Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Break on Through

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Break on Through - Page 4 Empty Re: Break on Through

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:51 am

Rubbing the back of her head awkwardly, Ace mentally sighed and followed after Nicole, walking up to the door.

"Hey Alaina. Nah, I don't think so. We're just here dropping off something for Nicole's sister, and then we'll be out of you're guys hair."

She said, following Nicole inside, turning towards Alaina.

"By the way, congrats to you and Julia for winning the Entropy Belt. At least its off Gwen finally."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:35 pm

"Oh, yeah! Congrats, eh!" Nicole chirped and went in for a quick hug. "Good luck with the uh..." She paused, shrugged and smiled.

"Well, I'll be right back, Hayle!" The Canadian quickly turned and shuffled towards the gym quickly. "Gaaaabbeeeers! Your sœur is heeeeere!" She called.

Last edited by Tatyina on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:47 am

Alaina held the door as the women entered. Nicole seemed to go in more eagerly than Ace. "Thanks, we'll get that whole thing sorted out at Avalanche when I beat Julia won't we?" Alaina said as the three kept heading inside. She knew how Ace felt about that triple threat match, that Alaina had help to get the title. She sighed and pushed that aside for now.

"I think the others are in here... somewhere." Alaina said, realizing that she had no clue where anyone else was at this point. "And what do you mean out of our hair? Its always nice to see you!" Alaina added as cheerfully as she could. She did her best to lead Nicole and Ace through the house. Why was it so hard to find people when it wasn't training time?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:37 am

It was before Alaina's time, so she probably didn't know it, but it wasn't Hayley's first time walking through this house. She had first met Taylor here, right after joining AFW a couple years ago. Ace had just arrived, losing a hard fought match to Iron Maiden, right before that big bitch had been beaten by Taylor in her return match. Her manager at the time knew Taylor, and set up a meeting between the two, a chance for Ace to get some advice on how to deal with Iron Maiden the next time they faced off.

It had been an interesting day. They met, very briefly sparred, talked, had lunch, Taylor's assistant acted like a complete bitch, and Hayley, at one point feeling insulted, thinking the entire thing was a set up so Taylor and her Thing could get some laughs at her expense, tried to fight her in her mother in laws kitchen.  That was dumb...come to think of it though, she never did pay Taylor back for that lunch...

"I was here before, almost a couple years ago. I saw the setup Taylor had here at the time, it was pretty good, and I'm sure its just gotten more impressive since then. You must get some pretty damn good experience here I bet."

She said, trying to add some dialogue to the somewhat awkward walk, wondering if she wouldn't have been better just staying outside. This was basically Dojo HQ after all and, despite her friendship with Alaina and Nicole, she wasn't really expecting a warm welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:05 am

Alaina brought the two women towards the gym. If Taylor and Gabbie weren't in there, the kitchen was the next stop. Alaina turned to Ace and grinned when she mentioned the experience. "I wouldn't be where I am at right now without this place ya know?" She said. "Its not easy keeping up with women like you after all."

Alaina turned to Nicole next, she didn't really know her or Gabbie but she didn't want to just ignore the girl and talk to only Ace. "So... how long have you and your sister known Taylor?" Alaina asked pleasantly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:28 am

Gabbie was standing there with a sheen of sweat over her, her brow furrowed as she held the bag of food that Nicole had brought. Her short hair was matted and her hair ribbon was soaked as well. Her boyshorts and sports bra were matted against her as the two walked in. She gave them both a glance but said nothing as she inspected the contents of the lunch. Nicole might try and put something in there that she didn't want to eat, knowing her sis.

Nicole, however, turned and looked at Alaina and smiled. "Oh? Taylor? A few months, I suppose." She said. "Gabbie's more friends with her. I just sorta tagged along and showed up every so often." Nicole paused. "I mean... Taylor's great, really!" She corrected. "I didn't mean it like that, eheh. I'm just not around as much, that's all. We've known Taylor's friend Cass our whole lives though. That's where the connection's from, eh." She explained.

"Nikki won't join the dojo. She's not very serious." Gabbie explained as she pulled out a grape and popped it into her mouth.

"Eheh, wellll... I just like to have fun." Nicole said, blushing. "I think that's ok, right, Hayley?" Nicole asked her friend. She was feeling a little cornered at the moment but kept smiling, even through her blush. "I mean, if someone's serious, that's fine too, eh. Everyone can just do as they like. It's not like I don't train..." She muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:06 am

Taylor sidled up to to Gabbie, looking just as sweaty as Gabbie but with a grin as bright as her sports bra and yoga pants. She had a gym towel around her shoulders and a water bottle in her hand.

"I am pretty great!" She said and stuck out her tongue at Nicole. "Don't let this chick fool you, she's a motherfucker in sheep clothes. I wish we could light that fire in you again..."

Her eyes drifted off of the Canadian and onto Silver Ace. She stared at the girl for a moment. Things were always a bit complicated with that one, but she was welcoming when she spoke.

"So what's up, Ace? You wanna get all sweaty while you're here? Show us a thing or two?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:11 am

Hayley offered Taylor a small wave, wondering just how good a fighter Nicole had to have been if she seemed to meet Taylor's standards. Sure, she just did hentai now, which was fine in its own way, but she must have been badass at one point.

She paused as Taylor semi-offered her a chance to spar. That sounded like just the kind of trouble-causing thing that she had hoped to avoid while she was here...but the chance to spar in the Dojo wasn't an opportunity she got every day, and, considering how Julia and Alaina had advanced, it clearly worked.

"Well...I mean, we were just kinda go in and out...but it's been a while since I've had a serious spar, especially with somebody at my level or higher. Valley's not bad, but I surpassed her already, and Angel never has time for it these days."

She said, stretching her arm a bit. The run that she and Nicole had been enjoying already had her warmed up and limber, so maybe a spar would be good. Besides, she was in the Dojo being offered a chance to spar by the AFW Friction World Champion, how the hell could she refuse!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:29 am

"Serious? Fuck that!" Taylor laughed. "You guys just have some fun while you're here. You can't be serious all the time! At least, that's what everyone has been telling me to tell myself when, ya know, I get... a little too... intense."

She blinked, and put an arm around Gabbie. "Me and Gabbie were going to be drilling some wrestling technique. We'll use the mats so you guys can use the ring. And I've got to talk her ear off about my mom problems..."

She didn't laugh so much at that one.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 am

Gabbie nodded as Taylor put an arm around her. "Yeah. Sensei just wants me to run ropes all day. I don't mind it, but it's just to test my stamina. Mine's very good so something else is fine." She then looked at Taylor and frowned. Why did she have to make everything awkward with the sudden seriousness. It's not like Gabbie could help with something like that anyway...

"Oooh, sensei!?" Nicole said and clapped her hands. "Gabbers, you're getting really into it!"

"Naturally."

"Oh, well..." Nicole turned and looked at Ace. "I know you didn't want to stay too long so.... we don't have to, but this is kind of nice, eh?" She said, shrugging a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next