by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

They love me... not?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

They love me... not? Empty They love me... not?

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2015 12:36 am

Belle panted and brought her arm up to wipe some sweat away. Once she had made her grand arrival to the AFW, she now needed to settle in and get to work. That included a thorough tour of the Tension facilities. They were the best, top of the line in almost ever way. There was equipment there that she had never even seen before. She couldn't believe it! She was getting PAID to work out in awesome gyms and have lots of fun with her all time favorite wrestler! She was living the dream!

She had settled into a good rhythm on the treadmill she was on. She was clad in a pair of tight workout shorts and a white sports bra that contained her healthy breasts. Her hair bounced to and fro i the loose, messy pigtails she had them in, though they had become heavy from sweat. To help distract her, she had brought a tablet with her and on it was playing several clips. She had rewatched her promo nearly a hundred times, giggling every time she reviewed it.

She was happy that it had been updated so quickly and with help from the social media adviser, she'd even set up a page where she could mass message her, and Clyde's adoring fans!

She struggled accurately typing a reply to a fan while she huffed along on the treadmill, but she managed.

@BroncoBustinBelle wrote:Dear @Gastinfan463 I'm glad you <3 Clyde as much as me! I know you want to f*** the s*** out of my dumb c*** *** but I'm too focused on Clyde and my career! Keep on believin! Wink

Belle hit send and giggled. "Kill them idiots with kindness..." She chuckled and pushed repeat on her tablet. She wanted another shot of Clyde's hunky body writhing as she hit him with the Sooner Sitout!

Last edited by Tatyina on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

They love me... not? Empty Re: They love me... not?

Post by Lobo Wed May 13, 2015 4:41 am

Clyde had been studying with Eliza in the gym in a secluded room. It wasn't brutal work but it was still hard work all the same. After that, he was set on resuming proper training for wrestling. The possibility of winning back Mercy was something that never left his mind, but he knew he couldn't neglect his wrestling training or else he'd get rusty.

While stepping out of the locker room, wearing a blue tank top and black shorts, he began making his way over towards the heavy bag when he noticed a familiar looking set of pigtails... And his face turned pale before his eyes narrowed and all he saw was red.

He knew this woman's name. After that promo, he looked up what information he could find on her. She wasn't prolific, but she did apparently exist in the states. She probably wasn't very good either. But regardless, Clyde had her name and now she was right there in front of him. His biggest fan. Clad in very appealing attire, within her tight, curvy form. Too bad under the nice view was a gal he didn't want to get to know at all.

He marched over to the treadmill and stopped right in front of, giving her a stern glare while he looked up at the taller girl on the treadmill.

"Belle B. Barker." He muttered bitterly while frowning up at the girl. "Do ya greet all yer favorite wrestlers with a finisher? Or was that all just a convenient way of making a name for yourself real quick?" He asked drly, his arm resting over the tablet.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2015 6:40 am

Belle grinned widely as Clyde suddenly popped up and leaned against her treadmill. She looked like she was greeting an old friend. She pushed the button and slowed the treadmill down to a stop. With one hand she reached out and grabbed her towel, wiping some sweat form her forehead and patting down her chest a bit.

Her other hand slipped out and ruffled Clyde's hair playfully. "Clyde T. Gastin." She responded. "I only have one favorite, so... hmmm." Belle pursed her lips and then winked at Clyde. "But, I'd never use you for personal gain. I meant what I said, Clyde. I'll help you with whatever I needed. I just wanted you to see that I actually can help you."

Belle grinned wider and pushed the button to start the treadmill back up. "Did ya come to watch me jog?" She said as she started walking at a slow pace on the machine, winking at Clyde again. "It's ok if you did. I don't mind that so much."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 13, 2015 6:52 am

Clyde quickly swatted Belle's hand off his hair and didn't believe a word she said. Her flirty actions went to him without much appreciation. He looked at her with confusion more than anything, honestly giving her a bewildered look more than anything. She... Wanted to help him?

"No." He said sternly before crossing his eyes and looking at her curiously. "What kinda fan Knocks out their favorite wrestler just 'ta show them they can help?" He asked curiously.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2015 7:01 am

"No?"

Belle's eyebrow raised and she pushed the button again. When the treadmill stopped, she tilted her head at Clyde. "We both know you're as stubborn as a lame mule, Clyde. What would you have said if I'd just have asked nicely?" She leaned forward. "I know you're a southern gentleman, but I still need a little more than a pouty lip and a kind word to get in your head."

Belle poked Clyde's head in a teasing manner and giggled. "I think it worked perfectly. You're here and you remember my name and you remember what I did to ya. Sure, you're grumpy, but that's the Clyde Gastin charm I've come ta adore! Once your jaw stops achin, you'll be fine and then we can get down ta takin out the trash so none of those girls bother y'all anymore."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Clyde continued to look at Belle with a stern, unamused gaze, not taking her words as truthful at all. It sounded like a load of crap more than anything and would growl when she poked his head and giggled. He got the indication that Belle only saw this as a game and it was nothing serious.

"I looked up yer name to find out who the hell called me out just ta' hit." He snapped. "And there ain't no 'We' between you and me. Grumpy or not. "

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Belle's eyes brightened as Clyde spoke. "Oh, ya looked me up!?" She said and clapped her hands together. "Clyde, yer such a darlin." She purred and took a sip of the water bottle she had on the treadmill, letting a bit dribble off her lips.

"Did ya like what ya found?" She said, grinning at Clyde. She then laughed. "So... did ya come alll this way just ta speak yer mind, cowboy?" She said. "Or was there... somethin' else ya wanted?" Belle raised a coy eyebrow at Clyde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Clyde rolled his eyes at her response. "No." He told her sternly again. Though she seemed quite talented from what information he was given about her. Either way, he found her flirty demeanor annoying. Nevertheless, Clyde had found himself oogling this sweaty girl clad in tight workout attire.

He shifted his gaze at her last question and frowned. "I came here ta' see what yer whole deal was but ya seem ta' got cotton stuck in yer ears so I'ma let ya know. The only thing you can help me with is stayin away from me." Clyde then turned his back on her. "I think we done here." For now at least.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2015 10:43 pm

Belle paused when Clyde spoke and stepped off the treadmill. She noticed the ogling, even if she didn't specifically make light of it. "You could have just asked, Clyde. "That's an easy question." She slipped around the treadmill and began to press towards him with a wide grin on her face, her turquoise eyes gleaming.

"Unfortunately, that's the only thing I can't help ya with, Clyde." She said as she pushed her finger gently against his chest. "my whole deal? It's you Clyde." Belle shook her head. "I know that you've had a lot of rough spots, Clyde." She said. "If only I had been here sooner, then maybe you wouldn't be so hesitant to accept my offer."

Belle frowned and looked a little regretful. "But!" She stated, perking up. "I'm totally willing to fight for you. I'll fight you if I have to. Whatever I need to do to prove myself, I'll do it." She said and leaned forward, pursing her lips just a little.

Last edited by Tatyina on Fri May 15, 2015 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Belle got off the treadmill and started walking towards him, feeling her finger against his chest, he would shudder and back away a bit to get away while hearing her out, blushing a bit at hearing that her whole deal was just him. He was flattered and a bit wielded out. But would frown as she mentioned that she should have come sooner.

He would raise his brow through when she spoke of her willingness to fight for him, that she would fight him if need be. He scoffed at that.

"Look." He gripped Belle's shoudlers and kept her at arms distance. "Whatever chance you mighta' had at con-... " He got quiet, he didn't have a lot of friends and seeing someone this dedicated was nice but at the same time.

"You told me you weren't asking last time. That your help wasn't an option. " He glared at Belle. "I don't need or want someone like that. Callin my shots fer me." Clyde said firmly before giving Belle a coy look.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next