Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Appointment Required

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

No Appointment Required - Page 6 Empty Re: No Appointment Required

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Lobo wrote:Clyde's knee bounced impatiently as he read Mercy's first message. Soon enough the other message followed and the cowboy sighed deeply. Save his money. Of course.

Clyde reached Friction HQ, paid the cabby and strolled into the lobby, taking a seat to wait for Mercy as he mulled over his Sister's condition, her upcoming match and his encounter with Allison. Trying to make sense of all these complicated affairs only hurt Clyde's head. He just wanted to help Bonnie and keep her and Mercy safe. But it was easier said than done. Friction wasn't his show and Tokyo wasn't his city. He couldn't be beside both of them everyday at every second.

Finally though, Mercy appeared and Clyde smiled lightly, very lightly at her. He debated on if he NEEDED to protect Mercy since she was at work so much. All this burly 6-footers that looked like The Men In Black and the Japan's Ministry of Justice, In addition to freaking Rally Fortuna... Would surly not allow someone to just assault the building's favorite secretary, right!?

"Hey babe." He muttered softly and reached for her hand, trying to give her a peck on the lips before tugging her out the door.

Tatyina wrote:"Hello Clyde." Mercy said and returned the peck with her own quick one. "You've never been? It's soooo cool!" She said, eagerly awaiting their visit to the Octopus' garden. She had a bright smile on her face. She turned and wrapped an arm around Clyde's neck as they walked out of the lobby. "You don't need to do this, Clyde, but I appreciate it." She said as she kissed his ear and purred.

She pulled away and gripped his hand. "You haven't done anything wrong, that I know about." She said, raising an eyebrow. "So, unless you're trying to butter me up, I don't know what all this is for." She asked curiously. "Not that I'm complaining, of course." She said, raising her nose into the air.

Lobo wrote:Clyde felt a warmness with Mercy's pleasant and eager demeanor. Suddenly he felt very proud of himself for remembering that he had a awesome girlfriend that cared about him and not giving into temptation with Allison, sure she was way hotter but Mercy was a real gem and he wouldn't trade her for the world.  He clung to her waist tightly as she wrapped her arm around him and kissed his ear, it made Clyde blush and smile brightly.

He immediately laughed as she raised her nose. "Aw babe. I wanna do this! Yer' my girl I'm gonna spoil ya. I ain't butterin' ya up fer nuthin! I just thought me and you could have a nice, long, night out together at a place you'd really enjoy." He said while grinning, mostly honest... But he was lying a little bit too and felt a tad bad about that.

"C'mon. I ain't always in trouble." He added while trying to lead her outside.

Tatyina wrote:"ooooh, well, I certainly accept bribes, Mr. Gastin." Mercy said and then chuckled into her hand. She looked athim coyly and then grinned. "I suppose that even you couldn't manageto always be in trouble." She teased. "Don't worry, you'll like this place too." She said as she started to grin even wider as she thought about it. "Exspecially if you like octopi!" Mercy did. "But, they have other things too if you don;t." Mercy frowned deeply at the thought of Clyde possibly not liking Octopi. What sort of person couldn't love them? They were SO adorable that Mercy could just eat them up! And she did!

She hopped into the cab with Clyde as it sped off away from the Friction building. She eased herself against Clyde, wrapping one arm around him and pressing against him. She purred quietly, excited at the thought of going to the best place ever.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:58 am

"I ain't gotta clue watcha mean, hun. I never go lookin' fer trouble." Trouble always found him, like it was his by birthright. "Seems like yer kinda place." Since she was the one who loved Octopi so much.

They got in the cab and Clyde draped his arm around Mercy, looking out the window the entire time, happy to see that she was ecstatic to go to this place. Bribery or not, if taking her out somewhere fancy did the trick, he'd have to do it more often... As long as he could afford it.

"So. I'm guessin' we won't leave till a lil' late.... Ya mind If I stay over?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:58 am

Mercy looked out the window as well. She was excited and snuggled against Clyde a bit until he asked to stay over. They had been dating for a while now and he had still yet to visit her apartment. It was her sanctuary. The one place Clyde couldn't go and her last vestige of freedom.

Mercy sat up and turned her head away from Clyde. "I... I don't know!" She said and looked at him nervously. "It's a mess right now and, uh, I don't want to have you looking at messes!" She said. "Well, not my messes, anyway!" She said. "I'll take the train with you back to Kyoto! I'll even stay for a while! I can... I can sneak back when you're asleep!" Mercy began to run her hand along his chest and purred.

"I'll make sure that you're too tired to worry about me, ok?" She said with a twinkle in her eye.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:38 am

"Oh yeah... Sorry 'bout that, know its short notice and all." He'd be a panic if she was coming over and his place looked dirty. Though he frowned at the idea of her coming back with him to Kyoto after their outing. Even if Mercy did hang around she'd be spending like 6 hours going back and forth and maybe even late at night alone.

But as he felt her hand going down his chest, he shivered a bit and melted into his seat, his eyes quickly rising open as she stated that she would make him too tired to worry about her. Clyde turned his head and looked at Mercy with a deeply surprised expression, eying her body up and down before he cracking a wry smile

"...Shit." muttered, putting a hand on her thigh and curling his fingers into her leg, looking at her like he was ready to go. Right. Now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:17 am

Mercy felt Clyde's grip on her, as far up her inner thigh as he could get away with most likely. Even though she had no concern for the cab driver, she wasn't about to get busy in one. She took his hand and intertwined their fingers and pulled it away from her leg.

She also leaned in, putting her lips close to his ear and letting her breath tickle him. "Down, boy." She purred and gave his ear a smooch. She pulled away and eyed him coyly, teasing him with batting eyelashes before scooching away a bit. She kept her hand on his but with her other , hand began to pull out her mp3 player and slip in her earbuds. She hummed a bit while she did and turned to look away from Clyde out the other window while music began to play.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Clyde melted back into his seat as Mercy leaned in and purred those sultry words into his ear before kissing him. Down, she said but that was easy for her to say. Allison had been all over him and with Mercy teasing sex, all Clyde wanted to do was smash. He figured it would get that bitch off his mind. He really wanted that to happen as soon as possible. But he'd wait for Mercy. He knew he would. Always did.

He softly squeezed Mercy's hand as she held his. It was bliss. This feeling of warmth and love, he told himself to never trade for a hot fuck. AFW often liked to challenge him on that.

Speaking of which.

Clyde looked over to Mercy and inspected her head, putting his hand on her head slightly to gently brush aside some locks of hair to inspect the forehead that had smacked into Lilly's thick skull.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6