by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Love and Passion: Zulime Lafitte vs Aphrodite, Love of the World in a Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Love and Passion: Zulime Lafitte vs Aphrodite, Love of the World in a Hentai Match Empty Love and Passion: Zulime Lafitte vs Aphrodite, Love of the World in a Hentai Match

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:45 pm

Spirits were high as another night of heart pounding and at times erotic matches typical of the AFW continued on into yet another match. This one however was the later as the stage was set for a match brimming sensual power unleashed upon the AFW ring.

Standard Hentai Match
Victory Condition: First to Climax
Standard Time Limit and Rules

The slow melodic sound of Greek music played over the speakers as the titantrons began to play the love goddese' s video package. The former wrestler known commonly as Aisha Love, now Aphrodite, the love of the world walking in fine see through silks covering a far too skimpy white bikini down the ramp. This was her entrance after all and she was going to own it all the way down to the ring, blowing kisses to the audience and acting as if royalty in a sensual manner.

She'd step up the steps to the ring, straddling the sidewall the way to the left before turning to the audience on, bending forward and blowing yet another kiss and winking at a few of specters that sat upfront, striking a lewd pose.

"Hello my surely loyal worshippers. It's time to show you my... talents outside of wrestling to a far more... enjoyable display I'm sure you shall cherish," she said with a sly pompous look on her face, "Unfortunately for my opponent she won t stand a chance."

SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Love and Passion: Zulime Lafitte vs Aphrodite, Love of the World in a Hentai Match Empty Re: Love and Passion: Zulime Lafitte vs Aphrodite, Love of the World in a Hentai Match

Post by LtLukas Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:23 pm

Zulime pulled her hair back. There was no point in tying it back because she knew that the match was going to get wild, and her hair was going to go everywhere anyways. But for right now, she wanted her sight to be unobscured, so that she may see the way forward right from the very onset. The Riverboat Queen was going to have to make this other woman cum if she wanted to win the match this evening, a skill that she was more than adept at. A snicker appeared on her face. There were very few places in the world that were like AFW, and she was happy that one of the scouts plucked her off the riverboat and brought her here.

She watched as her opponent strutted down to the ring, peaking out from behind the curtain. Zulime knew that she was fairly arrogant, but this was to another level. The Cajun girl chuckled a little bit. Tonight was going to be incredibly interesting, and Zulime was already looking forward to it.

Zulime's sensual music played over the loudspeakers, and Zulime strutted down to the ring. She gave the fans a little wave, enough to get them excited. Zulime wanted to give them a taste, but not let them overindulge. That divine pleasure would be reserved for the woman now standing across the canvas from her.

"So, come here often?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Love and Passion: Zulime Lafitte vs Aphrodite, Love of the World in a Hentai Match Empty Re: Love and Passion: Zulime Lafitte vs Aphrodite, Love of the World in a Hentai Match

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 am

"O very much, though you'll be cumming I would say rather soon yes?" she said as she gave the rather bodacious Cajun a once over, licking her lips in anticipation. This match was going to be very enjoyable and the blonde goddess was going to milk her for everything she had. Winning would be simply icing on the cake in this situation but then there was no doubt that in her mind she was not going to win, a show of her own arrogance and how big it could simply go.

She stretched out, pushing out her breasts as she prepared for the match ahead of both of them. She was going to make this girl grovel at her feet no matter what the cost, even if it meant getting her hands a bit dirty, "I'd say give up now, hate to sully that beautiful face of yours.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:32 pm

This girl was turning out to be an awful handful. Zulime turned her face to the side and chuckled into her hand. Had she not been facing this woman in the ring this evening, had they met in a bar, she would have sidled up beside her and seen where the night took them. But alas, they were destined to be foes. The mantle of an adversary was not a name that Zulime would shake off, just as much as she would not allow herself to be called anything other than a Lafitte. So Zulime dropped her act and looked straight ahead at the woman vexing her. Just as Ragna did, she puffed out her chest a bit and looked her up and down.

"The name's Zulime. You'll be screaming it later." She flipped her hair out of her face with a flourish. "Up to you if you want it to be out of pain of our pleasure." She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:19 pm

"You shall call me Aphrodite.... But I suppose you'll be calling me your goddess or your worship by the time I'll be done with you, pain or pleasure, you wont beat me Zulime," she says brushing her long glimmering blonde hair away from her face and over her shoulder. Cocky and sure she would win without even the match officially starting whatsoever, "Now watch me, my loyal and lovely worshippers, as I ravage this whore before you and claim victory tonight, Hahahaha!"

She didn't seem to believe that losing was a possible option tonight. As well any respectful goddess persona she pushed seemed to fade away as her laugh would begin to go from haughty to maniacal, not even seeming to hear the bell ring and the match called by the referee to start. Her back was still turned as she laughed.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Zulime thought that she was fairly boisterous, but this woman had delusions of grandeur unlike any other woman that the Cajun girl had ever met in her life. Part of Zulime appreciated that, but more of her wanted to cut this woman down to size. "I don't know who yer callin' a whore, suga, but ain't we gonna just find out in a minute here?" The so-called Aphrodite turned her back on Zulime before the bell rang, which Zulime took as the sign of disrespect that it was. That was fine. If she wanted to play games, the Riverboat Queen was more than happy to indulge her.

The bell rang and Zulime walked right up behind Aphrodite. Attacking an opponent who was not looking was simply beneath Zulime's dignity, and the Cajun girl would not suffer the thought. She would have a considerable amount of fun, however. The Riverboat Queen wrapped her arms around her opponent's waist and then leaned forward to kiss her on the neck. "I don't know if you're aware, but the match has started, suga." She said so that just Aphrodite could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:15 pm

Aphrodite's eyes widened as she felt the Cajun woman up against her from behind, a terrible error of her own hubris as she was now with the match starting in a rather bad situation, feeling Zulime's body press up against her, arms around the waist and a soft kiss to the crook of her neck. A chilling taunt if anything as she could have easily attacked her and not given her any chance to even fightback against her, "Yes, yes it has... I was just, giving you time to prepare against my supreme radiance and beauty. It is only with my permission that you are in the position you are... now," it was apparent that she wasn't that good of a liar and the look on her face was all to prove it and while it was nice to have the Cajuns soft supple body against her, breasts pushing against her upper back with such a soft touch of her hands as well, the blonde wrestler would still have to figure out a way to escape safely and turn the tables.

The match had now begun.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:06 pm

Zulime chuckled darkly into Aphrodite's back. This woman was not much of a thespian, that was for sure. But Zulime was okay with how things were standing now, with her strong arms around Aphrodite's waist. If she were a meaner woman, she would use this leverage to toss the woman across the ring. But Zulime was no one else other than Zulime, and the Riverboat Queen was going to have her fun.

She took a deep breath. "All this fightin', it's just so much ain't it?" Zulime asked sweetly. One of her hands started roaming down while the other stayed more or less glued to Aphrodite's waist. She wanted to keep the woman in place while she roamed a little bit. Because the other hand was going further and further south, and she desperately wanted to see how this woman would react.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:37 am

Aphrodite was effectively stunned for the moment as she had not expected her opponent to actually play back with her in such a way. She thought this match would be a simple and easy win but now that thought had changed as felt Zulime's hand go lower and lower upon her soft cool body, her breath hitching as got closer and closer without any show stopping her. If anything it appeared that the blonde woman, a supposed goddess was under the control and submission of her opponent, biting her lip as it neared the thin material that blocked her private bits.

"Is.... is that all you got?" she suddenly spoke, seemingly snapping out of her stupor though in fact she was still rather paralyzed by the sudden go at her.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:47 pm

Zulime felt the reaction before she saw it. The way that Aprodite was breathing was unmistakeable, and Zulime had been around the blocks enough times to know exactly what it meant. She loved the slow part, the build up, the anticipation before the great denoument. But the night was still young and they were still literally feeling each other out. So Zulime was going to test the waters a little bit, and see exactly how far she could push.

"Do you wanna find out?" Her hand found its way to Aphrodite's sex, over the fabric. But still, she wanted to see how the woman would deal with the fact that Zulime was going for broke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next