love you."

Lilly didn't know what else to say. May was dedicated, and she wasn't going to back down. So, without any other choice, she just sighed. "Whatever happens, I warned you."

Smiling, May walked out of the locker room with Lilly close behind, and they headed toward the gym.

Back to top Go down

Stay away from my cousin! Empty Re: Stay away from my cousin!

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:19 pm

"Why the heck am I doin' this again?" Clyde wondered as he sighed against the corner in the Friction gym of all places.

"This was a bad call!" He shouted out of nowhere with his head propped up against the ring corner, trying to psyche himself up for this 'match' against May. "Eh... I got this..." He said with a shrug as he stretched himself out, clad in his wrestling tights and pads as he limbered up before seeing the doors open, immediately looking for Lilly before actually noticing May... Or Cheerleader May?

"Yer a cheerleader too!?" Clyde exclaimed before putting his hand to his forehead. "... This has ta' be a fetish thing..." He thought, wondering if Lilly and May either took Cheer seriously or just liked to distract people and get the attention. The latter was working at least.

"Consider this the best trainin' session yer about ta' have! Hope you're ready!" He added pleasantly enough.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:32 pm

After the short walk from the locker room to the gym, May pushed open the door to see the large gym, completely vacant. Well, except for Clyde, who she saw standing in the ring with his black tights and boots. Lilly wasn't far behind, walking in right behind her.

May, smile on her face, laughed mockingly at Clyde who was shocked to see that she was a cheerleader, just like her cousin. "Yep! And this cheerleader is about to ruin your day, hick," she said, jumping up and sliding underneath the bottom rope of the ring and quickly getting to her feet. She eyed Clyde up and down, taking him in. He really wasn't bad on the eyes, she had to admit, but no amount of muscle made him good enough for Lilly. She deserved a better man, a classier one. Not some low lifer who spent his days riding horses or... whatever cowboys did.

"Oh, I'm more than ready. Just take a good look at Lilly, because when we're finished, you won't be spending anymore time with her," May said while giving a few more good stretches to get herself ready.

Lilly, standing just outside of the ring, stood with her arms crossed under her large chest, looking from May, and then to Clyde, her eyes betraying just how worried she was that this might get out of hand. She knew May wasn't the kind of girl to just give up on something she was adamant about, but that could end up getting her hurt here. She just hoped that, before long, she realized just how outclassed she is, and just give it up.

May, finally done stretching, pointed at Clyde, her smile still on her lovely face. "So, you said I could pick the match rules," she began, getting a thoughtful look on her face. "How about... whoever says that they quit first, loses. That way, you can't just cheap me out and pin me or something."

Lilly didn't like the idea, at all, and she wasn't going to be quiet about it. "May, no. Just do a regular match," she pleaded, stepping up to the mat just by her feet. If may wasn't beinf reckless before, she sure was now. A match like this would only end when she finally realized how little chance she had, and that was going to take some doing.

"No way! He said I could pick! So, I pick that match!" May knew that Lilly was worried, but she wasn't going to let Clyde use some cheap trick to just end the match fast. She knew he might try to pin her really quick or something, so she wanted to make sure that he couldn't' do it. And, it wasn't like she was gonna give up. Plus, she was pretty confident that she could get him to quit if she wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:23 am

Clyde furrowed his brow as May continued to call him 'Hick' as it was starting to get on his nerves a little. But as per May's instructions, Clyde looked at Lilly and gave her a little wave just to humor May before the cheerleader said what type of match they were having and his eyes suddenly shot wide as his whole plan kind of just died.

"Aww hell..." Groaned the cowboy as he put his palm to his forehead, realizing that he just might not be so slick after all! "Great." Clyde looked at Lilly a bit nervously, realizing that there was no way around it, he would have to hurt May to some degree to make her surrender.

He took another look at May and narrowed his eyes, realizing he would have to get creative if he....

"Why am I tryin' so hard ta' not lose Lilly anyway!?"
He suddenly asked himself before shaking his head. "Yer on then!" He declared as he marched towards May and circled her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:58 pm

May rolled her eyes at Clyde as he mocking waved at Lilly. She wondered if he was always this cocky, and if he really deserved to be. Looking at him, he seemed pretty average for a wrestler. Hell, from what she had watched on TV, he seemed kinda small compared to others. So what gave him the right to be so cocky?

Lilly's eyes met Clyde's when he glanced at her after May decided on the match type. They both knew what it meant. Clyde would have to hurt her at least a little to get her to quit. The busty blonde just glared at him, a silent warning to make sure he didn't take it too far. She knew he was more than capable of handling her without having to resort to any extremes.

"Good! Get ready to lose, country boy!" May shouted, giving one last stretch of her arms before, without warning, charging at Clyde and trying to simply tackle him where he stood. She didn't know how effective it would be, but surely he wasn't too hard to take down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:03 am

Clyde was already walking towards May before she suddenly dashed right for him, the cowboy's eyes going wide as the cheerleader charged and tried to tackle him.

"Hmph!" Light on his feet as ever, Clyde just jumped as high as he could, letting his hand run through May's hair as he leapt up, letting her rush between his lungs as he leap frogged over her!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:02 am

May was more than ready to give it to Clyde, and keep him away from Lilly. All she had to do was beat him, and he'd have to leave her alone forever. It couldn't possibly be the hard.

So, without warning, the cheerleader ran right at him, trying to tackle him right down to the mat. It Clyde, agile as he was, leaped over her with ease.

May's eyes went wide as she whizzed right underneath him, tumbling forward on the mat, rolling forward and landing on her knees. How dare he! This was a fight and he was just gonna do something so stupid?!

May turned and glared at Clyde her cheeks red from how frustrated she was. "That not fair! Fight me like a man!" she yelled before springing to her feet and running at him again, this time aiming a sloppy punch toward his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:44 am

Clyde had a clean leap over May and turned right back around to see her tumble forward before rolling onto her knees, prompting the cowboy to just stand there, arms behind his back, grinning ear to ear at May before sticking his tongue at her teasingly.

"I fight men like this too!" Clyde exclaimed with a grin before leaning back and sidestepping at the last second to avoid May's messy punch to let her fist sail past his face!

"You gotta attack without telegraphin'! If ya do! Yer opponent can either avoid it or counter while yer all wide open!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:12 am

May felt her blood boiling when she saw that cocky grin on Clyde's stupid face. Who did he think he was, acting all high and mighty? All he did was jump over her. That wasn't fighting.

The cheerleader charged at the cowboy, throwing a very sloppy punch at him. But, once again, he dodged her, stepping aside with ease. May stumbled forward again, staying on her feet this time thankfully. What was he doing? He wasn't even fighting her, he was just... playing.

In a rage, May turned to face him, fists clenched at her sides. "Don't tell me how to fight! I know what I'm doing!" she yelled, showing just how much like Lilly she was. She wasn't going to let Clyde just mess with her. She was gonna teach him to treat her with respect!

Again, the cheerleader ran at him, again trying to tackle him. It was going to work this time, she knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:32 am

"I don't wanna hurt ya, May!" Clyde exclaimed before seeing May stand up and face him, fists clinched and ready to fight before she charged yet again.

"Shit." He said as he saw May charging for him again! He didn't WANT to hurt her, but it looked like his roll-up pin strategy was right out the window at this point.

Clyde did the best thing he could, holding out his arms and trying to catch May right as she plowed into him! Trying to snag her in a makeshift bearhug!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next