Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Quiet Dinner Get Together

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Quiet Dinner Get Together - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Dinner Get Together

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Cassie was only more confused, but she gave Johnny a smile and hopped on the couch next to him. "But... You're the same size as Johnny. Just not quite the same shape..." Cassie blinked. "And you're the same size as my dad and my middle brother, and I don't think they're... dwarves. But you're a high flyer? That's awesome, that's actually what made me interested in pro wrestling in the first place. But now I'm focusing a little more on things that I can actually win matches with..."

"Super accommodating, huh? That sounds like someone we know too." Taylor had to bite her lip to keep from asking just how accommodating the guy was. Maybe she just had a bad taste over managers, though she couldn't really say that given her current one.

"Food's great!" Cassie said, though she hadn't eaten anything yet. She grabbed a chicken wing while Taylor cocked a brow at the dog. "Taylor's got some big news, though."

"Yeah, kinda. Well, I used to work with the Asia Youth foundation, like... I'd mostly show up and play soccer with teenagers and stuff and use my star power to wow everyone. Then I got fired for some stuff that happened, and they didn't think I'd be a good influence... But I had an interview in New York with a different agency that might want to use me as like an ambassador to Japan when they move in. I'm just in consideration right now, so I dunno. It means I gotta make sure I clean up my act, though." She laughed nervously.

"Maybe a little bit..." Cassie said with an impish smile. "I'm getting kind of close with my first degree, in journalism. So that's good. I've been in online classes since I graduated high school, and it'll be nice when it adds up to something, but I don't know what I'd even use it for..."

"Bear graduated a year early. She's wicked smaht."

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:00 pm

"No way man. I just wrestle and work out. I'm a total muscle head. When I can't wrestle anymore I'll train other dudes or chicks to get ripped as shit." Johnny beamed. "I thought about startin up a line of juices but I need to find someone else to do that business junk." Johnny shrugged.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Charlie wasn't surprised at Cassie's response, at least the chubby dig. He made fun of himself enough for it so he didn't care. "The few other friends I had back home were all over six foot so I always felt short around them and called myself short ever since. And yeah, I'm a chubby bastard." Charlie said before turning to Johnny. "You have more of a plan than I do and you could totally pull that off. The only other thing I can do is... ah, voices." He added sheepishly. He wasn't sure if this crowd was the type that would find his impersonations to be funny or just plain dumb.

"I'm sorry the foundation didn't work out but I'm sure this new thing will be awesome! If you need a volunteer or anything I'd love to help any way I can!" Alaina beamed. She really did enjoy charity work, especially if kids or animals were involved. Cassie's news about her degree also caught Alaina's attention. "Cassie congrats! School is very important, and it would benefit someone in this room a lot. Right Charlie?"

"School isn't my thing, we've been over this...." Charlie said as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyhow... Taylor who is it that my manager reminds you of?" Alaina asked, her curiosity getting the best of her. As she asked this L.C made a sort of wimpering noise as Taylor ignored him. He waddled over towards Cassie, looking up and holding his paw up to her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:06 am

Cassie looked down at the dog and grabbed him gently with her feet, one on each flank, and pulled him a little closer. She leaned forward to scratch his head and wiggle his body-fat back and forth. She squirmed in her seat, active enough to show that there was something unsaid that wanted to get out.

"I like dogs," she said finally. "I used to walk them before wrestling started paying the bills." Though technically, Akashi paid the bills now. But Cassie contributed!

Taylor glanced at Johnny. He was already along for the ride for her sake, it wasn't his idea to come hang out with some chick Taylor had met in the gym and her oddly normal roommate. Even if they were nice people. She didn't want to push her luck by adding talk of Mamouru to the evening. She took his hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Oh, just some manager we know who has banged almost all of his clients. Don't worry, you seem like you have too much self respect to fall for that guy." Maybe that was a little much. Taylor glanced at Johnny again, her face slightly apologetic.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:30 am

Mamouru stood at the front of Alaina's apartment. He was pretty sure he'd arrived early but he hoped he at least had come on time. He just wanted to finish up some things when he had lost track of time. It had actually been the first time he was coming to Alaina's apartment, she always came over to his place. He knew she had a roommate and while he wouldn't have minded it, he did appreciate the privacy. It had been a while since his bachelor pad had even seen a woman in it that didn't last more than a night.

He knew about Charlie though. And Little Charlie. Alaina talked enough about them. Though he wondered why she was inviting him over when she had other friends coming over. That seemed a little odd and she didn't even really say who they were. just "wrestling friends." Mamouru KNEW most of the roster. He would probably know them!

He set those thoughts aside as he adjusted his tie. He was told casual which, for him, meant he had forgone the suit coat and had only a dress shirt, slacks and a thin black tie. Once every hair was in place, he knocked gently on the door and put on a smiling face for whoever opened it.

Johnny caught Taylor's eye and grinned. Johnny was chill. He just hoped Taylor and Cassie were enjoying themselves. As long as the conversation stayed on weightlifting and juicing, he'd be golden.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 am

The audible "ding" of the timer signaled Charlie that the food was all done. He hopped to his feet and went rushing into the kitchen. "I got it! Cassie if you scratch him behind the ears he'll be your best friend for life!" Charlie called out to Cassie as she gave L.C the attention he had been looking for from the visitors to his domain. "Speaking of juice I came up with a badass combo the other day that I bet someone out there would love! I...."

"Charlie, you threw taco meat, melted cheese, and hot sauce in the juicer to make a... whatever that horrid concoction was." Alaina said, stopping Charlie's sales pitch for a taco juice. "The rest of us like to eat healthy."

"Still.... it was delicious." Charlie answered as there was a knock at the door.

Charlie continued to get the food ready, steak and lobster abound. L.C stayed with Cassie but looked over at the door, interested in who was about to walk in. Alaina ran up to the door and opened it up. "Hey babe, come on in!" She said as she opened the door for Mamouru, giving him a kiss. "Guys, meet my boyfriend!" Alaina said cheerfully and innocently, not knowing the madness that was likely to ensue.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 am

Mamouru smiled when Alaina opened the door and leaned in for a kiss. The pleasant aromas of the food wafted in and made the experience even more pleasant. He kicked his shoes off quickly as he was lead out of the foyer and into the apartment proper.

Mamouru looked at Charlie int he kitchen and then turned to face the group that Alaina showed him off to and then...

Johnny? Why was HE here? Taylor? Well, if Johnny was here that made sense. Taylor and Alaina had become friends? That seemed kind of weird, actually. Alaina didn't seem like the type of girl Taylor could pal around with. And who was hiding behind Johnny?

Cassie Elliot. Sure, why not?

Mamouru's face blanched and he did his best to keep up as polite a smile as he could muster, dipping his body in a low bow just to get some relief.

"Yo, Bro." Johnny said as if nothing was a big deal. That was the best he could hope for before everything went to shit.

Mamouru could only begin to wonder who he had pissed off in a previous life to deserve this. He was fucked and all he could do was smile and nod and be thankful that he had gotten a chance to get in Alaina's pants before Cassie and Taylor ruined his life.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:35 pm

"Does your boyfriend have a name?" Taylor asked, just before the pair of them came back into view. She almost choked. Cassie audibly gasped. Both of them quickly looked at Johnny, as if he might have some kind of explanation.

"Hey, Mams," Taylor said, trying to sound as casual as possible, if only for Cassie's sake.

"H-hi, Mamouru..."

Cassie quietly got up and approached Charlie. "Sorry, can I use your bathroom?" She tried not to be in too much of a hurry to get there.

Taylor looked back and forth between Mamouru and Alaina, and shook her head. Of course she was sleeping with him. Why not? It was Mamouru. Apparently Cassie and Taylor were the only females in the world that had figured out that he was a scumbag, and that you shouldn't sleep with scumbags.

"So we've met," Taylor said, and left it at that.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:47 pm

"Junichi-kun. Taylor-chan... Cassie-san."

Mamouru said politely. He felt sick too but all he could do was try and endure it.

"That's my brother, dude." Johnny said to Alaina like there was no big deal. But it might have been the WORST deal for him. He was stuck between his own flesh and blood, the woman he loved and the girl he thought of as a little sister. It wasn't exactly fun for him. He was cool though and this was probably happening no matter what so there was no point in getting all worked up over it.

"Like, is the food dome and junk? I'm starvin man!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:33 pm

"Yeah, this is Mamo...ohhhh you already know each other, awesome!" Alaina said happily. This was great! Her boyfriend already knew these guys! Everyone would have a bunch to talk about and it would be a grand old time! Alaina led Mamouru towards a loveseat near Charlie's recliner and sat down with him. L.C, curious about yet another newcomer jumped up onto Alaina's lap and began to sniff Mamouru.

"Oh the bathroom is right down the hallway there past the bedrooms." Charlie said as he pointed to help direct Cassie. He noticed that she didn't look well. He silently mouthed "Are you all right?" to her with a look of concern on his face. His cooking never made anyone sick before... and after hearing the reception to Mamouru he assumed that maybe everything wasn't as slap happy as Alaina probably thought it was. "Food's ready! I can set it up at the table or I can bring it right out to you guys where you are, whichever works better for ya!" Charlie said in as upbeat a manner as he could. He stuck his head out from the kitchen and looked over at the guy sitting with Alaina. Must be Mamouru.... "Hey bud whats good? I'm Charlie." He said with a nod before grabbing the food and waiting to find out where he was bringing it to.

"I'll eat at the table I guess?" I tend to make a big mess with the lobster..." Alaina said with a nervous laugh, blushing a bit at admitting to the carnage that ensued whenever she ate lobster.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content