by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

They love me... not?

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

They love me... not? - Page 4 Empty Re: They love me... not?

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Belle had no answer for Clyde's attempt at a stunner. Wher her body off the ground, she was at his mercy as she dropped to the ground. By the time she realized what was happening, she knew she couldn't do a thing and just tried to make sure her heels dug into Clyde's groin as he landed.

She dropped down to her butt hard, loosening her grip all around once she landed and smashed her jaw against Clyde's shoulder.

Unfortunately for the Texan, her teeth had still been clamped down onto his ear as she hit. However, Belle flopped onto her back, her arms wrapped loosely around Clyde's waist as she started up at the gym lights in a daze, groaning and rubbing her chin.

"Ugghh..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:08 pm

The stunner was a necessity to get Belle off his back. Unfortunately for Clyde, he'd feel the tear of Belle's teeth pulling at his skin with a sudden, hard yank as he slammed her chin down onto his shoulder with as much force as he could muster, which was enough to send Belle right off of him.

"HUUGH!" He gasped instantly for air as her arms coiled from his neck, making him cough violently as he cupped his ear and flopped to the side.

"C-Crazy... Ass.. " He remarked while nursing his ear, before giving another cough, his other hand projecting his 'roused junk as he tried to crawl and stagger away from Belle. "...I... I think we even, babe." He muttered as he forced himself back on his feet.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Belle groaned as she slowly pushed up to a sitting position, shifting her palms behind her as she watched Clyde stand up. She rubbed her head as a grin slowly began to slip back onto her features. "Nnnn... I could get used to you callin me that, cowboy." Belle said as though only the word babe registered to her.

She pushed to her hands and knees and slowly got back up. "Now that we've had a bit of foreplay, why don't we get serious?" Belle licked her lips and flung herself at Clyde, trying to wrap her arms around him and catch his stiff rod in her palm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Clyde was ready to leave and already turning to leave before, out the corner of his eye, he'd see Belle shifting into a sitting position. "Aw shit." He said aloud, cringing at her words because NOTHING seemed to get to her or put her down.

Before Clyde knew it, Belle was back on him. "OooF"! She plowed into him and stumbled backwards, stopping when he backed into a wall with a hard thud while his rod was clutched. Her hand on his junk was like a spider, he nearly jumped out of his sneakers, he put a hand on her forehead and tried to foot against any part of her to try and pry off her!

"G-Get! The hell! Off!!" He yelled, trying to get rid of her. Getting nearly choked out wasn't doing him any favors right now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Belle squeezed Clyde's cock as much to feel it as to use it as a hand hold while she tried to push herself up to a better position. "C'mon, Clyde!" Belle said. "I've seen your matches! Isn't this your dream? Don't ya just love it when pretty gals're fallin all over ya?"

Belle tried to turn her squeezing into a stroking motion over Clyde's pants while she fought being shoved away. Her head was being turned and she grunted in pain when she felt Clyde's foot digging into her chest.

"Gnnnngh!"

After a moment, she reeled back and punched Clyde as hard as she could manage in the kidney with her free hand before shoving Clyde away and releasing the grip on his shaft.

Belle stood there panting as she looked over Clyde with a wicked grin. "Yer so much fun Clyde. That was a way better workout than the treadmill." Belle chortled for a moment before she looked over Clyde again.

Last edited by Tatyina on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:24 am

Clyde's legs buckled when Belle squeezed his cock, he glared hatefully at her as she spoke to him about what he supposedly wanted. He only wanted one girl! And she wasn't even falling over him!!!

Frustration settled in, he pushed her with all he had before she suddenly tagged him with a hard punch to his kidneys. "NNGH!" He winced from the blow and was shoved up against the wall, falling against it as Belle stood over him and spoke vile words that annoyed and angered him. She reminded of so many crazy bitches in Tension and Belle was the one he couldn't stand the most.

"OH SHUT UUUUP!!!"
He finally snapped in a fit of anger, pushing off the wall and springing up to his feet, trying to throw his shoulder into her midsection and spear her hard to the ground.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 am

Belle smirked as Clyde writhed in pain. Now that that was that, Belle was about to head back and cleaned up when Clyde roared and flung himself at her.

"Guuuuuhhhh!"

Belle was speared to the ground with Clyde on top of her. She huffed and winced, groaning as she looked up at Clyde, trying to smile.

"So... Hah... You wanna be ... Hah... On top?"

Last edited by Tatyina on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Clyde huffed and sat up, putting his arms down on Belle's shoulders as he scowled down at her, seeing her try to smile and remain coy as ever. He scoffed down before putting his hand on her cheek and giving her a rough shove before standing up, glaring at her.

"I want You ta' just shuddup and leave me the hell alone. There's only one woman I want and she ain't you and it ain't ever gon' be you. I'll gladly settle this in this ring, but don't touch me like that again. It ain't gon be helpin' yer chances, lady."
Clyde scoffed, before staggering back away from Belle holding his lower back, shaking his head at her.

"I ain't even know what the heck yer deal is, lady..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Belle sat up when Clyde got off her. She pouted but her eyes sparkled. "Awww, back ta lady? No more "babe" Clyde?" She said and chuckled as she pulled her knees into her chest.

"See, Clyde..."
She said. "I don't mind if you fancy a peek at other gals. You can even come go a courtin. You're young and ya still wanna sew yer wild oats. I'm young too, ya know? There ain't nothin ta settle Clyde." She said. "Oh, but we'll definitely be seein each other in the ring." She added with a smile.

"But..." Her lips dropped. "If I wanna touch ya... I'll touch ya...cowboy." She said with a dangerous tone, still not getting up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:07 pm

"Pft." Clyde scoffed at Belle and dismissed her with a wave of his hand. Her words making him frown deeply at her, shaking his head through everything she had to say and how stubbornly driven this girl was. She didn't take no for an answer and hearing her final declaration made Clyde gaze down her, unamused.

He chuckled at her lightly. "Heh! Ya right! Yer welcome ta' try and fail, babe..." He peered down at her with a smug grin out the corner of his lips. Belle was an indy girl. He could take her with ease.

"You won't keep up with me. Ring or no ring."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next