Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No Appointment Required

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No Appointment Required - Page 2 Empty Re: No Appointment Required

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:19 am

Clyde clicked his tongue at Allison feigning ignorance. "I hate it when you play dumb. It ain't cute." Well... He often played dumb as well.

And his temper soon flared as she spoke of Bonnie's actions. He wasn't there to help her as the twins had a falling out at the time but Bonnie was more than justified to beat up on Jocelyn's ass. He sneered at Allison, breathing hard as he watched her leg cross, eying that hand that trailed her thigh. What he'd give to sharpshooter them.

"You older sister prolly had her head on straight. I ain't never met anyone as fucked up as you, Sarah." He snapped at her pointing to her accusingly, after hearing her call them petty, his temper began to flair.

"How fuckin' dare you call us 'petty'. You're the one who made my sister do all this fucked up shit! Y-You played with her mind!" He exclaimed in accusation."And so yer neice got her lil' ass whooped. Big deal. She lost fair and square and Clean. Nobody sat on her face or repeatedly beat her around while she couldn't fight back. She lost and Walked out of the ring. My sister ain't even had that luxury when she fought you. They carried her out." Said the cowboy, spitting venom as he glared at Allison.

"We coulda tied Emily up and beat her down in front of your eyes just ta' give you a taste of yer own medicine. But we didn't. We're better than that. We're still better than yo, even if we did have ta' use Emily just ta get yer ass out finally. " Clyde growled at Allison, starting to glide a few steps closer to her until he was only a couple feet away from her and Jamie.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:43 am

Allison's voice remained smooth and even, almost in defiance of Clyde's temper. Jamie hopped off her perch on the chair and backed away as the Texan drew near.

"Emily's dream was to become a professional wrestler, because it's what I had done at her age. Thanks to you and your sister and your bullying, her dream is shattered. But... she doesn't know what's required of her in this line of work. She sees my success, but doesn't know how I suffered at the hands of those more experienced, the stronger girls, the cruel ones. How many times have I slunk away from the ring after an embarrassing loss? How many times have I been carried? How many times was I reduced to tears?

"And yet, here I am." She gestured upward with her fingertips and paused to let the words hang in the air long enough for Clyde to fill in his own meanings. "Do you think I was born this way?" She asked, without clarifying what she meant. "You think that I'm on one side and you're on the other, and we have nothing in common, but we all come from the same place. You are distressed because I have come far, and I have carried myself well, whereas you and your bitch of a sister have been reduced to sniveling little infants at the first sign of opposition. I'm simply not interested in people as vulgar and weak as you, any more than I am in the dirt on the heel of my shoe."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:01 am

Clyde grew quiet as he listened to Allison. She was full of surprises. He felt guilt as he heard Emily's story. He had no idea their actions had affected Emily so much. And the worst part had yet to come as Allison shared more about herself , that she had suffered at the hands of more experienced, stronger and cruel girls that had left her humiliated, crying and even carried away. Clyde's scowl softened greatly as he felt a great manner of sympathy and pity for Allison. He certiantly did feel that Allison was born foul.

But leave it to Allison to return to putting down both Clyde and his sister, acting like they were beneath her and not even worth her precious little time. "Oh shaddap." Clyde growled. "It's a damn shame if you had to go through some bad shit while Wrestlin'. I mean hell... You ain't alone I been through a lot of hell. I've been double teamed, and... shit. I've felt it all." He didn't' want to explore every detail. "But here I am still." He muttered, taking more steps towards Allison until he reached her chair, putting his hands the arms of the chair as he leaned in, getting face to face with her, glaring into her emerald eyes.

"Don't' cha feel better about yerself knowin' yer exactly like the girls who did bad shit to ya? Ya don't have ta' be like that." He muttered. "Unless ya enjoy it." He added. "Ya' can't just expect ta' torture me and Bonnie and expect us ta' not wanna get even. What the hell is it gonna take fer you ta' fight one of us, lady?"

Last edited by 621 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:16 am

The strangest thing happened as Clyde stepped in front of Allison. She smiled, and it was like someone turned a light on inside her. Who would ever have guessed that inside her cold, humorless face was such a pretty smile?

"Mmm..." She purred, appraising Clyde with her eyes like she had seen something new in him. "Perhaps you are." She reached out with one bare foot and touched Clyde's calf. "But I'm nothing like them. I'm far better than any of them. Tell me darling..." She stood up from the chair, and was face to face with Clyde. In her bare feet, their heights were almost even, and she stood so close that she could have touched him just by leaning forward a little.

"Do you find me attractive?"

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Clyde's face was sternly serious until he saw Allison suddenly smile. Clyde raised an eye brow as he saw her ice queen demeanor fade and chance into bright, pleasant smile. It didn't make him comfortable and her sultry purr sent a chill up his spine, not out of fear but of something else rather as he saw her eyes wander upon him before feeling her bare foot against his calm. His cheeks flared a bit before he drew his foot back quickly.

As Allison stood up, Clyde immediately wanted to step back. Her tall sweaty barely clothed body was way too close for his comfort. He thought he was in control earlier, and even then, he didn't expect this from her. She went from degrading him and Bonnie like they were dirt to being all flirty. What a witch. Her now sultry demeanor and closeness made Clyde uneasy but he couldn't show her that. At least he tried not to, as her unexpected question made Clyde's eyes shoot wide.

"No." He said sharply and defensively with a stern glare as he looked her in the eyes before he turned his head, looking to Jamie. Allison was being really annoying now. "...You should shower. You're musty." He added out of blue after a long pause.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:38 am

Allison tilted her head. "That's not very convincing..." She said. "Though perhaps I could show you to the water across the hall. Since you've already seen me in a bikini, I'm sure it wouldn't be too shocking."

"I think he's gettin' a boner!" Jamie exclaimed. Allison remained completely calm, but she was all the more direct with her instructions.

"Get out."

Jamie hurried out the door, while trying to make it look like she wasn't in a hurry. Allison's eyes wandered down to Clyde's chest, and she reached out to touch him with just the very tips of her fingers.

"I know you've thought of me..." She purred. "Of all the things we could do if you had your way. Maybe you'd ravish me from behind with my hair as the reins until I scream for you. Maybe you'd like to be rough and slap my face while I moan. Or maybe you've wondered what it would be like if I dominated you, and told you exactly what to do..."

Her eyes flicked back up to meet Clyde's gaze. "Yes?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 pm

"It wouldn't." He said firmly. The Twins had already seen Allison topless thanks to research on her matches. Despite that, Allison showering in person was...

Jamie interrupted the mental image and Clyde's shot wide before his thighs would hug together to wide any surprises. It wasn't clearly visible yet with the dark slacks but, it was there. Either way, Allison clearly wanted her little comrade gone now, leaving Clyde all alone with Allison who's finger tips just managed to touch his chest where his pounding heart lie, calling him out on thinking of her. It was the worst because she was right. Everything she said was correct. He did think of her. More than he'd like to admit.

He did his best to keep his mind on Bonnie and Mercy for comfort.

"Maybe." He said sternly. "But you know, It sounds like It's you who's been thinkin of what I could do to you. You asked me If I'd like ta ravish you and have you scream my name when I got handcuffed to the ring durin' yer fight with Bonnie... Yeah I didn't forget that." He said coyly as he flashed a smirk before grabbing her hand to pry it off his chest, holding it between them at hip level.

"I ain't that dumb, babe. I won't be played by you... You're hot but I ain't new." He said with confidence. "But If ya want me to dominate ya so bad. I'll be more than happy ta' oblige in my own way." said Clyde, not completely sure if Allison was for real or not, but still, he was confident this would show her that she wasn't going to reign in total control.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:11 am

"Maybe I have," Allison said, her green eyes casually fixed on Clyde. "Thought of you."

Her eyes trailed down to their hands, and then drifted over to a nearby massage table. She glanced back at Clyde. "Lay down on that table."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:44 am

Clyde furrowed his brow and scrunched up his nose. "And here I thought I wasn't worth your time." He muttered dryly, watching her turn her head to look eslewhere before she tuned back to him and ordered him to the table.

He let go of her hand and eyed her suspiciously. "For?" And tapped his foot.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:15 am

Allison smirked, and lifted one eyebrow.

"For whatever I want. And for all the things you've dreamed of."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next