Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Conway Vs. Cassie Elliot - Submission Match

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Cassie Elliot - Submission Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Cassie Elliot - Submission Match

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:45 am

Nikolette watched from the backstage. Cassie had gotten a chance to take on Kelly and it seemed like things had gone the same way as her own match with the Blonde. Cassie did well and maybe she should have won but in the end, she was defeated and Kelly was taking a long time to gloat about it, singing the Star Spangled Banner in that obnoxious theme. She'd gotten on even more of a power trip lately, deluding herself into thinking that making helpless people tap out counted as a victory.

She didn't like it one bit and her body was following her train of thought before she even finished it. Her legs were carrying her out into the arena and she raced down the entrance ramp and slid into the ring, popping up and almost flinging herself at Kelly, swinging her elbow at the dastardly blonde.

Cassie seemed to have a penchant for getting into after the bell situations, though Nikolette knew it wasn't anything CASSIE had done. That's just the way the cards fell. Just like it happened to be Nikolette who was sliding in to put a stop to it once again. Cassie would do the same for her no doubt.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Cassie Elliot - Submission Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Cassie Elliot - Submission Match

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:30 am

"GAAAVE PRROOOF THROUGH THE NIIIITE!" Kelly continued to sing her pretty little heart before, out the corner of her eye she saw a figure rushing her from the entrance ramp, Kelly turned and saw that it was Nikolette Tessla!

Kelly stopped singing and her face went a little white. Nikolette punched like she had metal inside her gloves and Kelly was far too sore and worn out to properly defend herself against the fresh Croatian. Kelly did the smartest thing she could think of doing. Fleeing.

She didn't drop her mic. She kept it as her foot left Cassie and she bolted through the middle ropes the moment Nikolette got inside, prompting Kelly to rush out of there and vault over the security wall, into the stands before turning around to face the ring and Nikolette.

"N...Ni...Nikolette Tessla. It's been... Too long!" Kelly muttered, out of breath.  "As you can see... I was just reminding Cassandra of a lesson i taught you at Summer Splash and that was to not fuck with U. S. of A! Hahaaha!" Kelly mocked and laughed, slowly walking back.

"Ya know I was expecting maybe Tanikaze or Parker! Someone important! Not a grease monkey. But once again its been made clear that Parker's got a wide circle of friends that all seem to conveniently want to hurt me! The Righteous future champion! You people make me sick! I'm just one girl!"[/color]

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:10 am

Cassie heard the sounds of heavy feet crashing across the mat, and she was aware of Kelly's retreat. She shook her head and sniffled, and was about to look up to see the identity of her rescuer, but Kelly announced it for her.

"Uuuugghh..." She groaned, and let her head plop back down on the mat. She slowly rolled onto her knees, folded over face down, and rubbed her back with one hand. Her body hurt. She just wanted to get out of there, but even after the humiliation of such a profound defeat, she still had to bear the embarrassment of being rescued by Nikolette Tesla. Again.

Of everyone in Friction, the one who dealt Cassie her first loss, one that still stung, was not her first choice.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:10 am

"Not long enough." The engineer said as Kelly fled. She stopped next to Cassie, bent over and put her palm on the girl's back as she glared at Kelly.

"It ain't about Taylor! It's about you showin some damn respect! Cassie an I are friends an she's a classy gal! Yer outta control! Winnin a match is one thing but yer tryin ta end gal's careers just ta feed yer ego!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:29 am

"BLAAAH BLAAAH BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Kelly screamed obnoxiously as Nikolette lectured her. She was on a high from her win right now and didn't seem to care what anybody told her.

"I respect me! And that's all that matters! Now... It's been solidified! I am now without a shadow... Of a doubt the AFW's greatest Submission Artist because Cassie Elliot has just submitted to the mighty and unbreakable Crimson Crossface! Hahahahaha!" Kelly raved, still a bit out of breath as she backed up with the mic still held up to her lips.

"I'm not trying to end ANBODY'S career, I humbly assure you! I'd simply like for Ms. Cassie and her friend Taylor in the back, if she's at home watching, to know that I'm the best and facing me will always mean a submission..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Cassie held back tears as she sat upright and bowed her head in shame. She did her best to ignore Kelly and her taunting, but... she was hard to ignore.

"Hi, Nikolette," she said, looking up toward the Croatian. "Thanks, but it's okay. You don't have to worry about her... or about me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Nikolette frowned at Kelly's ranting but looked down at Cassie and sighed. "Maybe I ain't got to, but I want to. We're friends, after all. I know you'd look out fer me." She said, trying to help Cassie up.

"Ignore her. I still think you're a top quality submission gal." She said and turned her head. "You ain't got nothin ta be ashamed of. I'll go shut 'er up so ya ain't gotta listen ta her fatuity."

Nikolette gave Cassie another pat on the back and then turned and looked at Kelly. She hit a sprint and slid out of the ring and ran full blast at Kelly and hurdled the barrier like a pro. No doubt Kelly would run, but even if she stayed to fight, at least her mouth wouldn't be running!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Cassie eased up to her feet and sighed heavily. When Nikolette took off running, she reached out after her, as if to catch her.

"Nikolette, wait!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:13 am

"Awwww... Is wittle Cassie gonna cry? Pffff... This is a big girl's league, honey. Start playing like o-" Kelly taunted from afar before seeing Nikolette leave the ring and break into a sprint, headlight right for the barrier!

Kelly wasted no time dropping her mic and fleeing through the stands to try and lose the mechanic! She had a headstart now was the time to use it and hit the getaway!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:31 am

Nikolette didn't give chase when Kelly fled. She was glad to see her go and knew she wasn't coming back tonight. She turned around and hopped back over the barricade and slipped back into the ring.

She looked over Cassie and smiled. "Good riddance, right?" She said. "Anyway, don't fret it. I think you're better than Kelly. If I can hang with her, then you definitely can too. I think she's a lot more smoke and mirrors than she would lead everyone to believe.." Nikolette shrugged. "Anyway, why not leave with yer head held high?" She encouraged and then turned and began to wave her hands in the air, trying to get the crowd to cheer for the red head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next