Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mazzie vs Kagami

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mazzie vs Kagami - Page 4 Empty Re: Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 am

Kagami was winning her tug of war with Mazzie and she was glad that she was going to be able to keep her shirt mostly intact. However, Kagami then saw Mazzie's free hand move towards her eyepatch. Kagami immediately let go of her shirt and moved to cover her face to make sure Mazzie couldn't get at her eyepatch. "Don't you dare touch that." Kagami would yell out before raising her foot to kick Mazzie in the stomach to try and get away from Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:23 am

Mazzie's eyes widened when Kagami pulled up both hands to try and protect her patch. now THAT was a curious reaction. Still, Kagami was able to wedge her feet between them and give Mazzie a good shove, launching her off of the kawaii and onto her butt a few feet away. She didn't even get the shirt off Kagami and pouted for a moment before her face twisted into a grin. "Oho! What's the matter!? You can't look any more fugly under there than the rest of you does! C'mon!" She chirped, laughing at Kagami. "Everyone wants to see!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:44 am

Kagami was glad when she managed to get Mazzie away from her and her eyepatch. "Don't you dare touch my eyepatch." Kagami yelled out as she crawled away from Mazzie. KAgami would then start to get to her feet with a look of pure hate in her eye. Kagami would then run at Mazzie to try and tackle her big breasted opponent. Kagami didn't care about smothering Mazzie at the moment as the girl went for something Kagami never let anyone touch and Kagami was going to make Mazzie hurt for even trying to remove it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:19 am

Mazzie was halfway up when Kagami charged at her. The furious girl was so reckless that it was easy to predict the movements. She watched as Kagami drove into her but the titfight champ used her pillowy orbs to brace against Kagami as they both went down. She grunted as she landed but she still had a big grin on her face as she tried to lock her arm around Kagami's neck and force her into a smother with one arm.

Meanwhile her fingers slid easily into Kagami's stringy hair, trying to get her fingers up to grab hold of the eyepatch string. "Ohoh! You mean this!?"She taunted, trying to yank off Kagami's eyepatch once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:29 am

Kagami slammed into Mazzie but as she fell she felt Mazzie's breasts against her face and she knew what was going to happen next. Kagami soon found herself being smothered by Mazzie's breasts. Kagami then felt Mazzie's hand in her hair and Kagami knew what was going to happen. Kagami began to struggle frantically in Mazzie's grip but it was too late as Mazzie grabbed at Kagami's eyepatch string before removing it from Kagami's face. Kagami immediately began to flail wildly with her hands to try and catch her eyepatch but while Kagami was still in Mazzie's smother it was doubtful that Kagami would manage to get her eyepatch back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:19 pm

When Mazzie managed to take the eyepatch off of Kagami, she held it int he air like a victory trophy, trying to remain the smother against kagami's flailing, which was definitely a tough prospect, especially with one arm, while laughing in delight at her opponent's misfortune.

"Ahahaha!" She chortled. "I got your little goth accessory, gonna cry about it, huh!?" She said. "Just enjoy my tits and go to sleep bitch!" Mazzie mused as she flipped the eyepatch, trying to fling it out of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Kagami continued to flail wildly in Mazzie's smother as she tried to figure out what to do. This match had just turned into a disaster for Kagami as her eye patch was easily tossed out of the ring. Kagami wanted to break free of the smother and just grab her eyepatch before running away to go hide but he knew that Mazzie would never let her do that and Kagami also knew that she would never live it down if she did.

So, Kagami decided to take a more aggressive approach to getting her eyepatch back and at the same time get some revenge on Mazzie. Kagami stopped flailing in hands in the air and moved them to Mazzie's breasts were she would squeeze them as hard as she could while trying to free her head from Mazzie's cleavage. "I am going to make you pay for that." Kagami would yell out from between Mazzie's breasts. Kagami would then open her mouth to bite into MAzzie's breasts to cause the big boobed kawaii some pain.

Last edited by 407 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:54 am

Mazzie was all but cackling when she felt Kagami begin to struggle. As she tried to hold Kagami's neck down, she nearly felt like she was peeing herself from how much fun she was having. "Ahaha, the retarded cat pirate is all sad because she lost her eyepatch! Ahaha! Clearly having one eye isn't helping you dress yourself! Ahaha!"

Her face was beet red by the time Kagami managed to dig her fingers into Mazzie's tits. The Canaidan's laughs turned to screeches soon. "Ahhh! Stop, bitch I'm gonna Aiieeeeeyaaah!" Once more her tits were bit and she bucked and flailed, trying to throw Kagami off her. Well, Mazzie knew how to deal with THAT. Once she recovered, at least.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:27 am

Kagami squeezed Mazzie's breasts and bite down as hard as she could and as Mazzie tried to push Kagami away Kagami refused to let go with her bite as she wanted Mazzie to feel as much pain as possible. However, Kagami would soon be forced off of Mazzie as the big breasted girl tossed Kagami off. Kagami rolled to her knees and looked at Mazzie with her one eye closed "I am going to rip off your breasts and shove them down your throat." Kagami yelled out as she was to angry to rationally think and Kagami charged at Mazzie again to try and drive her fist into Mazzie's right breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:45 am

Mazzie's eyes widened as he bucking and flailing did not seem to get Kagami off her right away. In fact, it only seemed to encourage the kawaii to bite down harder. Tears began to well up in Mazzie's eyes and she could feel, even through her shirt, that the breast was taking serious damage. Finally, thankfully, Kagami relented and Mazzie rolled onto her stomach, holding her breast.

"Ughhhguu... you bitch..." She moaned. She could feel the damp spot from Kagami's drool as well as the teeth marks that marred her flesh underneath the shirt. Mazzie pounded her fist into the mat and pushed up with one hand, clutching her breast. Mazzie barely heard Kagami's words as she tried to force herself up, only to stand up into Kagami's punch.

She yelped and flopped backwards, clutching both of her huge tits now as she panted up and looked at the arena lights, wincing in pain, her legs spread, showing off her girlie panties to the audience who enjoyed watching Kagami shut up the boisterous Canadian.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next