Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

They love me... not?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

They love me... not? - Page 2 Empty Re: They love me... not?

Post by Tatyina Thu May 14, 2015 12:47 am

Belle raised an eyebrow as though she might get irritated by his sudden cockiness. However, her smile returned quickly and she closed the distance, pressing her full palm into his chest. "Oooh, Clyde T. Gastin, you're no man's dog." She said and licked her lips, her eyes gleaming. "That's what I love about you." She said and let her hand slip down his chest.

"I never said I wanted ta do that, Clyde." She said as her hand gripped the waistband of his shorts. "I ain't gonna tell ya who ta go after or who not ta go after. I ain't gonna tell ya who ta fight or what ta do. Do ya think I'm one of those crazy gals they have 'round here?" She said as her eye gleamed. Belle then pulled on his waistband as if she were going to tug him close and then shoved him away with a laugh.

"I just said I'd help ya. And I know you're too proud of a man to admit he needs it. I don't blame ya for that, Clyde. I like a proud man who's in control of his life." She tilted her head and smiled. "That just means I gotta do what I gotta do too!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 14, 2015 2:54 am

Clyde had to roll his eyes at Belle's compliments but would be startled by the sudden touch of her hand slipping down his chest, making him shudder and pant. And when she took a grip on his shorts, his eyes would widen and his cheeks flushed before being shoved away! Leaving him to give a brief stumble before looking at Belle visibly embarrassed, confused and frustrated as she laughed.

He then raised his brow at her. "Annnd what would that be?" He questioned.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 14, 2015 3:20 am

Belle looked at Clyde as he questioned her. She took note of how his cheeks reddened at her touch and stepped closer to him again. "That depends..." She said. She snaked a hand out towards him again and let her finger slip along his chest, stopping at his nipple so she put pressure on it.

"There are more ways ta... help someone than just fightin along side of em." She purred, letting her eyelashes flutter a bit. "Maybe that kind of cooperation hits a little too close to your pride, I understand." She said as she pushed a bit harder, pressing his nipple like a button. "I could... support you in... another way, cowboy." She said and licked her lips. "Yer stubbornness clearly can't force yer body ta lie to me the way yer head does."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Clyde swallowed as he felt Belle's hand going along his chest, letting out a soft huff of air as she pushed on his nipple and suggested she  could do much more than fight, the suggestion making the boy's eyes widen. He took another gander at Belle as he heard her out, realizing how nice support from someone this... Attractive could be.

But it didn't take him long to think recall what usually happened when he was trying to get laid. Being made to look like a fool by Jocelyn was still fresh on his mind. The woman he loved and missed was still on his mind.

It was easy to say yes and let her take care of him in all the ways she wanted to. So easy. Part of him wanted to very much.

But he would grab her hand firmly and cast it aside. "...Lady..." He said after a deep sigh. "Please understand. I ain't interested. At all." He muttered with a huff.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 15, 2015 8:05 am

Belle didn't flinch when Clyde cast aside her hand. Her smile never twitched. Her eyes gleamed a bit more as she looked the Texan over. "Lady? Such a gentleman." She giggled. "For you, Clyde, the door is always open. I see your gears turning. You're just tryin ta be the noble and proud lone wolf. It's really cool."

Bell then paused and pushed her hand to her lips. "Orrr... not?" She said, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe ya don't wanna get involved because you think that some innocent fun might upset your girlfriend?" Belle raised an eyebrow. She didn't know they were broken up, but she had known they were together.

"She's cute." Belle said truthfully. "And she's got ya lookin' so dapper! I know it would be hard to have to listen to two strong beauties at the same time. Mixed signals, right?"

Belle shrugged. "Well, just remember.. I'll still help, even if you don't want that."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 17, 2015 1:43 pm

No matter what he did, Belle did not lose jovial, flirty, giggly demeanor. As annoying as she was, Clyde had never met anyone this 'dedicated' in a sense.

The mention of Mercy made him frown deeply and he would cross his arms while listening to Belle, his eyes lowering to his feet when she talked about mixed signals and her willingness to help. It made Clyde think about how many friends he did have and how many he had lost. And now here was this new chick laying herself all for him practically.

It overwhelmed him, made his cheeks flush as he stared at his shoes.

"That ain't innocent fun. Mercy and me are... Ugh... Why you even doin' this?" He asked, lifting his head to look her in the eye. "I'm gon' keep shutting ya down and you still wanna help me."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 17, 2015 10:56 pm

"Aaaaare?" Belle raised her eyebrow at Clyde. She then laughed and pressed her hand into her chest. She reached out and ruffled Clyde's blonde locks. "Oooh, you just want to push everyone away." She said, deepening her voice before she laughed. "Someone's gotta be there for ya." She said and leaned forward so their noses almost touched. "Even if, naw... especially if, you don't want em to!"

Belle's hand slipped off of Clyde's head and cupped his cheek. "Mmmm... this is really so terrible, Clyde?" She purred. "I'll get through that thick skull of yours yet." She said with a smile, even as she stared into his eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 18, 2015 5:55 am

"Don't." Clyde said firmly as Belle put her hand on his chest and ruffled his hair, giving her a bitter stare in response to her words. He didn't want to push friends and family away anymore, she was wrong.

"I got people. I..." He began to say, only to freeze as thier faces rested so close together, she had the poor boy's heart pounding furiously, his knees shaking a bit, swallowing hard as she cupped his cheek and purred so closely towards him.

"Yer... Too close right now..." He said while looking back into her gaze.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 18, 2015 6:34 am

"Awwww..." Belle said as Clyde froze. She could feel his nerves, and his body and let her eyes melt into his gaze. "Do you want me to back away, Clyde?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Belle was making Clyde feel weak and it bothered him to no end. He despised his own weaknesses and as appealing as Belle was, he did not trust her. But was he really all that alone these days? That was probably his fault too.

"That'd be nice." He told her sternly as his lips curled together tightly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next