by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Appointment Required

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No Appointment Required - Page 3 Empty Re: No Appointment Required

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:54 am

The look and smirk she had was sexy. He'd give her that but all she got out of him was a long pause before he began to just laugh.

"Ah... Ah ha ha! Ha. Ohhh man." Exclaimed the cowboy with a nervous laugh as he looked at Allison. Yeah that was appealing. He began eying her up and down before he looked back into her bright green emeralds and took a deep breath.

"Listen yer a nice.... Ok scratch that. You're... Yeah no. I'm good." He muttered, turning away slightly, but he kept his gaze on her through the corner of his eye. "Whatever you'd want I can promise you I'd prolly hate and regret." He scoffed. Maybe she wasn't just being flirty now. That was bad.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:36 am

Allison's expression smoothed and contracted into an inscrutable little smile. "Mm."

She breezed past Clyde on her way to the other chair, where sat a bag of her things. She bent at the waist to organize the things into the bag, one leg bent forward and propped on the ball of her foot, and extracted a fluffy, periwinkle towel, which she slung over her shoulder. Her long, fit, elegant body, clad only in a pair of small spandex bits and glazed with sweat, shimmered in the room's lighting.

She blotted at her face and her chest with the towel as she looked back at Clyde. "I'll have Amy see you out," she said with a polite smile, and then strode out the door.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:55 am

Clyde tensed as she began to walk but instead she went right past him. He blinked for a moment and watched her go through things with one leg bent and the other dainty balanced on the ball of her foot where she extracted a towel. Clyde was watching mouth hung open slightly as he watched the woman dab her sweat covered body that shined brightly. He stood there watching, not knowing what to say and expecting her to say something else. She had been confusing him and leading him onto a crazy little ride during this whole visit, not knowing where they'd go until at least she said he was going to be shown out. He didn't even get a chance to have Allison go through with fighting Bonnie!

That was it? Clyde blinked. Almost shocked as he saw Allison smile at him. What happened to that cold woman from earlier? He suddenly found himself a bit disappointed even that she was leaving. He liked looking at her and liked the attention she had given him. He'd feel pretty douchy when he'd realize that.

"H-Hey! Now hold on here!" He stammered and chased after her, trying to grab her wrist.

One minute you talk to me and Bonnie like we're lower than dirt... Then I see you talk about how hard you had it in the business before you got all... Flirty and Friendly and stuff..." Clyde muttered, wondering if Allison was just tri-polar or if she was being for real.

"Honestly just who the heck are ya?"

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Allison didn't break stride, and continued off down the hall toward her office at the far back of the building.

"I understand your sister is planning to fight Jocelyn," she said. "I told her not to do that."

She disappeared around the corner, and her exit was finalized by the open and shut of a door.

A moment later, the beautiful, young, American Amy appeared from the other direction, making almost no sound on the long hall rug in her soft shoes. "This way please, Mr Gastin," she said with an earnest smile, and waited.

She very nicely, but without room for argument, showed Clyde out the front door. "Thank you for coming to see us, Mr Gastin," she said, smiled, and let the door close, leaving Clyde standing on the sidewalk while people passed who had no idea of the business just done inside.

"Thank you for coming to see us, Mr Gastin," came Jamie's petulant voice, in an overdrawn mockery of Amy's tone. She sat on the sidewalk, leaning against the side of the building next to her rollerblades, with a plastic toy Batman in her hands. She made Batman wave at Clyde, and did her best to imitate his gruff, masculine voice with her own smaller, higher tone. "Where do you think you're going, creep?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:43 pm

"I-" Clyde paused at Allison's words, letting her speak. He felt chilly as he heard the British's woman's voice go from that sultry demeanor to something far more serious. It worried him. "Ya didn't give her a choice! Allison! Leave he-" And then the door shut.

"Allison!" He yelled once more and pounded the door. He didn't like the sound of that at all and honestly wondered if he should have humored Allison. He was starting to wish she was ignoring them again.

Finally though, Amy appeared, the girl in white, telling him to come along. Clyde frowned and hesitated but ultimately decided there was nothing he could do and followed Amy out, showing him out the door where the cowboy would step out, feeling he accomplished nothing and let himself get sidetracked by Allison's big stupid green eyes. What a day.

He sighed in frustration before he heard a voice, he turned around immediately and saw it was Jamie that was mocking Amy's voice, she was sitting on the sidewalk with a toy Batman that cutely waved at Clyde before she tried to imitate caped crusader. And as much as Clyde had a grudge with Jamie, he couldn't be mad at her after seeing that. It was too amusing.

"Dunno." He sighed, forcing a pleasant smile as he put his hands on his side and looked to Jamie. "So." He began. "Were you lookin' at my junk er somethin'?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:52 am

"Hah!" Jamie laughed at how stupid Clyde was, but her face gradually transformed into a mask of horror when she realized that she could not have not been looking at his junk. "Ew! You're so gross!" She scowled, and turned her head away like she was going to spit, and then put one hand on the sidewalk while she stood up.

She hopped into position a short distance from Clyde, standing with both feet together pointed at him. She held Batman's arms in each hand wiggled him back and forth. "Hey, sooooo can you buy me lunch?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:38 am

"Hmph." Clyde smirked mischievously as he saw Jamie's look of sheer absolute horror. It was priceless and very funny, eventually breaking into a short bit of laughter as the girl turned away. He was about to leave too before she suddenly hoped just short of him, standing cutely in front of him with her batman doll asking if he would buy her lunch.

Clyde smiled and huffed in amusement. "Gee I dunno, missy. Last time we met, ya sent me to Brittany and Morrigan's dressing room." Clyde muttered, letting his words hang. Feeling that just saying 'Brittany and Morrigan' was enough to imply the visit wasn't nice.

Clyde then looked to Jamie, crossed his arms and lifted his chin, expecting a response.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 am

Jamie grinned uncontrollably, caught in a bit of mischief that she was undeniably proud of. "Uh huh!" She nodded, and folded her arms over her chest. "And you deserved it! You were a total jerk! I was just reading you a message, and it isn't like I could fight back! So I tricked you and sent you to the worst place in the whole world. Heeeeeeeee!" She was overcome by a fit of self-satisfied giggling and evil cackling. "Brittany is an even bigger jerk, I bet she scared the pants off- wait, Morrigan was there too?"

She stopped to think about that for a moment, and then shrugged.

"Well, anyway, you should buy me lunch. To make it up to me for being such a jerk when I was being good."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 am

Clyde's lips shifted to the side in a slight pout as he saw how proud Jamie was of that little incident. He was almost taken aback by how he apparently deserved it. He almost got anally raped during that whole fiasco! It was hellish! And Jamie seemed to be having a ball with her moment of glory.

"Oh Waah. I threw you outta the ring. Yer a wrestler, yer supposed to be tough. And the only thing you were good at was doin' exactly what Allison told you to do." Clyde scoffed. "Good people don't work for Allison though. Why ya need me anyway? She's rich right? Have her buy ya lobster or steak or somethin'. " She probably ate at expensive restaurants every night.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:28 am

Jamie sensed that her Clyde-shaped meal ticket was slipping away and she shook her hands, and Batman, in front of her, and pleaded with her eyes.

"Aw, c'mon! I'm a wrestler, sure, but wrestlers don't take that stuff lying down! They do something about it, right? Like how you wanna beat up Allison and the Chinese one for beating up your girlfriend. Allison only pays me if she has something for me to do, and she doesn't right now and I don't have any money and I'm really hungry!" Her voice accelerated to a plaintiff whine. "I don't even have the energy to do tricks right now, so if I don't eat now I'll probably die! Do you want that on your conscience, Gaston?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next