Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site

+13
Cirno
Lobo
Harrier
Deus001
killcarrion
TiefBlau
Bluemouse
acuyra
Tatyina
FlameofHope
Alexandra
TheWamts
Gwyndolin
17 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site Empty Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 am

Hello everybody, and welcome to another introduction thread. My name is Gwyndolin (of Dark Souls fame; that game is a favorite of mine), and I've been lurking on these forums and reading and enjoying the fruits of other people's roleplaying for a few months now. I've always tossed around the idea of finally joining the group and adding my own roleplays to the pile, but I didn't take the necessary steps until today.

I've got some experience with writing and roleplaying, having penned a few horrible fanfictions and participated in a game of "Risk" style roleplaying in the Avatar: the Last Airbender universe that lasted for several months. I've never tried any roleplaying with an adult/erotic angle before, however, so bear with me as I acclimate myself to the roleplaying here over the next few weeks. I'm currently in the process of writing my first character, but I'm having trouble ironing out the details and it will be a few days before she's ready to be submitted for administrator approval and start searching for an RP match. In the meantime, I have two questions about the character creation process that I was hoping to get feedback on from some of the more veteran members of this site. Here they are:

1. In my character profile, am I allowed to make specific references to characters that were created by other members on this site? I'm asking this question because a plot point in my upcoming character's history is that she was inspired to join the AFW because she was inspired by a particular contestant in the program. Currently, I have Kitten's Natalia in this role, because she's a very charismatic character and I've found through reading that she's one of the most prolific characters in the AFW. Am I allowed to make this reference without violating any guidelines in this RP forum? Should I PM Kitten and ask her permission first? (Or Kitten, just let me know in the thread if you happen to read this.)

2. Where do you guys find the pictures for your characters? There are a lot of Anime pictures available online, but I've been having a terrible time trying to find one that matches the image I had planned for this character. Do you just find your pictures first and then build your character's appearance around what you find? Do you actually go to the trouble of commisioning artwork from artists on sites such as Deviantart? What's your process for finding pictures that capture your character's appearance?

Hopefully this all made sense, relatively speaking. It's good to be here.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site Empty Re: Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:45 am

Hi, welcome. Make sure you don't be a wamts. Or I'll wamts you.

Anyways, you're usually fine with mentioning other characters in your profiles, unless for whatever reason the RPer tells you not to use the character.

I use danbooru and its related sites safebooru/gelbooru for images, it's quite easy to navigate because of how the images are all tag-based.

Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site SAdcZrMFinally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site MVRLLQmFinally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site I82ome3Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site UAjmKPCFinally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site MAai8oKFinally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site Empty Re: Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:58 am

Appreciate the tips, Wamts. No clue what a Wamts is, but I'll try not to be one.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Welcome to the Thunderdome, new kid.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameofHope Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Finally Got Up the Guts to Join this Site Welcome-to-the-world-of-tomorrow-come-your-destiny-awaits

Spoiler:
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy yourself ^ ^

1. Yes, but usually you need to get permission. If it's just something like "My girl joined because she loves Wrestler X, then you should be OK. Just don't necessarily assume you'll be doing with that character just because they are in your bio

2. Wants already said it but www.safebooru.org is where I usually start my pic hunting quests. If I specifically need a NSFW pic, then I'll try another booru.

Also, please read the rules and FAQ section if you haven't already. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Deviantart's not a bad place to look, either.

Oh, and, uh, WELCOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Welcome, newbie. I'm sure you'll be right at home with the other 50 newbies who are only interested in hentai >:O

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Can ignore that smartass comment and make yourself at home. Wrestling knowledge is encouraged, but not entirely necessary to get yourself by because there are definitely a ton of helpful people here who'll help you through matches. Though that's assuming you don't have that knowledge and if you do--Awesome Razz

Also--Another one for the Kitten fanclub--something else. Goes without saying though that yeah I'd PM her first, just incase. You never know really.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Wow, tief with some random hatred. I'm really not trying to be a smart ass, new guy. We tend to get new people in bunches, and this bunch has been all about hentai. As someone who doesn't do that, I never get anyone new to play with ;_;

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next