Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mazzie vs Kagami

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mazzie vs Kagami - Page 7 Empty Re: Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:29 am

Kagami rubbed her crotch against Mazzie's face to add some humiliation to her move before Kagami grabbed Mazzie's hair with one hand to pull Mazzie's face deeper into Kagami's crotch. Kagami smiled as she would try to reach back and grab Mazzie's right breast again to give it a painful squeeze so Kagami could make Mazzie suffer even more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:38 am

Mazzie's muffled shouts began to wane as Kagami began to rub her crotch against the girl's face. She was in so much pain from the tit squeezing that she had even forgotten to champ down on Kagami's crotch. After a long moment, her screaming and struggling finally stopped as she was passed out under Kagami's crotch.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:59 am

Kagami was growing aroused from rubbing her crotch against Mazzie's face and a damp spot was appearing on Kagami's panties. Kagami let out a low moan as she finally felt Mazzie pass out beneath her crotch. "How does that taste?" Kagami would say as she wanted to humiliate Mazzie as a bit of revenge for their last match. Kagami let go of Mazzie's breast to reach forward to move her panties to the side as she placed her naked crotch right on Mazzie's face. Kagami smiled as she would begin to grind her naked crotch against Mazzie's face while letting out lewd moans to let the crowd know what was happening. "Do i look like a boy now?" Kagami would ask her unconscious opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:32 am

Unbeknownst to Mazzie, there was a certain woman watching her match from backstage. A certain tall, curvy woman that Mazzie might not have been too thrilled to know was in the arena that night. She watched in amusement from backstage, as Mazzie and Kagami struggled with each other, Kagami eventually proving to be the better in their battle, mounting Mazzie's face and smothering the busty kawaii out with her crotch. Poor Mazzie. Poor, poor Mazzie. Being humiliated by such a boyish looking like girl was something that she would never, ever live down.

Well. That simply wouldn't do at all.

With confident, quick steps, the blonde woman made her way to the entrance to the arena, taking a moment to adjust her hat and to ensure her whip was coiled tightly in her hand. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves (after her, while she considered herself to be a performer, she had never been in front of a crowd this large before), she stepped into the arena and onto the entrance stage, taking a brief moment to survey the scene before her. She blanked out the crowd, pushing them out of her mind, as she stared down at the ring. There was her cousin Mazzie, looking completely and utterly helpless, and there was Kagami, looking like she was enjoying her humiliation of the far bustier girl. With a click of her tongue, the blonde began her walk down the ramp towards the ring, every step brimming with confidence, her hips slowly swinging back and forth in a subtle, sultry manner as she made her way to the ring, her ample bosom gently bouncing up and down as she strode towards the center of the arena.

Once she reached the ring, she wasted no time at all sliding under the ropes, climbing up to her feet and stepping over to the two kawaii girls. She stepped behind them, standing proudly right behind Kagami, planting one hand on her hip as she tilted her head down towards the girl, clearing her throat loudly to get Kagami's attention.

"Um...like, excuse me?" She began, her eyes staring downwards at the pair. "Like, just what do you think you're doing to my poor, helpless cousin, little girl? If you're even a girl at all. You look more like a little boy, geez! Are you sure you're in the right league? I could help you find your way to Tension, if you'd like!" She smiled, a mocking smile in fact, as she waited to see how Kagami would react.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Kagami was slowly starting to build herself up to an orgasm by slowly grinding against Mazzie's face. Kagami had just toned out the outside world as Kagami was finally starting to get some revenge for their last match. However, all that was suddenly halted by someone who had entered the ring and broke Kagami's concentration and almost instinctively Kagami yelled out "I am not a boy." Kagami had stopped humping Mazzie's face as she turned towards the newcomer in the ring. "Who are you?" Kagami managed to say as she remained seated on Mazzie's face for the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 am

The blonde rolled her eyes at Kagami, as the kawaii turned towards her and looked up at her face. "Did you not hear me? I'm little Maz-Maz's cousin. Her older, more mature, far better looking cousin." She leaned down towards Kagami, her a sly look on her eyes as she planted both hands on her hips, her breasts slowly swaying from one side to the other as she leaned down. "Her cousin, who, like, wants you to get off of her, alright? I'm sorry little boy, but the only one allowed to humiliate poor little Maz-Maz like this is me, okay? So do me a favor, and get off of her, before I have to make you get off." She let her last words hang in the air, an obvious threat aimed at Kagami. She hoped the kawaii would listen. She would much rather play with her cousin then waste her time with this chick.

Last edited by 549 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:52 am

Kagami looked at the blonde newcomer and when she mentioned she was related to Mazzie's Kagami's eyes widened. Kagami slowly got up off of Mazzie's face and she moved her panties back to cover her crotch. "I d,don't care who you are." Kagami said as she stuttered a little as Kagami had no idea what Mazzie's cousin would do to her. "I still have to win the match." Kagami would say as she would look over to the turnbuckle where the collar was. It was then that Kagami remembered what the blonde said "Also i am not a boy." Kagami would say as she would move in front of the downed Mazzie to block the way for the blonde. Kagami had worked up a little courage as she stood in front of the blonde. "Now get out of the ring and let me win. Or else." Kagami would say in as much of a threatening tone as she could muster.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:02 am

The blonde newcomer had a bite her bottom lip to keep from laughing. Kagami was a full seven inches shorter then her, and looked to be quite a bit lighter. Plus, she was no doubt tired from her match with Mazzie. Was she really going to stand here and make threads like that?

At the very least, she had to give Kagami points for bravery.

She stared down at Kagami, as the smaller girl stood up, moving to stand face-to-face with her. She smiled at her again, then suddenly reached up, one of her gloved hands grabbing Kagami's chin, holding her head upwards so that she couldn't look away from the blonde. She leaned in towards her, her voice dropping to but a whisper, her face just inches away from Kagami's as she stared intently into her eyes.

"Listen, little boy, and don't tell me not to call you that because that's what you fucking look like, alright? Listen to me, and listen good. If you don't get the hell out of here, I'm going to make you completely and utterly one-hundred percent regret not listening to me. When I give orders, people fucking listen, got it?" She then let go of Kagami's chin, reaching down to give her a rough shove backwards, as she spoke back up in a louder, chippier voice.

"Now, be a good little thing and get the hell out, alright? Geez. It's like you're deaf or just don't know how to listen or something~!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:08 am

Kagami had to admit that the blonde woman in front of her was quite intimidating and Kagami did just want to run away and hide. However, Kagami would not run. If she let everyone call her a boy and just walk all over her then Kagami wouldn't be able to show her face again. Kagami stumbled backwards as the blonde gave her a shove and Kagami stopped jut before tripping over Mazzie. Kagami clenched her fist and glared at the blonde with her one eye. "I am not a boy and i will not leave." Kagami would yell out as she would charge at the blonde which was most likely the worst move Kagami could make. Kagami had fire in her eye as she would take a swing at the blonde's chest as Kagami could not reach the face of her new opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:17 am

Another point to Kagami for bravery. She had guts, charging at the blonde like that. The taller woman was ready for her though, and as Kagami recklessly charged in at her, she casually reached up, grabbing for Kagami's wrist to stop her attack. She twisted the kawaii's arm downwards, her smile dropping into a frown as she voice grew soft again.

"Didn't I fucking warn you, kid? I gave you an order, and you didn't listen. What a shame. Looks like now you're in trouble."

With those words said, the blonde would drop Kagami's arm, quickly drawing back her own other hand, aiming a swift, sudden slap straight for the smaller girl's face, intending to smash her hand into the smaller girl's face with as much power as she could muster, hoping to send her flying and falling once again.

Last edited by 549 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next