Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mazzie vs Kagami

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mazzie vs Kagami - Page 3 Empty Re: Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Kagami couldn't help but laugh as Mazzie fell tits first into the mat. "Ha, i bet you inflatable tits don't feel so good now." Kagami said before she made her way over to the downed Mazzie. Kagami thought about just rolling Mazzie over and smothering her but then she remembered how their last match ended. Kagami was going to humiliate Mazzie and to do that she had to strip Mazzie first. So, as Mazzie lay on the mat Kagami would grab Mazzie's pants to try and pull them off of Mazzie to reveal the girls panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:48 am

Mazzie groaned as Kagami came over to her. She was really hurting from that impact. The mat was much harder than any fists she'd had to endure from opponents. Especially weak ones like Kagami's. Mazzie watched as Kagami leaned over her and was about to snap at the girl when she saw Kagami bend over and reach for her pants. "W-What!?" She gasped when she realized that Kagami was trying to pull them off.

"What the hell are you doing!?" She said, trying to crawl away. She was on her belly, so it would be hard to strike. She just tried to pull her knees up to make it difficult for Kagami to get her pants off. "Stop it! You... nasty little bitch! T-This isn't part of the match!" She growled, her cheeks flushing quite red.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:56 am

Kagami continued to pull on Mazzie's pants as the girl tried desperately to get away "No, it isn't part of the match but shoving my own panties in my mouth wasn't part of our last match either." Kagami yelled out as she would reach forward with one hand to slap Mazzie on her ass before resuming to try and depants the girls in front of her. "Don't worry i promise not to shove them into your mouth after i strip them off of you." Kagami said as she pulled her hardest on Mazzie's pants to try and just rip them off no matter what.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:45 am

Mazzie growled as Kagami continued to try and yank her pants off her, her panty covered butt getting partially exposed as her pants slipped over the hump of her butt. She continued to fight, grabbing her pants with one hand while she tried to crawl away from Kagami. but when Kagami slapped her ass, Mazzie squealed and let go of the grip on her pants, practically crawling out of her pants as she scrambled away from Kagami.

She spun around, one hand covering her panty covered crotch as she glared at Kagami. "If you weren't biting my tits, then I wouldn't have done that! You were practically BEGGING me to do it, you stupid, IDIOT!" She yelled at Kagami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 am

As Mazzie slipped out of her own pants Kagami smiled and raised the pants into the air to the roar of the crowd. "Well, maybe if you would have kept your inflatable tits out of my face i wouldn't have tried to pop them." Kagami yelled out before tossing Mazzie's pants out of the ring. "Just be glad i didn't take your panties too." Kagami said before she would walk over to Mazzie to give her a quick kick in her ass. "Now time to lose your shirt." Kagami would say as she would lunge at Mazzie to try and grab at Mazzie's shirt to start ripping it off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Mazzie was still sitting when Kagami stalked forward. Her brow furrowed tightly as she watched Kagami taunt. "You're dumb!" She spat indignantly. It was the best she could muster. Usually she was better at taunting but it was hard to be in a superior position when you were covering your crotch with one hand. As Kagami approached, Mazzie rolled back on her butt, curling her legs up and shot them forward, trying to slam them into Kagami's chest. She couldn't let the girl just strip her, even if she had no shame about showing off her tits.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Kagami had a big smile on her face as she seemed to have gotten the best of Mazzie by stripping the girl of her pants but as Kagami jumped at Mazzie to try and rip her shirt, Kagami was met by Mazzie's feet which slammed into her chest. Kagami immediately fell backwards coughing and holding her injured chest. Kagami was rolling around on the mat as she tried to do something to stop the pain from radiating from her small chest but as she rolled around on the mat Kagami was leaving herself open to whatever Mazzie had planned now that Kagami was down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:32 pm

With Kagami removed from her for the moment, Mazzie spun around on her knees, trying to stay bent over and using one hand to cover her ass while she shimmied over to Kagami on her shins and hand. "I-Is that how you want to do this?!" She screeched. "For real!?" She said and reached with her free hand to try and slap it down unceremoniously against Kagami's face and shoulder, just to keep her paralyzed long enough to try and snatch at her shirt, looking to just rip it off!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Kagami was still holding her injured chest when Mazzie crawled over and yelled at her. Kagami would have said something back but all she could do was let out a cough as she was still trying to get some air back in her lungs after Mazzie's devastating hit. Kagami would soon feel Mazzie's hand on her shoulder and then a loud rip as Mazzie began to tear her shirt off. Kagami's hands immediately moved towards Mazzie's hand to try and stop her opponent from ripping her shirt off her completely. "Stop." was all Kagami could say as she tried to stop Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:01 am

Once Kagami tried to keep Mazzie from yanking on the shirt, the blonde Canadian growled. She began to play tug of war with the shirt and snarled at Kagami. "Didn't see you stopping when I said to let go!" She barked. She was still trying to cover her ass with one hand and so Kagami was winning the tug. But, Mazzie decided that she could handle a little humiliation if it menat really getting at Kagami.

"Yeah, you know what!?" She said, swinging her free arm around. "You can keep your dumb shirt! What kind of loser do you think you are?! i think THIS is what needs to go, bitch!" She said and tried to snatch off Kagami's eye patch. She was pretty sure it was fake. And it was DEFINITELY stupid. getting beaten by some idiot pirate wannabe was just too much and she really needed to show Kagami just how dumb she was.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next