Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mazzie vs Kagami

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mazzie vs Kagami - Page 5 Empty Re: Mazzie vs Kagami

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:54 am

Kagami was just a little ball of rage at the moment so as Mazzie fell on her back with her legs spread Kagami would jump in the air to slam her butt down on Mazzie's stomach. "You shouldn't have touched my eye patch." Kagami would yell out before raising both her hands in the air before bringing the down in a double axe handle on Mazzie's left breasts. Kagami didn't care about winning at the moment as the more pain she caused Mazzie the better.

Last edited by 407 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:05 am

Mazzie could barely look up at Kagami as she saw her fly through the air, slamming her butt into Mazzie's stomach, causing all the air to expel from her lungs as she lurched forward and flaopped back to the mat, coughing and sputtering. She wasn't even sure what to do with her hands. All she wanted was for Kagami to get off her but the firey girl wasn't about to. The hard fists pounded into Mazzie's tits and crushed them mercilessly.

With eachfist thatslammed into her breast, Mazzie convulsed and choked out a scream. "Annnghh! Stop!" She squealed and threw up her hands just to try and keep Kagami from smashing her breasts even more. She could feel them start to bruise from all the torture Kagami was so quickly heaping upon them.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:08 am

Kagami was relentlessly pummeling Mazzie's breasts as she wanted to hear Mazzie suffer and scream in pain. "NO, I will not stop." Kagami said as she would reach down to try and rip Mazzie's shirt to shreds so Kagami could get to Mazzie's breasts. "When i am done you will wish you didn't have any breasts at all." Kagami would say as her hands could claw and rip at Mazzie's top while every now and then punching Mazzie in her large breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:41 am

Mazzie jerked and jostled with every punch that smacked into her large tits. She bucked and bobbed and tears began to drip from her eyes as Kagami relentlessly beat her breasts. "Ughnnnguhg! Annghaaahh! She cried and tried to turn her body only to feel Kagami begin to tear her shirt off. "Stop it! Stop it!" Mazzie pleaded as her tits were unfurled for the world, leaving her only in her panties.

As she was being pummeled, she made a desperate ploy to try and grab at Kagami's wrists and keep her melons from being battered further.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:44 am

Kagami smiled as she ripped Mazzie's shirt to shreds "Now i can rally pummel your fake breasts into paste." Kagami said as she would try to start punching Mazzie's breasts again only to find out that Mazzie was gripping her wrists preventing Kagami from hurting Mazzie's breasts some more. "Let go and let me punch you." Kagami said as she pulled against Mazzie's hands in an attempt to free her hands so she could keep punching Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:28 am

"S-Shut up!" Mazzie whined, gripping Kagami's wrists as much as tightly as possible. She turned her head and tried to dislodge Kagami from her. She wasn't sure if she could, though. She was feeling weary from the punishment that Kagami inflicted on her. "G-Get off me!" She said as she wriggled her body in any way she could to try and get Kagami off her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:39 am

Kagami struggled against Mazzie's grip as Mazzie seemed to have a death grip on Kagami's wrists. "I will not get off of you. I will beat your breasts black and blue then i will beat them some more." Kagami said right before Mazzie manage to toss her off of her. While Kagami may have been mad and focused on Mazzie's large breasts Kagami did not prepare herself for any sort of comeback from Mazzie which left Kagami in a bad position of her laying next to Mazzie with Mazzie holding desperately onto her hands.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:37 am

"Never!" Mazzie shouted as she tried to swing her leg over Kagami and pin her down. "You just like biting so much, don't you, you little bitch." Mazzie said as she plopped her tits onto Kagami and leaned forward, trying to scoot down Kagami's body so she could put her face into Kagami's flat chest. She opened her mouth and panted against the fabric of the shirt. "I can bite too, you know. Too bad it's going to hurt a lot more when I do it, you no titted slut!' She said and tried to bite down on Kagami's nipple and pull up as hard as she could, trying to tear at the shirt with her teeth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:59 am

Kagami was about to get up when Mazzie's legs slammed into her and pinned her to the mat long enough for Mazzie to get on top of Kagami and secure her position on top. Kagami was about to reach up to grab at Mazzie's hair but right about when she was going to grab Mazzie, Mazzie's teeth sunk into Kagami's small breast causing her to scream out in pain and pound her fists against the mat. Luckily it seemed that Mazzie wasn't going to keep her bite on for long as she pulled away from Kagami's breast tearing Kagami's shirt in the process and revealing her nipple to her opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:37 am

Mazzie tore Kagami's skirt and exposed the tiny nip to the audience. Still, she demanded satisfaction. "Not good enough!" Mazzie screamed and sat up, digging her fingers in Kagami's shirt and trying to tear it completely off. This girl seemed to want for Mazzie to be naked. Mazzie was going to make sure the same or worse happened to Kagami. She wasn't playing around with this retarded bitch any longer. "Oh, and I have ways of smothering you that won't let you just keep biting me either. You're MINE." She growled sternly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next