by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Appointment Required

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No Appointment Required - Page 4 Empty Re: No Appointment Required

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:50 am

Clyde clicked his tongue and shifted in place at the mention of him wanting Allison and Jocelyn. He did, and felt he botched on getting that point across to the former. It wasn't his fault though.

And then with the mention of his girflreind, Clyde's eyes lit up. Thinking that the duo had attacked... Mercy! Oh god!

Oh wait she meant-

"That's ma' sister!" He interjected quickly. Only to end up rolling his eyes at Jamie's sob story. If she couldn't afford an apartment, AFW would pay for her room and boarding and she'd no doubt have money for food, right? Either way her whining was getting on his nerves. How she went from a proud ticktster to a pleading girl in need of a meal was beyond him.

"You ain't gon die." He grumbled. "Fine. Fine. I'll getcha a meal." He muttered and began marching down the sidewalk.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 am

Jamie gradually smiled more and more until Clyde got to the good part, and then she punched her fist in the air triumphantly and leapt up, kicking her heels up in the air.

"YES! Ohmigod, awesome, awesome, awesome!" She could hardly contain herself, and she danced in place like she suddenly had to pee. "Okay. Okay. Okay... Okay. Okay." She waved her hands in the air to show that she had something important to say. "Okay. Okay. Okayokayokay. I waaaaant... a hamburger. And pizza. And fries with cheese on 'em. Annnnd I want chicken nuggets, but NOT from McDonalds, that place is stupid and I HATE it. And... ohmigod, I want a strawberry milkshake, and regular chocolate milk. And Lucky Charms. And... and..." For a moment, she was choked by her own enthusiasm, so instead she held out Batman, wiggling his arms back in forth.

"Feed me, bitch!" He said.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:18 am

Clyde had to look around as Jamie did her funky little in zone dance. Drawing unwanted attention to herself in broad day light. Lord have Mercy. And so he watched this girl just flip out over having a meal and he assumed that this tiny chick only wanted something of decent size. He was thinking noodles but as he heard Jamie go on about all the food she wanted, his eyes would widen. That sounded like stuff HE would want by himself. As Jamie ranted, Clyde looked on disbelief towards the girl and her appetite all while wondering how much Yen he was going to end up losing!

"Well-" He began before Jamie donned her Batman voice, making Clyde pause and crack up, trying to hide a laugh. "...-Well gah dang no wonder you so skinny... You prolly don't even eat!" He exclaimed before motioning Jamie along.

"I'll getcha a burger and a shake and that's it." He stated as he started walking.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:45 am

"I eat!" Jamie assured Clyde. She could probably eat more than he could. She ate all the time!

She hopped on one foot, then the other as she quickly yanked off her sneakers, and set something like a world record when she strapped on her roller blades. Clyde had barely made it ten yards down the sidewalk by the time she caught up, whizzing past him and spinning around to skate backwards in front of him.

"So you know that I'm not just a freeloader, right?" She said, checking over her shoulder and deftly maneuvering around a tree and a lamp post. "I can give you stuff too. Just not money."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:07 am

Clyde was walking at a brisk place towards a burger joint he knew of. He had dragged Mercy there many times, much to her chagrin, but he loved it that place and liked to go when he could. He kind of didn't care if he was being nice to Jamie or not, it felt nice to do so despite the apathy he felt right now due to his visit with Allison. Feeling he accomplished nothing and put him and Bonnie in a wieder position... All while thinking about what might have happened if Clyde had lied down on the massage table for Allison...

He flipped out his phone and started texting an important message to his sister.

"Watch yur back. Be careful with Allison. Might be up to something."
And Clyde hit send, stuffing the phone in his pocket before he looked up and saw Jamie just skating in front of him, going backwards in front of him. He smiled slightly at her neat athleticism. So she was capable of cool things and wasn't just some cheating scrapper who coudlnt do much else.

"Not really." Answered her dryly with a smirk before she offered to give him stuff in return for lunch. That was music to Clyde's ears. There were things Jamie knew that he did not.

"Like what? information?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Jamie grinned proudly. "Yup!" She nodded, and spun around on her roller blades to face ahead. She wove through a series of no parking signs and and jumped and spun in the air to face Clyde again. She put Batman back in the satchel on her belt.

"I've got some inside info! But..." She looked worried. "You have to PROMISE that you won't tell Allison that I told you. She'd be so mad. You're really going to buy me lunch though, right? No running off after I tell you!"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:17 am

Clyde smirked at Jamie's confirmation. Now he wasn't going to mind paying for her meal. Maybe they should find a buffet.

"'Course. You tell me some of that their inside info and I'll glady buy ya lunch. No runnin' off."
He said, though it did cross his mind to.

As he said that, he got a response on his phone from Bonnie.

"Y? How do you know?"

Clyde couldn't tell but she was pretty pissed.

"Went and saw her."
He texted back.

Bonnie was pretty livid now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:10 am

"Okay."

She looped around behind Clyde and came up beside him on one skate, leaning forward in a messy arabesque, like a terrible figure skater. She righted herself and kept close to Clyde like someone else might hear.

"Allison said she's gonna go get your girlfriend," she said in a hushed voice, and then looked up at Clyde to see how blown away he was by this knowledge.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:16 am

Clyde leaned in towards Jamie expecting great astonishing news. And got... The worst thing ever.

Clyde pulled back after hearing the revelation and had a very dull look on his face, stopping dead in his tracks and just looking forward with a deadpan stare before he turned and yelled:

"TAXI!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 am

Jamie's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide with fear. Her meal ticket was trying to run off! After she specifically told him not to!

"Hey! What are you doing? What are you doing?" She stopped her rollerblades immediately in front of the Texan. "You said you weren't gonna run off! You didn't buy me food yet!" Then her voice took on a pleading, abrasive whine, and she shook her hands frantically. "C'moonnnn, you said you would! You said so!"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next