Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mazzie vs Kagami

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mazzie vs Kagami Empty Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:50 am

Smother Collar Match
Win by smothering your opponent then putting a collar around their neck.
The loser then belongs to the loser for a week.

[url=http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/armads89/media/Mia.jpg.html:1fidn5zk]Mazzie vs Kagami Mia.jpg[/url:1fidn5zk]

Kagami was not having the best of times recently. She had lost a friend as well as her Kawaii title and now she was being thrown into a match against Mazzie. A girl who Kagami hated since their last match where Kagami was humiliated and beaten. Kagami however, was not going to let this end like it did last time especially with the stakes of this match. Kagami let out a sigh as she prepared herself for what was most likely going to be a tough match.

Soon Kagami's music began to play over the loudspeakers and Kagami stepped out into the arena to the cheers of her fans. Kagami was wearing her usually tattered attire and eye patch. Kagami walked down to the ring while waving to the crowd. Kagami then slipped under the bottom rope and waited for Mazzie to arrive.

Last edited by 407 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Mazzie vs Kagami Empty Re: Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:30 am

Mazzie vs Kagami 85676-3V2UKPB.jpg

When the contract came in for a rematch with Kagami, Mazzie practically laughed in the face of the person who handed it to her. Kagami was a stupid bitch and Mazzie had showed her ugly, flat chest, as well as the rest of her, just how utterly pathetic she was. How the girl was champion of anything, let alone the supposed 'best' in her division, was something the Canadian could not comprehend at all. When she learned about the stipulations and match rules, she nearly peed herself. Apparently Kagami wasn't only stupid but a glutton for punishment. The thought of losing never once crossed her mind and having a personal slave to worship her perfect tits and do her bidding for a whole week was too much to take. She signed the contract without hesitation and now stood in the backstage area waiting for her signal to come out to the ring.

When her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrepJ1IoIg:fde5h9w7]music[/url:fde5h9w7] finally played, Mazzie stepped out of the entrance ramp, pushing her humungous tits out in front of her as she sauntered haughtily down the ramp. She took her time and when she stepped into the ring, she looked over Kagami. "I don't know who you had to fuck to be given a belt, but they must have really been desperate to let your skanky ass anywhere near them." Mazzie grabbed her large tits and lifted them up. "Make sure you get a good look. When the match is over, you'll be spending a whole week worshiping these. I know that breasts are a foreign concept to you but when I'm finished with you, you'll understand what a perfect pair is." She then gave a dainty pirouette, laughed haughtily and strolled back to her corner as she waited for the bell.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:46 am

Kagami watched Mazzie enter the arena with hate in her eyes. Kagami vividly remembered what happened during their last fight and Kagami refused to let this fight end the same way. When Mazzie entered the ring and moved towards Kagami Kagami glared at her opponent "I am going to rip those off and hand them above my bed after i am done with you." Kagami said as hate filled her voice. "And after i beat and humiliate you i think i will enjoy a week of having you as my pet." Kagami said as she watched Mazzie move back towards her corner.

Kagami then heard the bell ring and Kagami immediately charged at Mazzie. "I hope you are ready for pain because your fake breasts are going to be black and blue when i am done with you." Kagami said as she would try to clothesline Mazzie right across her large rack hoping to catch her hated opponent off guard.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 am

Mazzie was thinking the exact same thing when the bell rang. She charged forward, hoping to get to kagami before she even realized what happened to her and smash her giant tits right into the flat chested kawaii's face! But as she charged, Kagami seemed to be gaining speed on her quite quickly. Before she could even put her brakes on, she was already about to collide with Kagami.

They were almost exactly the same size, just proportioned differently. Mazzie ha no time to even dive out of the way and ran full on into Kagami. her big tits acted as a cushion for their bodies but it made Mazzie's neck snap forward when they collided and slam into Kagami's forehead hard. Mazzie's momentum instantly carried her backwards and she fell hard, sprawling out on the mat from the almost comical collision, groaning and trying to blink away the blinding arena lights that invaded her vision.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 am

Kagami noticed that Mazzie was getting closer faster than she should of been and soon the two kawaii's slammed into each other. Kagami let out a grunt of pain as Mazzie's head impacted against her forehead. "Ow, ow, ow." Kagami said as she held her head and rolled around on the mat. Kagami however, did not want to give Mazzie anytime to recover as Kagami knew that Mazzie had to be in pain too.

Kagami rolled onto all fours and slowly began to make her way towards the downed Mazzie. Kagami would try to mount Mazzie stomach to sit right beneath Mazzie's breasts. "I hope your inflatable tits can take a beating." Kagami would say as she would raise her fist in the air before trying to punch Mazzie right in her right tit. "I am going to make you pay for what you did last time."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:24 am

"Ughuh..." Mazzie rubbed her head as she flopped backwards. That had hurt but it had been quite embarrassing as well. She would teach that squirrely girl to mess with her, but as she sat up, one hand still on her head, she saw Kagami flying at her. "What the hell!?" She barked. She couldn't believe how fast the former champ got to her feet and charged at her!

In a flash, her belly was weighed down and Kagami was on her. "Get off my you f-Ouugh!" Mazzie's eyes went wide as Kagami punched her tit hard. She yelped and swung her claws out to try and scratch at Kagami's cheek as well as grab hold of the girl's longer hair and yank her off before she could do any more damage to her perfect tits.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Kagami smiled as she heard Mazzie yelped in pain after Kagami punched her in the breast "Take that." Kagami would yell out before she let out a yelp of pain as Mazzie scratched her cheek and grabbed her hair. Before Kagami could do anything in retaliation Mazzie managed to toss Kagami off of her by her hair. Kagami landed next to Mazzie with a thud and a groan as Kagami went head first into the mat thanks to the hair pull leaving Kagami a little stunned after receiving another blow to the head in such a short time.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:22 am

Mazzie rubbed her tit after she threw Kagami off her. She growled at the black haired kawaii and loomed menacingly above her. "You like these so much!?" She said. "Have a taste!" She then pushed up so she lifted off the ground a bit and tried to smack her huge orbs down into Kagami's face while she was dazed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:47 am

Kagami was still rubbing her head when she heard Mazzie's words and then she saw Mazzie's body above her. Kagami wanted to say something and move but it was too late and Mazzie's chest slammed right into Kagami's face. It took Kagami a few seconds to start to squirm beneath Mazzie's massive rack as the impact had her disoriented and soon Kagami was weakly punching at Mazzie's sides and breasts to get the girl off of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Mazzie grinned as she felt Kagami's face twitch underneath Mazzie's massive tits. She ignored the weak punches as well as she smugly, almost boredly rested herself upon Kagami. "If you just wanted me to smother you beneath me perfect tits, you didn't need to go to all the trouble of setting up a match. I know you're jealous. Everyone is. But I'm not so greedy to keep such a gift from the world." Mazzie purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next