by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Your 3 o'clock Appointment is Here

2 posters

Go down

Your 3 o'clock Appointment is Here Empty Your 3 o'clock Appointment is Here

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Natasha sat in the waiting room just outside the door of the Friction General Manager, a woman she wasn't very familiar with which hopefully wouldn't prove to be an issue today. She had developed a rather...interesting relationship with a previous GM Lukretia, but since the new GM had taken over Natasha had figured it was best she stay out of the politics involved with managing the AFW. That had worked out well enough for her before now but now that she was the champion again she really should have made an effort to reach out to this woman by the name of Angelique Margot DavenPort, a name that somehow managed to sound even more wealthy than Natasha's own name did and Loclear was already pretty bad.

She had showed up ten minutes early as was her custom which meant she had been sitting in a chair tapping her fingers upon the table beside her for nine minutes now, occasionally glancing up at the clock but more often than not she was smiling at the secretary, trying to make small talk with the person likely in charge of Angelique's entire schedule as her father had taught her to do when she was young. Befriend the master of a person's time and you will never be kept waiting, he liked to say.

Spoiler:

Natasha had chosen to wear the same clothes she had worn to the interview a couple months back where the headache that went by the name of Ashley had first popped up into her life. That woman was why she was here so she had figured it fitting she dress as she had that day, a variant of a chinese style dress accompanied by white pants, long gloves, and black boots; Natasha's usual colors of blue and gold were on display in this attire as were her breasts thanks to a healthy dose of cleavage.

If this new GM was the punctual sort then Natasha expected to see or hear her in a matter of seconds, curious to see if she was the sort to greet someone at the door to her office or preferred to buzz people in through her secretary.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Your 3 o'clock Appointment is Here Empty Re: Your 3 o'clock Appointment is Here

Post by Serpon Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:24 am

When it came to running a business Angelique always hired the best and made sure everything ran on time. If the appointment was at 3:00 pm then it was at 3:00 pm, not 2:59 pm or 3:01 pm but 3:00 pm. When the clock hit 3:00 pm, the secretary would then give a signal for Natasha to enter the room. Though the secretary would give a wink towards Natasha before the champion would enter the room.

Spoiler:

Angelique would be sitting on a comfortable chair, behind a wooden desk and a computer screen to her side. In her hand would be a riding crop, something that she tended to keep close to her at all time. Her room was filled with pictures of wrestling from all sorts of historical periods, going all the way back to ancient Greek. The most recent one would be Imperial Order being declared the tag team champions, something which they had now lost. As soon as Natasha entered the room, she would bring her riding crop right down on the table to make a large cracking noise with a sadistic smile on her face.

"Greeting Natasha, I am Angelique Margot DavenPort, General Manager of Friction. It is a pleasure to meet you. Please have a seat, don't worry I won't chain you down to them... unless you want me to. Now then what can I do for you today?"

Your 3 o'clock Appointment is Here 3l9yoRWYour 3 o'clock Appointment is Here AjbwxKgYour 3 o'clock Appointment is Here DUhLLRtYour 3 o'clock Appointment is Here CDNLQYlYour 3 o'clock Appointment is Here CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:56 am

Her first impression of the new GM came before she even set her eyes upon the woman as at 3 o'clock on the button the secretary recieved the signal to let Natasha on in. "Well shouldn't keep Ms.DavenPort waiting now should I?" She joked as she rose from her chair, collecting her thoughts for a moment before walking across the room. This Angelique was certainly punctual which Nat always appreciated and she had good taste in the people she hired, Natasha flashing the secretary a flirtatious smile and a wink of her own as she headed into the manager's office.

She closed the door behind her while glancing around the room she now found herself in, first noticing the history of wrestling up on the walls with many moments she knew but also many that she wasn't sure about. Angelique was either a big fan of retro wrestling photos or she was a student of its history, either way Natasha found it interesting. What she hadn't noticed was the riding crop, only becoming aware of that when Angelique brought it down hard upon the desk with a resounding "crack!" that startled the bluenette. Natasha then got her first look at her GM and maybe it was the riding crop in the woman's hand flavoring her first impression but she found her quite effective as an authority figure.

"A pleasure to meet you at last Ms.DavenPort, or can I call you Angelique?" Natasha asked as she pulled out a chair and lowered herself down into it. "Don't tempt me with a good time now, I might just take you up on it and then what would happen to your schedule?" Giggling playfully for the woman Natasha crossed one leg over the other and leaned forward to give Angelique more of a view. "But business first yes? I wanted to speak with you regarding Avalanche, specifically about a potential match for my hentai title."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:12 am

“You may call me Angelique… for now. It is also a pleasure to meet you as well. It's not every day I get a champion asking for a meeting with me.” she stated with a smirk on her face. It was probably clear that she was already having lewd thoughts as she was holding her riding crop in both her hands, having it lightly tap the palm of her hand several times. “I could reschedule some things or I could fit you in my free time. If you want, you could even spend some time in my dungeon.” she stated in a confident tone while still having a smirk.

“Ah yes, business. So tell me, Natasha, what can I do for you? Don’t tell me you want me to challenge you. I do have some wrestling skills and I am pretty good at hentai but I don’t think I would be a good opponent for you… yet. But with all jokes aside, I believe you might already have something in mind… no?” stated Angelique as she took a more professional tone and waited to see what the Champion had to say.

Your 3 o'clock Appointment is Here 3l9yoRWYour 3 o'clock Appointment is Here AjbwxKgYour 3 o'clock Appointment is Here DUhLLRtYour 3 o'clock Appointment is Here CDNLQYlYour 3 o'clock Appointment is Here CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:30 pm

"Angelique it is then. Perhaps I should speak with your secretary after our meeting and arrange a date then?" Natasha replied while sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed and laid over her lap, a more professional pose as the meeting turned from pleasantries to business. She waved her left hand slowly from side to side while her head shook in answer to the other woman's joke. "Unfortunately no, I hadn't known the GM would be interested in facing me, and for the title nonetheless. After I defend my title at Avalanche perhaps you will find your way into the ring with me, but yes I did have another in mind though she is far from the typical choice."

Natasha reached into her small handbag and pulled out her cell phone, scrolling through her photos until she found the folder labeled "Pain in the Rear" and opened it up, sliding the phone across the desk to Angelique who would see a batch of pics of all the various ways Ashley Evans had worked her way into Natasha's life. "Her name is Ashley Evans and from what I have found out she is a newer wrestler from Tension. If you caught my first interview or any of the several she has shown up at afterwards her face should be familiar."

As Natasha spoke Angelique had time to shift through the photos which included Ashley appearing at various interviews and photo shoots, posts on internet Q&A's with Natasha from Ashley asking when their match was going to be, random backstage run in's, and even a billboard ad with Ashley's face on it asking why Natasha was afraid to fight her.

"I've dismissed her time and again but she keeps popping back up with a dedication thats both admirable and quite annoying. I've told her to climb the ladder like everyone else, like I did on my way to facing Marisa and then Ari, but I'm here to ask she be my opponent at Avalanche so I can finally put an end to the stress she's put me through all these months." Natasha was rubbing her temple with two fingers as just thinking about everything Ashley had done to her since Summer Splash gave her a headache.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:01 am

“It is something that she is used to doing. If you wish you can bring her along as well.” stated Angelique in a confident tone. Natasha seemed to be a great champion, it was no wonder that she had managed to win the hentai belt twice. Not only did she knew how to wrestler and was great in between the sheets, she also knew how to talk well and that was something very important. Angelique could probably use someone like her, perhaps a little later down the road she could perhaps recruit her.

Though the conversation would now start to get a bit serious as Natasha began to speak about another wrestler, one from Tension. The general manager would take a moment to look at everything that was presented to her and listen to the champion request as she then narrowed her eyebrows and place her fingers together at the tips.

“I don’t like the fact that you want to give a Tension wrestler a shot at the belt. Honestly, if she is from Tension she should not be sticking her nose in my domain. Still, you are the champion, if you believe this is the best way to deal with her, then you have my blessings. But should you fail, then I will take matters in my own hand and take care of her on my own… as well as give you a brutal punishment. Now then, I assume you have some kind of match in mind?” stated Angelique as she had given a very dark and threatening tone before going back to one that was almost like an angel.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Another quite forward offer from Angelique, her relationship with the new General Manager seemed to be getting off to a much better start than with the previous one. "I will have to do just that, how could I turn down such a tempting offer?"

The change in tone did not go unnoticed by Natasha, but she didn't want to make anything of it for she completely understood the GM's reservations on the matter. It would not speak well about Friction if its hentai Champion went and lost to a woman from Tension, and not even their hentai Champion at that. It would be quite the embarrassment for herself and Angelique, who if she was anything like Lukretia had a great pride in her part of the AFW so Natasha had no doubt that there would indeed be a great punishment if she got her wish and then lost to Ashley. Not that she had any intention of losing.

"Its not that I desire to give her a shot at my title, Frictions title, but I've come to understand this is the best way to undo all the damage she has done to this belt's prestige over the past several months. If I just keep ignoring her the message will be Friction's Hentai Champion afraid of Tension up and comer, but after I defeat her in front of millions at Avalanche the only thing anyone will be talking about is how Friction once again stands tall over Tension. A lovely message to send don't you think?" Natasha explained her thinking with a warm and inviting smile, leaning forward slowly in her chair. "As for the match nothing short of a complete victory will suffice. To that end I had in mind a hentai last woman standing match, albeit with one added flavor of an aphrodisiac being applied to the ropes and the mat of the ring. I must put on quite the show at the pay per view no?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down