Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stay away from my cousin!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Stay away from my cousin! - Page 4 Empty Re: Stay away from my cousin!

Post by ThunderFox Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Lilly felt like a complete idiot for pouring her baggage out to Clyde of all of people. She would have never thought that they'd even be able to have a conversation like this, let alone tell him that she was feeling something for him that she didn't understand. All she ever felt for him was resentment and hate. And now, here she was, baring her soul to him.

She turned her head back to him as he told her his story about a girl named Heather. Someone who hated him so much, but despite that, intended to marry. As he spoke, Lilly started to see the parallels in his story and theirs. Two people who held deep hate for one another, but fought it to try and make something more out of it. He had been through a lot more than she would have thought. But then, she never really cared to know. All she wanted was to get back at him, and now that she had no reason to, seeing him as just a person was strange and frighting.

When the cowboy's hand rested on her face, she turned to him, staring into his eyes as he told her that, no matter how she or him felt, he just couldn't let himself give in to it. Hearing that hurt her more than she would have expected, and Lilly had to bite her tongue to keep herself from instinctively cursing him out.

"Right... fine." Lilly grabbed the cowboys hand gently, pulling it from her face. She gave it one light squeeze before letting it drop and spinning around, walking to the ropes of the ring.

"I'm going to find a way to get my job back, so I'm not going anywhere. Once you actually figure out what you want, you know where to find me." Without another word, Lilly slipped out of the ring and left the gym, leaving the cowboy to himself.

She felt her hands shaking. The entire experience of the past couple of days left her mentally exhausted, and all she wanted to do was go home and sleep. But with how busy her mind was, she doubted she'd get any.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4