Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mazzie vs Kagami

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mazzie vs Kagami - Page 9 Empty Re: Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 am

Mazie stood up and looked at Linda with a furrowed brow. The bitch existed only to ruin her life. How the hell were they ever friends growing up!? "No...' Mazzie growled. "I'm noty gonna chill. There's a whole planet for you to go skank up! You need to go away!" She said, balling her fists. "Oh, and by the way, I don't think the clap cares who is on top or bottom." She said, tossing her neck tot he side and shifting her body weight as she crossed her arms under her chest, completely forgetting she was nude except for her panties.

"I've BEATEN that bitch anyway." She growled. "What the hell have YOU conquered here? Aside from Hepatitis." Mazzie spat angrily. "No, seriously, I just had pussy in my face and I can still smell you over that." She continued to berate her coz. "Did you come here JUST to make my life miserable or are you actually here for a REASON!? Mommy get tired of you hiding under her skirt?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:49 am

Linda's eyes narrowed at Mazzie, as the kawaii ranted on and on at her. When she finally stopped, Linda moved in closer, her voice taking on a harder edge.

"LIsten to me, little girl. If it wasn't for me being here right now, you would still be eating a face full of pussy. I just saved your sorry ass from being even more humiliated then you already were." She smirked, then continued. "And just so you know, Maz-Maz, I'm not going fucking anywhere. This company? This ring? They're mine now, and any woman who steps over these ropes to meet me is going to learn that the hard way."

She straightened back up, looking down at Mazzie, a smug, condescending look on her face. "I'm here for exactly the reason you think I am. I, like, couldn't let you take all the glory, you know?" She paused for a moment, then grinned, a big, toothy grin aimed at her cousin. "Then again, I guess you don't have much glory, do you you? Not when you're passed out under that grody little shrimp's pussy..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:56 am

"You cunt." Mazzie growled under her breath. She seethed and her fists balled tightly. Her cheeks were beet red. "I was just trying to be like my perfect cousin Lizzie." She said through gritted teeth. "I have a long way to go, you know, but constantly being between someone's legs is a pretty good start, I thought."

Mazzie ground her teeth and burned holes into Linda. "I'm a fucking titfighting CHAMPION here!" She said, lifting up her hand and shoving her finger as hard as she could into Lizzie's tit. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!" She screamed and flung out her other balled fist to try and drive it hard into Lizzie's other boob.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 am

Linda didn't seem to react, as Mazzie drove her finger into her tit. In fact, it only made her grin wider. "Oh, Maz-Maz...look at me. Do you really think a little pain like that is going to bother me?" She started to say more, but then suddenly Mazzie's fist came flying forward, smashing right into Linda's breast.

She took a stumbling step back away from Mazzie, her playful grin fading away, her eyes narrowing at her cousin with a cold fire burning within. "Oh, honey, you just made the worst fucking mistake you possibly could. You just don't know how much fucking trouble you're in now..." She lunged back in towards Mazzie, dropping her whip and reaching up with both hands, thrusting them forwards to try and shove then against Mazzie's chest, trying to put her smaller cousin down onto her back.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:47 am

"Ugh!" Mazzie fell onto her butt and stared daggers at her cousin. "Trouble!?" She growled. ""What, are you going to run to mommy? That's all you've ever been good for! What would you do without mommy's skirt to hide under?" She spat. "Oh yeah, turn into a BDSM slutbag!" Mazzie sneered at Linda.

"What are you gonna do, coz?" She taunted. "Is perfect little Lizzie going to beat up her no good washed out Maz-Maz?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:15 am

Linda stared right back down at Mazzie, her own gaze cold and hateful. "I can't believe this, Maz-Maz. I come out here, I save your sorry little ass, and this is how you repay me? You always were, like, a total little bitch."

She took a menacing step towards Mazzie, then suddenly stopped, letting her own sneer twist back upwards into the smile. "No. I'm not going to beat you up. I'm not going to do a single thing to you. You're a pathetic little bitch who isn't worth my time." She leaned down, grabbing her whip, before straightening right back up. "Like, I don't even have to do anything. All I have to do is like, stay in the company, which I plan on doing anyway. That way, there will always be something there to remind you that I'm here. You'll see me in the ring, backstage, the locker room, wherever. Just knowing that I'm around is enough to throw you off, little Maz-Maz. Don't even try to deny it."

She smirked, turning away from Mazzie, glancing back over her shoulder at her. "You'll just to live out your sorry career here knowing that I'm still around, and knowing that I'm better then you, that I've always been better then you, and that I'll always fucking be better then you. Doesn't that thought just make you so fucking happy...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:59 am

Mazzie seethed. Linda always DID know how to push her buttons. She HAD always been "better" at the things they did that were the same, which wasn't really THAT much. Mazzie was definitely not a loser, just a delinquent. She didn't get BAD grades in school, she just didn't get A's because she was expelled enough to keep her grades down. Actually, the more Mazzie began to think about it, the more she realized that Linda wasn't REALLY better than her at ANYTHING. She just had oblivious parents. Linda was the jealous one! She despised Mazzie for hitting puberty and filling out way better than her.

Unlike Linda who came home crying to her mommy when she got beat up, MAZZIE was the one who was telling all the girls where they could shove their attitudes. She had found a career she liked and one she was GOOD at while Linda goofed off slutting it up. If Linda was so great and so much better than Mazzie, then how did she end up in the AFW... SECOND?! She was nothing but a waste of space! At least Mazzie had drive beyond pissing off her family. The smaller Lashley boiled and her fists clenched. She charged at Linda and tried to shove her out of the ring with a furious push.

She probably wasn't stronger, but Mazzie didn't think she could lose to Linda. She growled as she flung herself. "I'm going to humiliate you, bitch! So that every second you spend here will be a reminder of how much YOU suck compared to ME! AFW IS MINE!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:48 am

Linda watched from over her shoulder, as Mazzie climbed up to her feet. It was so amusing. She seemed even angrier now then she did before! She had always loved getting under Mazzie's skin when they were younger, and it pleased her to know that she could still upset her beloved cousin so easily.

So, when Mazzie came lunging at her, she was ready for her. Just as little Maz-Maz came near her, Linda suddenly twirled around to face her, crouching down at the same time. Out came her leg, thrusting towards Mazzie's own, hoping to trip up her cousin and send her splattering into the ropes!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Mazzie thought she had Linda for good this time. It probably wasn't a good idea to herald her coming with loud barks but she couldn't help herself. She was passionate about the AFW and what she was doing here. Linda was just here because she was bored. It made her sick!

But Mazzie DiD make a mistake and she paid for it when she tripped over Linda's leg. She was launched towards the ropes and tangled up in them, screaming bloody murder while she fought a losing battle. After a moment, the ropes spit her out and she crashed to the ground outside of the ring. She groaned and shut her eyes. She felt like crying. Why couldn't Linda stay out of her life!? Why did she ALWAYS take everything Mazzie loved for no other reason than she could!? Mazzie hated that girl so much. Why couldn't they just be friends again like they were? Why, why why!?

Mazzie covered her face with her arm. No matter how she FELT, she wasn't going to let Linda see one single tear drop!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:18 am

Linda stepped forward as Mazzie tumbled out of the ring, leaning against the ropes, watching her with an amused smirk across her face. She kept her words short and sweet, knowing they would cut her cousin all the more deeply.

"Aw, what's wrong, little Maz-Maz? Do you need your cousin to come kiss your little boo-boo~?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next